The Good Neighbor by BrandyRae
Chapter 11

 

It was close to 10:30 when they finally decided they were hungry.  JC eyed Ellie closely as she hopped out of bed to grab the leather bound hotel book that held the room service menu inside of it.  He probably should have been a gentleman and offered to do that for her, but she’d got up so quick and the opportunity to watch her walk around naked was just too tempting to pass up.  His eyes didn’t leave her frame for a second.

She was humming when she slipped back into the sheets, plopping the book down in between them.  “I want beef,” she told him.

He smirked goofily, a dozen comebacks flying through his head about how he’d be more than happy to give her more beef, but he somehow managed to refrain, knowing that would just be WAY too cheesy.  “So you worked up a little bit of an appetite, then?” he said instead.

“You could say that,” she replied with a suggestive grin.  “Besides, I need protein to keep me going for the rest of the night.”

JC was smirking again, this time with appreciation.  “You keep talking like that and I may never let you leave.”

Her non response only made him wonder if some of his comments during the evening had been a little too much for her.  There was this constant struggle going on inside his brain, between the part of him that wanted to hold back and the other part of him that wanted to tell her all the crazy things he was feeling—and he was feeling A LOT.

Flipping through the menu, he picked up the phone.  It took less than two minutes to order two filet mignon dinners. 

Once that had been accomplished, he tossed the book and curled into her side, planting kisses up her shoulder.  “I like you naked,” he found himself saying.  She was shifting towards him, his palm automatically smoothing to her side and then around to the small part of her back. 

“I like YOU naked,” she agreed with a sexy smirk, before pressing one moist kiss to his mouth while hooking one of her legs over his, their bodies even closer because of the action.

“I like you too much, Ellie, and I know that I’m freaking you out a little by saying these things but I just can’t help it.”

“It does freak me out a little,” she admitted, as they laid so close, staring each other face to face, their bodies tangled together.  “But what freaks me out even more is that I’m feeling the same way and more than anything I feel like it’s sort of wrong for me to have these feelings about someone already.”

JC knew that had not been easy for her to get out.  If by nothing else, but by the enormous sigh she let out afterward.

He smoothed his hand down her head, brushing her dark hair from her face.  “I know that I don’t really know much about that whole situation, but what I do know is that you have absolutely no reason to feel wrong or guilty about what it is that’s going on between us.”

“I know that I shouldn’t, but there’s this little part of my brain that keeps telling me I’m crazy.”

He chuckled quietly and kissed the top of her cheek.  “You’re so amazing.  Why would anyone let you go?”

“JC…” she said it so softly that it barely registered.  “I know that we’re lying in bed naked and everything, but you’re coming on just a little too strong right now.”

“Apparently your sex makes ME crazy.  I’m sorry.  I’ll stop.”  Hindsight was going to be kicking him in the ass the next day.  He was not about putting it all out there like that so soon.  What the hell was wrong with him?

“I’m sorry.  I don’t want to ruin our night together.  Please don’t take what I’m saying the wrong way.”

His hand braced at her jaw, he let his kiss tell her everything she needed to know.  “I get it,” he said after a moment.  “I totally understand and I’ll try harder to think before I speak.”

“Because I really do like you,” she continued, “and this…” she eyed the little air that was between them.  “It’s amazing.  YOU—I mean, the things YOU do to me… NEVER…  Seriously, NEVER has anyone EVER—I can’t even speak it’s so incredible.”

JC was smiling big, but he got the feeling he needed to stop her before she said more than she really wanted to.  So without even thinking he was rolling into her and kissing her deeply.  Her hands were all over him—his butt, his back, his sides and then his hair—as he situated his weight on top of her slender frame.  She felt so fucking good underneath him.  It was ridiculous. 

When he finally let her get a breath, she was talking again.  “This is exactly what I’m talking about.”

He shut her up with another kiss and said, “Stop talking.”

“Mmmm… Okay.”

His lips found her neck.  “That’s an order,” he mumbled against her skin.

“I’m not really good with orders,”  Ellie told him, meanwhile his lips were trailing down the center of her cleavage.  She took in a sharp breath as his hand managed to slip in between her thighs.  “Dammit.”

He’d moved on to pressing moist kisses to her stomach and she could totally feel the smile on his face as he did it.  He nipped at her hip bone and said, “You are so hot.  It’s okay to tell you that, right?”

