Author's Chapter Notes:
I changed Nick Carter....to Romeo Miller. I thought it would be better in the long run and when I got to a certain part...it kinda helped move the plot along so if ya'll get confused....I'm really sorry!!! :)

Author’s P.O.V:

Romeo. Romeo Miller was standing behind Justin and Camryn on the stairs next to the door. “Camryn, what the hell is goin’ on with you and Pretty Boy?” Both Camryn and Justin stood up. “Nothing. What’s goin on between you and Satan’s wife?” Camryn sneered. “What are you talking about and why are you changing the damn subject?” 

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘God, I hate this guy. I just wanna kick his ass for always cheating on Camryn and then pretending that he loves her!’ “What are you talking about and why are you changing the damn subject?” he asked Camryn in an ‘Ike Turner’ kinda way. “Camryn doesn’t have to answer to you, Romeo.” I said. He looked at me then he looked at my arm and got even madder. I had my arm around Camryn’s waist, and I had no intention of moving it at all. 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

I looked out of the corner of my eye to where Romeo was looking and saw that Justin had his arm around my waist. I really didn’t want him to move it either, so I pretended not to notice. “Romeo, you haven’t answered MY question yet and I’m waiting for an answer.” I said taking his attention away from Justin. “Why do you care?” he said. “Um…I don’t know…. maybe because you’re MY boyfriend and I’m YOUR girlfriend and Britney isn’t. Just a guess.” Justin started to laugh. “None of you business. Now, answer my first question truthfully. What’s up with you and Mr. Gay Guy over here?” he said, pointing to Justin (who was ready to rip Romeo’s head off). “Well, I don’t think that that is any of YOUR business either, but if you wanna be nosy then I’ll tell you….” I paused. “Well.” “Well what, Romeo?” I asked trying to piss him off. “You know what.” “Oh, sorry. My bad. I was trying to think of a good lie, you know like the ones you tell me.” He looked at me with anger and hate, and then he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into him. 

Justin’s P.O.V:

I watched as Cam told Romeo off then as he grabbed her with force towards him. “Ok, it’s one thing to yell at her when she knows you’re lying but to GRAB her like THAT puts you on the JUSTIN HAS TO KILL YOU FOR HURTING HIS GIRL list.’ “Hey! Get you slimy hands off my girl!” I yelled. Then I realized what I had just said. ‘I didn’t say My Best Friend or Camryn. I said MY GIRL!’ I watched as Camryn’s mouth dropped. 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

Did he just say what I think he just said? He called me his girl. OMG!!’ I turned to see Romeo’s reaction. I saw that his eyes went way past the ‘deer-caught-in-headlights‘ look. He looked down at me and tightened his grip. “Ow. Romeo let go.” I said trying to move away but it didn’t help much. Then Justin yelled again, “Did you not hear what I said? I said get your slimy hands off my girl!” Then as Romeo was about to say something I kneed him in the groin, grabbed Justin and ran all the way to the cafeteria. 

Author’s P.O.V: ~Lunch Time~

When Camryn and Justin reached the cafeteria, they saw that their friends had been looking for them. They all started to laugh, when they heard the story of what happened with Romeo. When they reached their table, Justin noticed a big bruise forming on Camryn’s arm. “I think you should go to the nurse.” He said touching it gingerly. “Naw. It will be fine.” Then everyone got up to go get his or her lunch except Justin and Camryn, who wasn’t really hungry. “Hey, Jay. What did you mean by that ‘my girl’ comment earlier?” she asked. “Oh. Well, you know you my girl, Cam, since we were born.” He replied smiling fakily. “Oh, well that’s cool.” She said slightly disappointed. “What did you think I meant?” “What? Oh, nothing. I though you meant the same thing.” “No, you didn’t. You thought I meant something else, didn’t you?” Well…kinda. I was hopin’ you…” then Camryn realized that she had said a though out loud, covered her mouth and ran out of the cafeteria all the way to her locker. “Camryn!” she heard 2 min later. It was Justin. “I’ll take that as a ‘Yes, I though you meant something more.’” Justin chuckled. “I’m sorry, Jay. I didn’t mean t….” A pair of lips crashing down against hers cut off Camryn. It only took Camryn a few min to realize what was going on. 

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘I can’t believe I’m doing this, but I am. She knows me way too well. Camryn is a great person and if Romeo can’t see that, then he doesn’t deserve her.’ 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘Geez. We must be really out of it today or Justin and I have feeling for each other. Well, I know I have feelings for him but what about Justin?’ 

Author’s P.O.V:

Justin snaked his arms around Camryn’s waist as she put her arms around his neck. Then to deepen the kiss, Justin licked her bottom for entrance into her mouth and she granted it. “Justin.” She managed to say after 5 min of making out. “Yeah?” he said catching his breath. “I…um…I, never mind.” Camryn said looking down. “Cam, I need to tell you something.” She looked up into his eyes. “Really, what?” “I…uh…I…” “Jay, SPIT IT OUT!” 

Justin’s P.O.V:

‘I’ve gotta tell her. I’ve gotta tell her. Come on Jay, you can do it. Just say, “Camryn, I love you.” Just say it.’ “Jay, SPIT IT OUT!” “I saw Romeo making out with Roxanne Westen.” ‘You Stupid Idiot. You big Dummy!’ “Oh, is that it?” asked Camryn curiously. “Um…no. I love you.” ‘FINA-FREAKIN’-LY’ “Huh?” ‘Geez, why did I have to mumble?’ 

Camryn’s P.O.V:

‘Why does Justin have to mumble?’ “Huh?” I said with a confused look on my face.  “I love you.” ‘God, this boy needs to speak up.’ “You what?” “I love you, ok. Jeez, Pushy child ain’t ya.” I just stared at him for a second. ‘He loves me back…. YAY!!’  “Justin, I love you, too. I’ve loved you since I was a little girl.” I smiled at him. “I’m glad you love me back,” he said smiling at me. 

Author’s P.O.V: ~Bell rings to signal end of school~

Camryn and Justin are walking from school…. in complete silence. Justin decides that he wants to break the ice. “So, do you still wanna go to the dance with me?” Camryn stops and looks at Justin, “Jay, why wouldn’t I still wanna go with you?” “I don’t know. I’ll probably make you lose your queen votes or something.” Camryn stared at Justin as if he had grown another head. “Jay, I don’t care about those stupid votes or winning some dumb crown made of plastic. I care about you, because you are one of the most important people to me.” “I know that but what if somethin’ happens and you change your mind?” “I wouldn’t do that to you and what can happen?” “I don’t know Romeo could…could...I don't know... do something.” “Justin, Romeo is an airhead jock who doesn’t matter to me any more. You are way too important to me for him to just come in and take me away from you like that.” By now Camryn had grabbed Justin by his shoulders and was staring him right in the eyes. “Ok. So, are we goin to get this tux or am I goin to look like a jackass in a wetsuit, cause that’s the only type of “suit” I have.” Justin joked. “That’s not a bad idea actually. I would go in mine if I wasn’t nominated.” “Hey, do you remember in like 3rd grade when you came to the school dance in surf shorts and no shirt?” Justin laughed. “Oh, yeah. Mrs. Baketel went ballistic and called my dad. Then I had to wear that HORRIBLE pink dress.” “I though you looked pretty in that pink dress.” “Shut up. I looked like a petunia.” Camryn frowned. Then they started to walk again and then when they got to the house they dropped off their stuff and took Justin’s car to the mall.
Chapter End Notes:
I think the story is kinda comin together....I hope you liked it.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story