Author's Chapter Notes:
I kinda have to leave ya'll hangin at the end....sorry

Justin’s P.O.V:

"What the hell is goin’ on here?" I asked. "Camryn’s boyfriend." said Melissa. "What did he do to her?" I growled really pissed off. "I don’t really like Camryn’s boyfriend. To tell the truth I hate him with a passion.’ "Well, Britney Spears asked him to both of the school dances, and then she signed Cam up for queen of both dances." I looked over at Melissa. "What did Nick say?" asked Chris. "I swear if he hurts Camryn, I’m gonna kill him with my bare hands.’ "He said yes to both dances." Said Jaye. "Why? He’s supposed to go with his girlfriend…i.e. Camryn." Said Trace. "I gotta talk to her. I’ll see ya’ll in homeroom." I said then I ran off to find Camryn.

 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘How could he do this? Why would he say yes to MY IMMORTAL ENEMY? Why would he do this to me?’ "Hey, Cam!" I heard someone yell behind me, as I sat on the grass near the football field. ‘Whenever I’m mad or depressed, I always run here. The only person who knows that is…Justin’ "Hey Jay." I said as he sat down next to me. "Hey, you okay, girly?" ‘He always calls me that when I feel sad.’ "Not really but I’ll be fine later." I said trying to smile but failing miserably. Justin put his arm around me and I placed my head on his shoulder. "Don’t worry Cam. You’ll find another date for the dances, and he’ll be better than Nick . Nick isn’t even worth your tears." I looked up at him…into his amazing blue eyes and actually smiled. "Thanks Jay. How is it you always make me feel better?" "I don’t know. It’s a gift, I think." I started to giggle.

 

Justin’s P.O.V:

I kept my eyes on her as she giggled. ‘God, she is beautiful. I’m gonna kill Nick for saying yes to that Slut Britney. I think Cam should break up with him any way…. he’s cheating on her with Roxanne Westen.’ "Justin…JUSTIN!" "Huh…. What?" "I asked you a question." "Oh, what?" "Well, I was wondering, since I don’t have a date for either dances and you never really planned on going, if you wanted to go with me…as best friends?" she looked nervous…cute and nervous. "Well, I would love to go with you, Cam, but…" she cut me off. "You already have a date, right?" "No, nobody asked me. I was gonna say I don’t have a suit to wear." She looked at me wide-eyed and then she leaped into my arms and hugged me as if tomorrow would never come. "So if we find you a tux, you’ll go?" "Yep, I’ll go." She hugged me again, and then after we stopper hugging, we stared into each other’s eyes. We both slowly leaned closer to each other, and then finally our lips touched.

 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

Our lips touched after 30 seconds of intense staring. ‘OMFG, He is a gold medallist kisser!! He should be in the Olympics for this. Gosh, his lips are so warm and so soft and smooth. Wait, he’s my best friend…. I shouldn’t be doing this, but I am. ‘

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘Damn, I could kiss her all the days of my life, if I didn’t need oxygen. She has the sweetest and most scrumptious lips in the whole universe. Wait, she has a boyfriend and she’s my best friend…. I shouldn’t be doing this, I really shouldn’t be doing this, but I am.’ I heard a throat being cleared; we stopped kissing and turned around to see….

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoy


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story