The Good Neighbor by BrandyRae
Chapter 16

 

Ellie’s head was reeling.  How come all it took was a guy to whisper seductive words of love-making to make a girl go crazy?  Sure… it could have had something to do with how much she also felt the energy of love between them.  Her head liked to sum it up as infatuation, but—damn—it sure felt like more, and the proposition of making love to him was enough to make her crumble into a zillion pieces.  Especially as he was rolling into her, weighing her down with his sexy frame and kissing her like there was no tomorrow.

She felt like she’d died and gone to heaven, as her hands smoothed up his chest, over his muscular shoulders until she was able to push his shirt down his arms and off of him.  Then her hands were all over him.  She loved the feel of his body.  JC was in amazing shape—well defined abdomen and chest, toned arms to die for.  Every part of his body was in perfect condition.  There wasn’t one ounce of flab on him anywhere, but still he felt incredibly soft and touchable.  She couldn’t think of a better combination.

With their feet hanging off the bed and their position a little uncomfortable, Ellie scooted her body up towards the mounds of pillows at the head of the bed.  JC, of course, followed, managing to keep his lips attached to hers the entire time.  Her dress completely twisted underneath her, instead of trying to untangle it, he was finagling it up her body, his strong hands gliding up her waist—the kisses still not waning in the slightest.

When he finally let her catch her breath, only so he could have enough space to take her dress completely off, she found herself mouthing a breathy, “God… I love the way you touch me.”

Slipping what was left of her dress over her head and tossing it away, she was left in only her sexy, lavender, matching bra and panties.  It was sort of amazing, his ability to get her out of her clothes so smoothly.

Only seconds later, he was smiling when he pressed one long lingering kiss to her lips.  “The feeling is more than mutual, sweetheart,” he said.

“I know,” she grinned, looking up at his handsome face.  “That’s what makes it feel even better.”

“I’m glad you noticed.”  He smacked a wet and noisy kiss against the top of her chest.  Then he sort of shifted to one side, freeing up an arm so he could unfasten his jeans.

“Do you need some help?”  Her eyes were watching his every movement, her arms instinctively going towards his waist.

“Yes,” he answered, his expression playful and his voice mock serious.

Her fingers instantly moved to his zipper, where she maneuvered it down before gliding both hands inside of his jeans so she could push the material down his firm rear.  “You have the nicest body…” she breathed.

“Not as nice as yours,” he shot back, his breath against her flesh as his lips were just below her ear.

“Oh… I beg to differ.”  She giggled and moaned all at once when his tongue delicately toyed with the outside of her ear lobe.

He was right.  This time it was SO much more than just sex.  She wasn’t sure how it happened, but it definitely HAD happened.

In one very smooth and fluid movement, JC managed to remove his pants completely and pull the bedding down underneath them so they were in the bed rather than being on top of the bed.  When his weight settled against her there was an absolute feeling of contentment that filled her from head to toe.  Every cell of her body tingled—and it wasn’t from the normal excitement of arousal.  The feeling came straight from the raw emotion that was sparking between them.  She’d never felt anything like it.

Her hands smoothed up into his hair, which was now totally messy because she’d touched it so much.  His sight met with hers in reaction.  “How come it feels so good to be with you?” she asked.

His expression was serious but tender and passionate all at the same time.  “Because you’re falling in love with me.”

Her heart leapt when she heard his words, because it was absolutely true and for some reason talking about it didn’t scare her like it did even a week earlier.

His hands were at her head, his fingers tenderly stroking into her hair.  In his eyes she saw a wealth of knowledge and understanding.  It was like she could see just how incredibly special he was just by staring into his gorgeous blue eyes—the windows straight into his soul, and it was the most beautiful and amazing soul she’d ever encountered.

Pressing a tender kiss to her lips, he continued.  “I know this because I’m falling in love with you too.”  Then he kissed her so passionately that her entire world spun.  She was dizzy with intoxication—all from him.

