[Comments - 45] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Verona Walters is your typical sweet average girl. She goes to college, has a job and is working towards her bachelor's. Her only problem? She has a guy on the brain that she constantly drools over and fantasizes about. Her latest obsession is heading over to where he works every night just to get a sneak peak of him. She knows she has it bad, but still keeps hope that maybe fate will be in her favor one day. So, what happens when that same guy she's crushing on unexpectedly return her feelings? Will she be able to deal with all the affection and attention coming her way or will she be too shocked and even scared to act on the hand that fate has dealt her?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21086 Read: 12956
Published: Feb 15, 2008 Updated: Feb 21, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

 

Hey peeps! So this is an idea for a short story I had and decided to roll with it. Hehe, it's three chapters long. I hope you guys enjoy reading it and take caution when reading. It's strictly fiction :)

stories/160/images/latenightpickupsbanner_copy2.jpg

1. The Beginning by d_simplicity [Comments - 15] starstarstarstarstar (3102 words)

2. The Middle - Part 1 by d_simplicity [Comments - 1] (3290 words)

3. The Middle - Part 2 by d_simplicity [Comments - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4689 words)

4. The End - Part 1 by d_simplicity [Comments - 7] (4026 words)

5. The End - Part 2 by d_simplicity [Comments - 13] starstarstarstarstar (5979 words)
Thanks to all the great feedback and to all the readers. I deeply appreciate it. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. ;-)