“Yes.  Of course.”

He murmured a “good” against the lower half of her belly and continued with his journey.  His strong hands were gently spreading her legs.  She shivered at the feel of his breath.  But he didn’t do what she expected he was about to do, instead he kissed the inside crease of her left thigh and then the right.  His hands were braced right at her hips and she was practically squirming in anticipation. 

She watched as he kicked the sheets out of his way—to the floor pretty much—and then kissed his way down the inside of her leg, his hands following in a way that was completely soothing and erotic at the same time.  His lips made it all the way down the top of her foot, where he mumbled something about how “she had the prettiest toes,” which made her chuckle just a little, in a flirty, girly, completely-turned-on-kind-of-way.  Then he sucked her big toe right into his mouth—it was the strangest yet most sensual thing she’d ever felt in regards to her feet. 

Then he was bending her knee and crawling back up the length of her body, where his mouth came to hers in a hungry kiss.  Her breath seemed to be escaping her as he was taking her on another whirlwind journey of passion. 

“I think I want you now.”  Her words came out as sort of a whimper, which she had totally not meant to happen.

“You think?” He was breathing into her ear, his lips barely brushing against her earlobe.

“I think I know,” she corrected.

“Too bad.  Not yet,” he told her.

Her hands found his bare rear and squeezed his toned flesh.  “What do you mean not yet?”

“Not yet means not yet.  I’m not done playing with you,” he said, just before doing that little trick he was so damn good at—his tongue to her nipple.  She wanted to scream when he took the whole thing into his mouth.  Her breath was so heavy she could hardly inhale. 

“I’m not sure I can handle much more play…” she managed to mutter.  He was working on her other breast by that point. His hand slipped down her body, finding just exactly how ready she was, and she practically moaned the curse word that fell from her lips.

“Don’t try and handle it,” he finally told her.  “Just let go and enjoy what I’m doing to you.”

She was definitely enjoying it alright.  To the point she was about to completely explode.  She took one last glance at the top of his sexy, dark head as he was moving down her body again with his lips, and then collapsed into the pillow, closing her eyes and trying to prepare herself for the ride.

When his tongue finally smoothed into her sensitive flesh, she was instantly moaning and writhing and clawing at the sheets at her sides.  She knew instantly that she was going to come real fast whether she wanted to or not.  The pleasure he gave her was so incredible… no one had ever taken her to such a place so quickly, especially during round two!

Next thing she knew she was cursing to God, not able to control a single sound coming from her mouth.  Without even thinking she grabbed an extra pillow and covered her face, feeling the need to mute the groans of pleasure she was making.

JC quickly pulled it away, breaking away from the pleasure he was giving her just long enough to say, “Don’t you dare.”

So she gave in and let down what little bit of a guard she had left—panting and groaning and even breathing his name once or twice.  He didn’t stop for a second as her entire world turned into a blur, the only thing in focus being the enormous waves pleasure crashing in around her.   She shook and quaked and cursed some more and all the while he seemed to know just how to touch her so that the sensation wouldn't be too much—the perfect amount of pressure and touch—and not to mention he was humming against her, which was about the most erotic thing ever because it let her know how much her pleasure was pleasuring him.

Dammit.

She couldn’t move once it was over, not even a hand or a foot.  Her body was so relaxed it was like she had melted into the mattress.  JC laid down next to her on his stomach, partly touching her.  Then he kissed the top of her shoulder.  “You okay?”

All she could manage was a shake of the head—NO.

He smoothed one hand down the center of her body, pressing his palm against her still-throbbing center.  Her eyes closed automatically, as that last little touch finished off those last few pulses of pleasure.

His hand fell away and she found the energy to turn his direction.  He rolled over to his side and faced her, her hand instinctively smoothing into his soft hair.  “Wow,” was the only thing she could think to say.

He grinned something of accomplishment.  “Are you okay now?” he asked.

She leaned in and kissed him.  She didn’t care that there was a faint taste of her own body on him.  His lips were swollen and soft and she just wanted to kiss the hell out of him.

The strength of his hand smoothed along the curve of her thigh as she finally broke to answer his question.  “I’m slowly recovering.”

He hummed before delicately touching his mouth to hers.  “And we’ve just barely started…”

Her palm was pressed to his cheek when she spoke again.  “No one’s ever taken it that far,” she confessed.

