Chapter 24


Life fell into a normal rhythm over the course of the next month.  JC finished up filming for his dance show.  Ellie received her settlement and with help of her financial advisor, had deposited it in the appropriate accounts and investments to allow her to make the most of her large chunk of money.  She had also been working with Jill to find the perfect business venture to take up more of her time.  She was looking to back the right business opportunity, she just hadn’t found it yet.  


Jill was the perfect person to help her connect with the right people to leverage her 50 million into 100 million.  Yes, doubling her investments was a lofty goal, but she was driven and for the first time in a long time she was safe to pursue that drive.  Besides, keeping things more business than personal with Jill was a good start to rebuilding their friendship.  Ellie didn't feel very comfortable sharing her personal life with Jill—yet—but she knew her friend would never steer her wrong when it came to finances.  And eventually Ellie hoped they'd be back to where they had been before the “big secret” had come out.


Drama seemed to have subsided, but the passion and love that JC and Ellie felt for each other were far from waning.  Over the course of a very stable month, they only spent two nights apart from each other and that was only due to JC’s need to travel to New York for a couple of days.


They had plans for dinner later that night, which would inevitably lead to staying at her home or his.  They didn’t really plan or talk about those details, they just happened.  And she was fine with that.  Things had become incredibly serious and she was happy with that fact.  


“We’re almost there,” Daphne spoke from the passenger seat of Ellie’s car.  The two were heading to a meeting on a potential business opportunity—the plans for a trendy new restaurant, which was a big risk but was something that Ellie felt interested in.  “That’s it.  Park where you can.”


Ellie glanced quickly at the abandoned building and was immediately skeptical.  It needed a LOT of work.  She was already second guessing the possibilities of this potential business venture, but she wasn’t one to skip out on a meeting so she would carry through.  If she remembered correctly, the lot was vacant because the last tenant went bankrupt and closed shop.  Before that it had been a family-owned restaurant that had been in that location for 30 years.  When they retired, the new owners changed the menu, the level of customer service dropped and so did the business.  The rest is history.  That was more than two years earlier.


Once they stepped inside Ellie was instantly spotting the possibilities.  Her assistant, on the other hand, was busy spotting the man they were meeting with.  Ellie spent the next hour going over plans with a handsome thirty-something who was looking for financial backing in order to make his dreams come true—Dalton Spencer.


Dalton seemed very put together and Ellie could identify with his drive. He was either a very smart business man, who would make a great business partner, or he was the guy that knew how to say all the right things to get what he wanted. The consummate sales person.


That part made her a tad but weary. That and the fact that Daphne was clearly smitten. That kind of charm belonged on television! Why was he in the restaurant business? But on the plus side, charm and charisma brought in customers and he would be the one running the restaurant. Ellie was looking for a more behind the scenes role. She did not want to spend her days and nights in a restaurant.


They ended the meeting with plans to touch base by the end of the week.  Mr. Spencer was eager to make a deal, but Ellie needed to do her proper homework first. Smart business women do not jump into new ventures just because someone is charming and a good salesman!


As soon as they got in the car she directed Daphne to do a background check on Dalton Spencer to make sure he was legit.




JC knocked at Ellie's door at precisely 6:05 PM. He was a bit surprised she hadn't moseyed over earlier than that, but her days seemed to get busier and busier since she’d received her settlement. He was happy to report that her disposition had not changed. Ellie still felt just as real as she did when they'd first met. Her confidence had built back up and he liked to think that had a lot to do with him and not just the money. He had not seen her shed one tear for a full month, and that was a good thing.


Daphne opened the door, purse slung over her shoulder and a box of paperwork at her feet. She'd obviously set it down to open the door. "Sorry," the blond breathed a heavy sigh. "We got busy.  She's in her bedroom."


"No prob. Do you want me to carry that?" She'd been leaning down to grab it.


"Oh no, I've—"


JC took it from her. "No," he said. "Let me."


"Thanks," she finally appeased.


A few minutes later JC was making way into Ellie's large en suite, where he found her scantily clad in an open black silk half robe perched at her vanity, applying make-up.


He loved catching her in such a state—the pre put-together state.  He also loved watching her primp for him, knowing that he was the main reason she did all that.  


He was about ready to say fuck dinner.


Her eyes twinkled as she caught his reflection in the mirror.  He leaned in slowly and placed one light and delicate kiss to the back of her slender neck.  His eyes automatically fell down the open V of her robe, her chest heaved and fall in reaction to his touch. The lace of her black bra was not made for the modest, creamy flesh peeking through the intricate fabric.  


He was beginning to wonder if she wanted to say fuck dinner!


Finally looking back over her shoulder her eyes caught his. "Sorry I'm running late."


But JC was not sorry.  Not when he was fortunate enough to catch her like this.


Instead of replying he captured her mouth in a breathless kiss—passionate and deep, like he hadn’t seen her in days or weeks or months.


He was throbbing instantly.


"Maybe we should run even later," he said with a chuckle after finally pulling back.