She was too emotionally caught up to respond to his words verbally, but she didn’t really need to.  Her actions said it all.  It was like she couldn’t have him enough—she couldn’t touch him enough, she couldn’t kiss him enough.  Their bodies may have been a big tangle of parts, but it still didn’t satisfy the need to be a part of him.  There was only one thing that would, and for once it didn’t have to do with just satisfying a need—although she doubted it was EVER just about satisfying a need, she’d just wanted to believe it was.

He was barely slipping her out of her bra when she whispered breathily, “Make love to me, JC.  I want to feel you inside of me.  I NEED to feel you inside me.”

He kissed her hard and deep in response, somehow finagling an arm to the drawer in the nightstand and pulling out the necessary precautions.  Although, she barely even realized what he was doing.  She was more preoccupied with trying to finagle his briefs down his hips.

He stopped kissing her just long enough to remove what was left of his undergarments.  Then his mouth immediately returned to her lips.  There was so much emotion behind his kiss, as he finally eased his way inside of her.

Automatically, she gasped, sucking in a deep breath.  He felt so amazingly good.  Already she was moaning with pleasure, his thrusts slow and sensual, and hitting every zone of pleasure that was a part of her.  “You’re so amazing,” she breathed, her words barely audible.

He was kissing her bottom lip, before his tongue smoothed into her mouth, packed with a huge amount of passion.  They were joined in every way possible.  If this wasn’t making love, she didn’t know what was.  It was the most amazing ride she’d ever experienced, as he masterfully and sensually took her over the edge, whispering sweet words of how much he enjoyed her, and how much he cared for her, in between tender kisses and groans of pleasure.

When she felt she was coming to her peak, it was more incredible than anything she’d ever imagined.  To hear his cries of passion only made it that much more meaningful.  They came together, simultaneously, and the sensation was so strong she felt it in the tips of her toes.  Even her hair follicles were on high-alert.  Every cell of her body was completely overjoyed with pure erotic awareness.

He muffled her cries of passion with his mouth, kissing her hard and deep, making the release that much sweeter.  It seemed to last longer than anything she’d ever experienced.  Even as the waves calmed, he was still kissing her.  Until finally he broke away, breathing heavy, letting his weight carefully collapse against her.

Nuzzling his face next to hers, he kissed the side of her cheek and then again just next to her nose, before finally making way to her lips.  “That was fucking incredible,” he breathed heavily a moment later.

She couldn’t even speak.  She grinned and hummed in response.

With a gruff chuckle, he said, “I’ll take that as good” and kissed the corner of her mouth before letting his tongue barely slip between her lips.

“Good doesn’t even come close,” she finally managed, pulses of ecstasy still rippling through her.  “That was amazing—more than amazing,” she clarified.

With an accomplished grin, he kissed her lips once more.  “That was the connection,” he said, “in full force.”

“Definitely,” she agreed.

He pressed a wet kiss just in front of her ear.  “I don’t want to get up,” he whispered, “but the condom is starting to slip.”  Then he unattached himself from her and gracefully slipped out of bed.  As usual, she eyed his nude frame the entire time he was in her line of sight.

She was too completely spent to move.  Her body was totally relaxed.

When he came back a few moments later, he laid down right next to her on his stomach, propping up on his elbows and staring her right in the face.  “Are you okay?” he asked.

A nod of her head was all she had the strength for.

He was grinning when he leaned forward to kiss her again.  “You’re not freaked out?” he asked.

Shaking her head no, she told him, “I’m not going to fight it.”

He was still smiling.  “There’s no reason.”

Ellie couldn’t agree more.  The feelings were too strong to push away.


The next morning there were no alarms, no appointments, no assistants—just the joy of sleeping in with JC by her side.  They’d had the best night together, staying up till 1 a.m., simply talking about stuff—sharing past experiences, learning even more about each other, and just life in general.  There was a whole lot of laughter, something they shared with each other quite a bit.  Then they’d ended up making love one more time before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

It was truly the best night ever.

