The Good Neighbor by BrandyRae
Chapter 5

The vibration of her cell phone sitting on the nightstand startled Ellie, to say the least.  She hadn’t been asleep—even though it was almost one a.m.—but she’d definitely been on her way to dropping off, Jimmy Kimmel playing softly on the TV for background noise. 

When it buzzed, she sat up straight, instantly awake.  With a breath, she picked it up, not sure who the hell would be sending her messages at this hour.  When she finally viewed it, she was instantly confused.

It was sort of jumbled.  I wnt sex u.  With a giggle, she figured it must be a mistake.  “Someone’s horny at one a.m.,” she chuckled to herself.  Then the thought occurred to her… It came from a number that she did not have stored in her phone.  She’d never programmed JC’s number in her phone…  He wouldn’t.  Would he?

With a swallow she hopped out of bed and stumbled through the dark to the kitchen.  Switching on the dim light over the stove, she found the piece of paper she’d left by the phone that had his numbers on it. 

Then she gasped as she realized it was the same.  “Holy shit…”  He had to be drunk.  It was one in the morning, after all.  Next thing she knew she was peeking out her front window again, wondering if he was doing the same, hoping for an invite.

What a bold move.  He just had to be drunk!  She couldn’t imagine him being so blatantly forward when he was sober.  Besides, the message had been a little unclear with the wording.  Surely if he were sober he would have at least sent something more understandable!

Without stewing about it one second more, she hit reply and typed the words Are u drunk?  Or just crazy?

Shaking her head, she pulled herself away from the window and quietly made way back to her bedroom.  Her mom was obviously sound asleep, as the woman’s loud snoring could be heard even through the sealed-tight door.

Ellie had just slipped back underneath her covers when her phone buzzed again.  It was a one word text.  Drunk was his answer.  She’d barely finished reading it when it buzzed again.  Another message—and horny.

Oh lord!  She started to type R u home? and quickly erased it.  That could lead down a bad path.  Well, maybe not all that bad.  It wasn’t like she didn’t want to.  Okay, she DEFINITELY wanted to, but she was struggling to make her conscious feel alright with that. 

She was typing again.  What makes u think I can help?  Smirking, she sent that one without any hesitation.

His response came in less than a minute.  Bcz im drunk.  That much was obvious!  But she found  herself laughing anyway.  She realized that if she hadn’t had such a huge crush, she probably would’ve been completely turned off by his behavior.  Instead she found it sort of adorable.  God… this was not a good sign on her part!

 

As soon as JC got a response from her, he started drinking water, thinking more than anything that he needed to sober up—QUICK! 

Smacking Mac on the shoulder, he waited for the man’s attention and then told him, “I need to go home.”

Mac just looked at him kind of funny.  “Why?”

Of course JC knew there was only one thing that would get the man to take action.  He held up his phone.  “Booty call,” he stated simply.

Shaking his dark head, Mac turned to the girl he’d been sitting with for the past two hours and whispered something in her ear.  Two minutes later all three of them were leaving.  Apparently Mac had found a booty call of his own.  Whatever worked, as long as JC got home in one piece. 

Slumped down in the back seat of Mac’s Range Rover, he started typing another message.  Her last message had read That’s obvious.

Next thing he knew he was spilling all his guts.  I thought drinking might make me stop thinking about u.

The response took longer than he wanted it to.  Especially since that had been a pretty honest thing for him to say.  When his phone finally beeped, he was instantly smiling, slouched down even deeper into the seat, not wanting Mac or Mac’s female friend to see.  R u home? It said.

Ten minutes, he typed back.  Sitting up, JC leaned up towards the front seats.  “Can you hurry?” he asked.

“No.  Do you want to die on the way there?”

“Man… fuck…” was all JC could come up with.  He still felt really drunk.  God, would he even be able to perform?  Shit.  Of course he could.  That was a stupid thought.

Ellie wasn’t sure what had come over her as she slipped on a pair of jeans and tossed a t-shirt over the Victoria’s Secret tank she’d been ready to sleep in.  Was she actually going to go through with this?  Was she really going to sleep with JC?  Even with him drunk out of his mind?

This was so unlike her, but she couldn’t help it.  She needed to have sex.  That’s all there was to it.  She’d never been so goddamn horny in her life.

Her phone buzzed again and she picked it up.  Almost there, it said, should I come to you?

“No, no, no…” she whispered to herself as she typed No… your house not mine.  She hit the send key and smacked herself in the head.  There was no turning back now!

Quickly she brushed her hair and her teeth, and slipped into a pair of flip flops.  She left her TV on, but shut her bedroom door—her mom still snoring as loud as a chainsaw—and then waited in the front room, in the dark, watching out the window.