His eyes seemed so gentle and caring as he looked at her with such adoration.  “What?”  His voice came out really soft and breathy.  “You mean that was the first time you’ve ever came during oral sex?”

Ellie nodded.  “I’ll be honest with you.  I’ve never had sex even remotely close to what I’ve had with you.”

 

Did she have any idea what hearing those types of things did to him?  JC was already feeling way too much for her, but when she confirmed how amazing their chemistry was by admitting stuff like that, he couldn’t help but feel like there was something seriously special going on between the two of them.

And he was probably going to smack himself later for saying what he was about to say, but he just had to.  “I hate to tell you this, but what happens between us… That’s how sex is supposed to be between two people” that really care about each other, he added in his head.

Her eyes closed and he was momentarily afraid that he’d crossed that line again that he’d said he wouldn’t cross anymore.  “I know you’re right,” she said instead.

“I’m not saying it always is,” he decided to add.  He definitely knew that from experience, but he wasn’t about to tell her all that.  “But when you share a connection with someone… and I know I said I wouldn’t say that stuff anymore, but wrong or right, you cannot argue that there is a definite connection.”

She smiled and pressed a simple kiss to his mouth.  “There’s definitely a connection.”

He was glad she was in agreement on that.  “I’m going to cross that line again and say that if the connection wasn’t there before, then you definitely shouldn’t be feeling bad about sharing that connection with me.”

Her hand smoothed down the side of his head and she practically whispered, “I know.”

“I’m not going to bring it up anymore,” he told her.

She was grinning still.  “Thanks.”

“When you’re ready,” he told her.

She kissed him again.  “I appreciate that.”

Then there was a knock on the door.  “Shit.”  He popped up quickly.  “That’s our food.”

“You better put some pants on,” she giggled.

He was already on it, jumping into the pair of jeans that had been on the floor.  Jogging to the door, he knew he had sex written all over his face, but it didn’t really matter as long as no one saw who the sex face had come from.  He rubbed both hands over his face and opened the door, letting the room service attendant wheel the cart into the main room.  He tried not to stand in front of the open door to save his privacy in case someone walked by, but it was too late as someone did walk by.  Two people actually.  A tall dark headed gentleman in a very expensive suit with a blonde bimbette attached to his arm.  Fortunately they paid no attention to JC’s open room door.  Unfortunately it only took half a second to recognize that it was Ellie’s ex-husband. 

Dammit.

JC wished that he didn’t have a clue as to what James Sanderson looked like, because he couldn’t imagine not telling her something so pertinent, but it was about the last news he wanted to deliver.

 

Ellie picked up JC’s shirt and pulled it over her head.  Then she went into the bathroom and regained her composure after all that had just happened between them.  She really wanted to let herself feel all the amazing things that he made her feel, but she just couldn’t shake the fact that it was too soon.  She wished her damn conscious would take a vacation or something. 

When she finally stepped into the main area of the suite, JC had just shut the door and turned to head her way.  His expression was one of surprise as he caught sight of her.  It made her kind of nervous all the sudden.  “What?” she asked immediately.

“There’s something I have to tell you.  I don’t want to tell you, but I wouldn’t feel right NOT telling you.”

Now she was really nervous.  “What?” she asked again.

“Sit down,” he told her.

She did.  JC took seat directly across from her.  “Wine?”

Ellie nodded.  “You’re making me nervous.”

“I’m sorry.  This really sucks, though.”

“What?  Tell me.”

“When the door was open and the waiter was in here, I saw your ex-husband walking down the hall with some woman.”

Her eyes rolled up towards the ceiling.  “No wonder why he never brought me here.  This must be where he brings all his whores.”

JC was just looking at her kind of flabbergasted. 

“I’m okay,” she told him.  “I’m not surprised.  I really don’t want to run into him though.”

“I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen.”  He reached across the table and grabbed her hand.

“I’m sorry that I have so much baggage.”

“Sweetheart, please… Don’t apologize.”

Did he know what that did to her when she heard it?  She was falling for him in the fastest way possible—and it both scared the shit out of her and excited her beyond belief.

 

© BrandyRae 2008



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral love hotel boyfriendjc postsync showersex originalcharacter jc producerjc boyrfriendjc