She twisted on her stool and was instantly facing him. His eyes swept down the front of her, absorbing all of her heavenly goodness as he reached into her open robe and gripped onto her thighs, hoisting her up and into his arms.  Automatically her legs curled around his hips, she squeezed and he heard himself groaning. Instead of taking her to the bed, he propped her up on the white marble counter—in between a mirrored perfume tray and the makeup she’d been using when he first walked in.


With a giggle she asked, "don't we have reservations?"  He noticed then that she had eye makeup on one eye but not the other. He chuckled softly at the realization.


"I know the owner," he said casually and brushed the pad of his thumb down her eyelid. "Sorry, you may have to start over."


"God, I love you," she gushed sentimentally. "Please don't ever stop wanting me this way."


He couldn't ever imagine not wanting her in every way. "You do not have to ever worry about that" he assured her just before locking lips in another steamy and passionate kiss. He was so caught up that he didn't feel her hands on his jeans until the cool air hit his exposed skin and he felt his jeans slipping down his thighs.


With one fail swoop he'd rid her of her lace black panties, groaning as he slid into her, and they became flesh against flesh. He found himself gazing into her greenish blue eyes intently as he braced himself with one hand on the mirror and the other at her low back.  He loved watching her expressions—her eyes rolled back just slightly as she pressed into him, deepening his contact. Pleasure spread across her features like the first burst of light in a fireworks display and he hungrily swallowed her up in another passionate kiss.  His tongue deep into her mouth, he felt her gasps as he worked to take her over the edge.


Gripping the back of her knee, he spread her even more, bringing her leg up high. She leaned back against the mirror—JC imagined it was cold and hard—and he was suddenly doing his best to be mindful of her awkward position.


His intuition served him right as she called out, "owe," and then directed him.  "Bed."


Immediately he hoisted her up and carried her into the bedroom, somehow managing to maintain contact with her the entire time.  Even with the grip he held on her—he could feel his fingers digging into her fleshy but firm behind—she was trying to wriggle against him. Small but intense jolts of pleasure shook through him and his legs were feeling a bit unstable.


"Careful," he told her breathily. "Let me make it to the bed first."


She giggled—that confident all-knowing sound girls make when they know exactly the affect they have on a man and his labido.  Then she pressed her entire body into him and kissed him hard—her teeth scraping over his bottom lip. He nearly lost his balance.  Thankfully the bed was there to catch them.


Damn he loved this woman!


Next thing he knew he was laid out flat on his back watching as she gracefully moved her body against him, the strength of her hands pressed into his chest as she braced herself upright. He loved being in this position. It was such a fantastic view—his eyes flitted up and down, soaking in the sweet curve of her hips, narrowing into her slim and toned waist, and then back up to the supple flesh of her breasts. He loved the delicate bounce of her body as she writhed against him with such focus and desire. It was all very timely and in sync—like she had her own song playing in her head as she rode him so effortlessly.


He got caught up in it so quickly, the next thing he knew his body was shuddering beneath her. He called out loudly as he came—it was mind-blowing and intense. She trembled against him and he felt it everywhere. Collapsing against his chest, she curved her hips, pressed him into further, and his orgasm intensified immediately.   Especially as she cried out with pleasure one last time.  He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her as tight as he could. Their bodies shuttered together, weighted breaths mingling between them both while the waves finally stilled.


"Thank you," she whispered breathily,  otherwise not moving.


"Thank YOU." He replied, still holding her tight. Her head had found a resting spot right next to his, her chin to his shoulder.  He felt the soft press of her nose into his neck just before her soft, wet lips tickled the side of his neck.  He squeezed her even tighter. He just wanted to freeze that moment and stay in it forever.



It was after eight when they finally made it to the restaurant. They were ushered right in after dropping the car with valet. Ellie was glowing. She knew she was glowing. She could feel it. There was just something about being so intimate with JC that did amazing things to her confidence. It was like this dirty little secret—I just did naughty things with one of the hottest men on the planet!  


She couldn't imagine anyone else ever making her feel so amazing.


They followed the maitre d through the trendy Asian-fusion restaurant, JC gently keeping his hand on her low back as he was just a half step behind her.  Another gesture that made her feel so secure and confident. He always found a way to touch her, even if it was in the most discrete way.


Of course there had been a time when he couldn't touch her in public. She was so glad that time had been short-lived.


"Mac's here," JC spoke softly behind her.


She looked back briefly. "Should we say hi?"


"In a bit," he remarked.


They were shown to their somewhat private booth and Ellie slid in first, JC sliding in beside her.


Immediately she found herself reaching for him under the table. "You make me so happy," she whispered sappily.


He leaned in close enough to brush his nose to her nose. "You make me so happy," he repeated.


"Oh my god, knock it off you two."  They both looked up at the sound of Mac's voice.


instantly her cheeks warmed. Damn it. She hated when that happened.


"Hey buddy...what's up?" JC of course played it much cooler than she did.