A car was just pulling up to his house.  JC got out.  At least he wasn’t stumbling.  For being drunk, his walk looked pretty steady.

Good!

She watched him go inside, waiting for the SUV to pull away.  Then she quietly stepped out her front door and cautiously walked across the street.

This was definitely the strangest yet most exciting thing she’d ever done.  Her adrenaline was pumping faster than she could ever remember. 

Knocking, she waited for him to answer.  She stood there for a minute… Nothing.

Then she knocked again.  Still… nothing.  Finally she got brave and turned the handle.  It was open.

That’s when her phone vibrated in her pocket.  It stated simply, Doors open, need quick shower, make yourself comfortable.  He’d spelled out all the words.  Either his drunken fog was wearing off a bit or he’d turned on the automatic word checker.

Shutting the door softly behind her, she locked it and let out a nervous breath.  Slowly she stepped deeper into the house, eyeing the chair she’d slept in the last time she’d been inside his house.

He’d left a trail of lights on.  She decided to follow. 

Her heart was pounding inside of her chest as she moved down the hall, straight into his bedroom.  The bathroom door was open and the shower was clearly on.  He was in there—naked. 

She was almost ready to faint.  “Oh my god, what the hell am I doing?” she whispered to herself, taking in all of her surroundings.

The room screamed man.  It was obvious he’d decorated.  It was all very masculine in dark earth tone colors and clean, straight lines.  The bed was the obvious focus in the room.  It was huge, for one, with this dark brown leather headboard that climbed up the wall about 3 feet higher than the mattress.  There were only a few pillows—cream and brown and black.  The spread was obviously Down and the Duvet cover was a solid cream color.  There was a peek of the sheets showing—cream, brown and black striped.  Even from across the room they looked incredibly soft.

There were no pictures on the wall.  Only an insanely huge plasma TV and a dresser with not one spec of dust and not one item sitting on top of it.  His nightstands matched the dresser—a multi-line home phone perched on one and identical modern-styled lamps sitting on both.  A glass door led out to what looked like a balcony. 

It was all a little overwhelming all the sudden.  How had she got to this place?

The water stopped and so did her breath.  Was she really going to go through with this?

She’d been gazing out at the view when she finally heard his voice a few minutes later. 

“Hey…” he spoke kind of softly, non aggressively.  It was comforting.  She was glad.  She needed that.

Slowly she turned, grinning sort of shyly.  “You’re right.  The view is better on this side of the street.”  He looked amazingly attractive, fresh out of the shower.  He was dressed in a loose pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt.  She’d wondered, before she laid eyes on him, if he’d end up coming out in a towel.  Maybe a little bit of his brazenness had worn off since she was in the same room with him now.

He stepped closer to her and if she wasn’t mistaken, she had the feeling that he was just as nervous as she was.  “I thought you’d never talk to me again after I sent that first message,” he told her.

“It took me a minute to figure out it was you,” she explained, her eyes studying his face—his blue eyes were dark as night and his jaw was speckled with stubble.  His soap smelled spicy and clean.  JC was insanely attractive.  She was in desperate need for this man.  There was no denying it.  “I didn’t have your number saved in my phone.”

One simple nod with his head was all he gave her.  “I’m sorry if it came across a little rude.”

“It’s okay.”  Her words came out extremely soft, as she realized he’d stepped even closer.  Her eyes followed his hand as it rose to the side of her neck.  His face was inching closer and her heart was thumping like a drum inside of her chest.

She was sure his mouth was just about to close over her own, but instead he spoke again, whispery soft.  “I’ve just never had this problem before.”

“What problem?”  When she answered, their lips were so close that they were almost touching.

He kissed her then just once.  It was soft and slow and made her head spin—for the umpteenth time.  “This problem of not being able to stop thinking about one woman, about you…”  He’d barely finished the words before pressing his mouth to hers again, this time engaging in a dance that was much more passionate.  Ellie’s hands found there way to his shoulders—sturdy and strong and muscular—as the kiss deepened, her head tilting just a bit to the side to allow him better access.

When he finally allowed her a breath, she grinned coyly.  “Is that really a problem?” she asked.

He returned the gesture, although his grin was a bit more bold.  “It’s not right now,” he said and then captured her lips again.  This time it was complete fire and Ellie knew that she would in no way be able to stop what was about to happen.  No way.

But it didn’t turn into throw-down, rip-each-others-clothes-off-in-a-hurry, fall-down-on-the-bed sex.  In fact, far from it.  For the longest moments they just stood there—kissing and kissing and kissing.  Until finally Ellie’s feet were getting tired.  It was an ungodly hour in the morning, after all.