She’d woke up to his naked body pressed up behind her.  His hand on her stomach and his lips trailing soft kisses up the back of her neck.  She was instantly smiling.  It was undoubtedly the best possible way to wake up.  “What time is it?” she mumbled.

“Who cares?” was his response.

Lightly she smirked.  “Is waking up with you always going to be this wonderful?”

“I’d love to say yes, but no.”  He kind of chuckled as he finished off his words.  Then he squeezed the hold he had on her even tighter.

“What do you have to do today?” she asked him.

“Besides deal with my brother?  Not much.  What about you?”

“I have a hair appointment later, but that’s about it.  I keep telling myself that I need to get back into the gym, but I think I’ve been burning my fair share of calories thanks to you.”

His fingers were trailing lightly up and down her stomach.  It was quite distracting, in a totally amazing way, of course.  “Yeah, I’d have to agree with that.”  He was chuckling again.  His voice was all groggy and deep—so incredibly sexy.

The alert tone on her Blackberry went off, sitting on the nightstand in front of her.  “There should be a way to block messages this early in the morning,” she huffed as she reached for the thing.  Then she looked at the time.  “Oh, it’s after ten.  I guess that’s not so early.  Opening the message, it said simply:  You’re on TMZ.  Of course it was from Jill.  Ellie told JC immediately what it said as she was simultaneously texting Jill, How bad is it?

JC kissed the side of her neck and said, “Oh well, we knew it was coming.”

“Yeah,” Ellie agreed.  The text was already coming back from Jill.  Not bad at all, it said, You look great!  With a giggle, she told JC, “Well, apparently I look good.”

“I could’ve told you that,” he smirked sort of goofily.  She loved it when that side of him came out.

“Should we go look at it?”  she asked.

“No, who cares.  I don’t pay attention to that stuff.”

“You’re right.  Who cares.”  She decided she was going to start listening to whatever advice he gave her.  JC was a pretty awesome guy.  She totally liked his philosophy on life.  Besides, she was in love with him.  That was all the reason she needed.


It was mid afternoon and Ellie was at the salon.  She’d just finished with a relaxing wash and eased into Marco’s chair.  He’d been styling her for about three years now and he knew her well.  Behind her, he was already surveying her image in the mirror as he began combing and parting.  “You’re glowing… and I haven’t even touched you yet,” he remarked in his usual animated tone.

Of course, the fact that he noticed her “glow” undoubtedly made it even more noticeable, because now she was grinning from ear to ear practically.  “Life is good,” she responded simply.

“So… who is he?”  Marco was not a beat-around-the-bush kind of guy—at all.

Next thing she knew she was spilling her guts about everything!  She waited until Marco couldn’t possibly stand it anymore before giving a name.  He gasped when she finally whispered it.  Marco very dramatically stated, “he’s hot.”

“He is,” she agreed with a wide grin.

“I’d love to get my hands on his head…” Marco continued.  He’d finished trimming and was getting ready to blow dry.

“I’ll tell him how wonderful you are,” Ellie chuckled.

Marco just shook his head.  “You won’t have to tell him,” he clarified.  “He’s going to see it as soon as I’m done with you.”


JC had invited her over for a barbeque via text message while she’d been having her hair done, so after finishing up she stopped at the store, picked up some dessert and then went home, dropping her car in her garage and then walking herself and her cheesecake across the street.

Tyler answered the door.  For about five seconds they both just stood there and said absolutely nothing.  Finally he reached for the box in her hands.  “I’ll take that,” he said.  “Come in.”

She did, shutting the door behind her. 

“My brother’s on the back patio,” he announced, taking her offering into the kitchen. 

She muttered a “thanks” and headed outside.  The younger Chasez still made her a little uncomfortable.