Ellie listened in as Mac started blabbing on about studio time and a track he wanted help on. Blah, blah, blah.


It's not that JC's work wasn't interesting—it was more that, but at the moment there was a tall, exotic looking woman walking towards their table and clearly smiling at Ellie’s boyfriend...although he had yet to notice.


What was this? The place to be tonight?


"JC!" She had an accent. Maybe Brazilian? Ellie suddenly didn't feel so hot...especially as she watched her normally cool and laid back boyfriend stiffen upright.


This woman was I-just-stepped-out-of-a-magazine gorgeous—long, silky black hair, beautiful bronzed complexion, minimal makeup except for voluptuous red lips, and a flowy white halter dress that accented a very slim waist and full breasts.


She was an ex. Ellie could feel it in her bones. This woman had slept with her boyfriend.


Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. And it wasn't the first person Ellie had known that JC had slept with—unfortunately.


"Ana. Hi."  He was caught off guard—uncomfortable.  It was obvious.


"You remember Mac? And this is my girlfriend, Ellie Sanderson."


Ellie reached out a hand across the table. "Hi. Nice to meet you."  Not really.


The expression she received back was friendly to say the least. Actually it was borderline flirtatious!  


Ana quickly spouted something off in Spanish, and Ellie silently berated herself for learning French in school.


"Very nice to meet you, Ellie." Ana then finished in a heavy yet appealing accent.


Ellie didn't know whether to be upset or flattered.  The woman’s tone and attitude was so not what she’d expected it to be.


"JC," Ana continued. "It's been too long. Call me."  


Call her?  


Ellie was just completely dumbfounded.  The woman’s words were almost pleading. Who was this Ana?!


JC was quickly shooing her away after that. "Thanks Ana. So good to see you. Take care."  His words came out very fast.   Still uncomfortable.


Ellie was utterly confused.


She looked across at Mac—who was obviously amused. "Well..." He said poignantly. "THAT's my cue.  Enjoy your dinner, you too!" And seconds later he was gone too.


They were far from alone, though, as a food server was calmly waiting to take their drink order.


"Vodka martini," Ellie quickly ordered. "Dirty."


"Water for now, thanks." JC added. Then he turned quickly toward Ellie. "That was not what you think." He said in a rush. "Well...not exactly."


"I think it was absolutely bizarre!" Ellie exasperated in a whisper. And then added, "Why do I feel like she was hitting on me?”


"Because she was," JC said softly. "But can I explain all that later? When we are not in such a public place?"


Ellie nodded but she was going to have a hard time waiting to hear the rest.




JC stewed about the odd encounter through their entire meal. How on Earth was he going to explain this one to Ellie? And why did these things happen to him? Why did the greater Los Angeles area seem to be the smallest place on the planet sometimes even though it was extremely populated?


Well, if he wanted to confess all his sins and repent for all of the crazy things he'd done, this was certainly a big step in the right direction.  Not that it had been anything too terrible.  Lots of guys did it—not just guys, women too.  Maybe Ellie even had?  There really was a lot they still didn’t know about each other.


He was probably reaching with that thought, though.


There was one thing he knew for sure. He had to tell her the truth. He could not lie to Ellie. Not ever.  Not if he wanted to keep her.





Mid-martini Ellie felt a tad bit tipsy. The liquid courage made her want to bring up the topic of Ana, but she knew it should wait. She'd already decided that she couldn't get mad at him for having exes—beautiful exes at that—but still, she wasn't sure what he was going to tell her so she had no idea how she's react. All the more reason it should wait.


Her mind was going to all kinds of strange places. And now not only did she have the image of Jill's brilliant red hair in her dark visual of their intimate encounter, but now somewhere mixed in was the image of Ana and her silky jet black hair as he was—


Ugh. She had to stop herself or else the martini would come back up. Why did she have to have such a vivid imagination?!


The food came—thankfully—and it was great, which was good considering she was starving and now loopy. They carried on normal conversation throughout the whole meal, but it was obvious they were both thinking about the one thing they weren't discussing.


"So you never told me how your meeting went today about that restaurant opportunity," JC brought up as he had finished his salmon plate and she was still working on hers.


"Oh yeah. My meeting with Dalton."


"Dalton?" JC immediately question.


Ellie nodded, reaching for what was left in her martini glass.


"Dalton Spencer?"


"You know him?"  It was a fairly unique name.


"Yes."  Ellie was not expecting that.  JC knew Dalton Spencer?  


"Is that bad?" She immediately asked. "Daphne was quite taken with him. I have her running a background check on him. I hope the results aren't tainted because he charmed her so much."


JC looked away, off into the distance, but she quite clearly heard him whisper, "it's not Daphne I'm worried about."


Normally she would have grabbed him and told him he had nothing to worry about, but until she heard the rest of the Ana story she figured he could sweat it out until they got home. In her mind, that squared things up a bit for the night.  





You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral love hotel boyfriendjc postsync showersex originalcharacter jc producerjc boyrfriendjc