When she found JC, he was bent over the back of a new outdoor sofa.    Doing what?  She wasn’t quite sure.  Instead of making herself known, she snuck behind him and ran a hand up his spine, underneath his t-shirt.  It was just too tempting.  He felt all warm, his skin smooth and inviting.

With a jump he twisted quickly, a smile easing up his slightly stubbled jaw.  “Hi…”

“Hi.”

“I didn’t hear you.”  His hand smoothed to her waist as he leaned in to greet her with a kiss.

“I’m sneaky,” she chuckled lightly.

With a smile, he kissed her again, something a little more passionate this time.  “You’re sneaky, huh?”  He was grinning, sort of cheesy-like.

Returning the look, she nodded.  She realized she was caught in some dizzy love-crazed haze, but as long as no one else realized it she figured she was doing okay—and at that particular moment they were completely alone so the giddiness was totally safe. 

He’d scooped her in close, one arm completely wrapped around the small of her back and the other was braced against her shoulder.  “You look amazing,” he mumbled it against her, in between kisses.

“Thanks.  I’ll tell Marco you approve.”  Her grin was still wide and evident as she stared up into his captivating ocean-blue eyes. 

His hand braced against her jaw, his thumb smoothed up and across her cheek.  “I think love just looks good on you.”  His voice was low and whispery, his lips only a breath away.

“Does it?” She was barely able to mumble before his mouth pressed into hers.

The response he gave her was a hum as she let him deepen the contact, his tongue mingling with hers passionately.

Damn.

That was the only thought manageable.

Of course the moment was disturbed then, a loud “ah hem” sounding from behind.  It might have been expected for them to jump away from each other, but they didn’t.  JC didn’t let that happen, as his hold on her had been quite strong.  He finished the kiss thoroughly before finally looking past her, as her back had been to the house.

His hands slipped into both of hers.  “Hey Jill…”

Ellie felt herself blushing, not sure exactly why.  She’d expected it to be one of his friends, not hers, even though she had been the one that had invited the girl.  After JC suggested it, of course.

Trying to calm her emotions, she released one of JC’s hands and turned towards her friend.  “That was quick,” Ellie remarked.

Jill grinned a little uncomfortably.  She didn’t say a word, but a million words were written across her face. 

“You ladies make yourself comfortable,” JC finally spoke up.  “I’m going to get us some drinks.” 

Ellie nodded in agreement as JC shuffled off and disappeared inside the house.  Jill immediately moved towards her.  “Sit down, I need to tell you something,” the woman announced sort of urgently.  Ellie just kind of looked at her funny.

“What’s wrong?”

Dropping her Louis Vuitton handbag onto the outdoor couch cushion JC had been putting together when Ellie had arrived moments earlier, Jill shook her head and said, “just sit.”

Ellie did, completely confused with the whole situation.  “What is going on?”

“There’s something I have to tell you before this goes any farther.”  Jill was acting weirder by the second.

Ellie was just staring—frozen.

“I’m just gonna blurt it out because there’s no other way to tell you this.  So be prepared to freak out but then you’ll get over it and it’ll be fine.”

That alone made her freak out!  “Just fucking say it already,” Ellie growled practically.

Jill tossed her hands up with frustration, pushing out a forceful breath.  “I slept with him, El.  It was ten years ago and I’m 99 percent sure he doesn’t remember and I never thought things would get this serious between you two or else I would have told you before and I know this is horrible timing, but after what I just witnessed I couldn’t not tell you any longer.”  Her words had rushed out incredibly fast.  So fast, Ellie wasn’t quite sure she had caught the gist of it all.

She was trying really hard to stay calm, but she was pretty fucking sure her best friend had just told her that she’d been with her boyfriend!  Ten years earlier, but still!  “Are you telling me that you’ve had sex with JC?  And you didn’t tell me this before, Jill?  Oh my fucking god…” With a quiet gasp she dropped her head to her knees and covered herself with her arms.  “How am I supposed to handle this?”

 

In the kitchen, JC was making margaritas.  Tyler was standing beside him at the counter, peeking out the window, and Mac and Derek had just popped in and were hovering a few steps behind them.  “Something’s wrong out there,” Tyler remarked.

“Quit spying on them,” JC said, pouring the tequila in the blender.

“No, seriously…” Ty continued.  “The hot redhead was telling something to your girl and then—”

“Ellie,” JC interjected.  “Her name is Ellie, Ty.”

“Okay.  Well, whatever, Ellie looks like a little upset.”

JC peeked out the window at that.  Ellie did look upset.  Her hands were waving through the air and she had this aggravated expression on her face, as she was no doubt speaking incredibly fast. 

“You know… that girl looks really familiar,” Ty added.  “The redhead, not Ellie.”

JC looked at his brother kind of funny.  “I thought so, too, but I can’t figure out why.”

Derek’s deep chuckle sounded as he stepped out behind the two brothers.  Mac was right behind him.  “That’s ‘cause you probably fucked her and don’t remember.”

JC shot him an irritated look over his shoulder.  “That’s not funny.”  Then his stomach instantly soured.  Wait a minute?  That could have been true…

Shit.

“Fuck… I think maybe—”  He couldn’t even say any more than that.

Besides the other three were too busy laughing.

JC closed his eyes and wanted to die at that moment.  How could he have not remembered?  He honestly still didn’t remember details, just the red hair.  It was kind of hard to forget… but, honestly, if he tried to remember every girl he’d been with—well… 

 

“Look, El.  This is not one of my prouder moments.  I love you.  You’re like family to me, and when I stepped out here and saw the two of you all tangled together like that, I knew that this was something I needed to tell you before things get more serious.  I honestly didn’t think you were going to fall in love with the guy.”  Jill’s hands were instantly up in the defensive.  “Not that it’s a bad thing that you are.  He’s great and I’m not trying to cause problems, but clearly you needed to know.  I should have told you right away and I’m sorry that I didn’t.”

“I just am still shocked…” Ellie muttered, trying to calm herself.  “Can you explain the situation to me again?”

“It was right at the height of their fame and we met at a thing and I put myself out there, expecting exactly what happened.  We didn’t date or anything like that.  We had sex.  One time.  It was like, a groupie thing, or whatever…”

Ellie closed her eyes and let her head fall back against the cushion.  She understood that he’d been a bit of a man whore, but her very best friend?  What were the chances?

“He doesn’t remember, El.  I know for a fact he doesn’t remember.”

Really all Ellie could do was concentrate on her breathing.  She didn’t want JC to know she was upset over something, but how could she shove these feelings aside and not let him know?  She had no right to be angry at anyone other than Jill, simply for holding out such pertinent information.  But as far as the act itself was concerned, it had happened ten years earlier.  She had absolutely no justification for being angry.  She, for sure, didn’t like to think about it, but she had no right to get upset.

“I’m honestly not sure how I am supposed to feel about this.”

“Be mad at me,” Jill said.  “I’m the only one that did anything wrong.  I should have told you before and I’m sorry.  I’m going to leave.  Just tell them I got an urgent call or something.  I don’t want you to be uncomfortable.  We can talk later, after you absorb everything.”

Ellie just shook her head, still completely shocked by the whole thing.

“Just don’t even get up.  I’ll see myself out.”  She stood and then hunched over to give Ellie a hug, one that Ellie didn’t truly reciprocate.  “I love you and I’m sorry.  Call me when you’re ready to talk to me.”

Then the girl disappeared back into the house.  Ellie just sat there, staring out at the hillside.  She felt a little sick to her stomach.  The whole situation had come completely out of left field.  She’d never expected anything like this!  What the hell was she supposed to do now?

© BrandyRae 2008



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral love hotel boyfriendjc postsync showersex originalcharacter jc producerjc boyrfriendjc