She slipped out of her flip flops and JC automatically looked down at her feet.  Then he did the craziest thing by completely hoisting her off the ground and carrying her to his bed.  Carefully he set her down—on the edge of the mattress, not in the middle—and then sat down beside her.  “We don’t have to,” was all he said.  She was guessing that maybe now he felt a little guilty, like he’d pressured her.

“Do you not want to?” she asked instead.

He half-grinned.  “No.  I didn’t say that.”

“Because I’m pretty sure that I do want to,” she admitted boldly.

A quiet smirk escaped him before his sight slid away from her.  “Make yourself comfortable,” he said.  “There’s something I need to do.”

He got up and she did as he said, lying back against his pillows and relaxing her feet against the soft bedspread.  He’d disappeared from the room and she was wondering if he expected her to get undressed or do something sexy for him.  She didn’t.  She just laid there, waiting.

When he came back a few seconds later he had two bottles of water in his hands.  He flashed a subtle grin and turned off the lights other than one that was in the bathroom, leaving just enough light to set the mood.  Although she wasn’t exactly sure what type of mood it was.  As much as she wanted him, the circumstances had turned out pretty strange.

Putting the waters on the table, he climbed onto the bed and sprawled out beside her—all five-foot-whatever of his sexy, masculine frame.  She wanted to touch him—everywhere.  He propped himself up on one elbow and just looked her over.  His eyes were screaming—come here­—but she was having a hard time making a move.  It had been so long since she’d actually had sex for enjoyment.  How sad was that?  She hadn’t even realized how bad it had been until that very moment.

“Are you having seconds thoughts?” she asked him.

He shook his head no.  “Are you?”

She shook her head no too.  “Are we over-thinking this?”

 

JC smirked softly.  That’s exactly what was happening.  Leaning in, he smiled and said, “Yeah, I think so,” just before kissing her—this time the way he really wanted to.  It was hungry and passionate and needy.  He didn’t fight the desire to touch her any longer, either, as he let his hand slide to her waist, his fingers immediately seeking out the warmth of her skin underneath her shirt.  She felt even better than he thought she would—soft yet firm.  It was the perfect combination. 

His heart was beating all the way up into his throat as he carefully slipped his hand up her rip cage, his body rolling towards her, his leg tangling with her legs.  Damn, she felt nice.  All over—nice.  He was so affected by her, it was crazy.  He was in pain practically.  There was definitely no turning back now, not on his part, anyway.

Both of her hands found way to his hair, the bottom arm of hers finagling it’s way underneath him.  It only opened her up to him even more.  He was practically lying on top of her.  Her touch was amazing.  She was practically holding him captive against her—not that it was necessary—their kiss had turned so needy. 

Without any more hesitation, he straddled her frame and bent in to kiss her neck.  He intended on covering every inch of her with kisses.  He really hoped she didn’t have any early morning appointments, because he definitely had no plans to rush.

Her hands slipped down from his neck to his back, as he planted soft and moist kisses down her neckline.  She was wearing too much and something needed to go.  She must have been thinking the same, because just as the thought entered his mind, she reached for his shirt, obviously wanting it out of the way.

Lifting up his torso, he happily obliged, stripping it away and tossing it carelessly.  He knew he was smiling when he playfully pulled at her top.  “Your turn,” he said, realizing that he’d totally raised his eyebrows at her when he’d said it.

 

 

Ellie was completely smitten by him.  She enjoyed his bare torso, no doubt there, and she had absolutely no problems with what he was asking from her.  She lifted her body just enough so he could pull away her tee.  Then she almost laughed at the look of pain he gave her when he realized there was a tank top on underneath.  He didn’t immediately remove it.  Instead, her back relaxed into the mattress once more, he pushed up the thin material until her stomach was completely exposed, then he kissed a line down the center of her abdomen.

It all felt so amazing.  It was then Ellie realized she was shaking.  It wasn’t nerves.  It was excitement.  She hoped that he wouldn’t get the wrong idea.

When he looked up at her again, she realized that he’d noticed it too.  But instead of bringing attention to it, he shadowed her body once more with his strong frame and kissed her the way she so loved to be kissed—absolutely mind-blowing.

Then, she realized, he was reaching for the sheets underneath her and maneuvering them down until their bodies were inside of them instead of on top of them.  It was probably one of the most considerate things he could have done at that moment and it only made her want to open up to him even more.

“JC,” she said breathily, as he’d just barely given her the chance to speak. 

“I love the way you say my name,” he told her, his lips pressing into to her neck, just below her ear.  His fingers were gently toying with the lacey strap of her tank.  She wanted it off.  She wanted it all off.

“I don’t think I’ve ever wanted someone so bad in my life,” she confessed.

“Me either,” he agreed, this time burying his face into the top of her cleavage.  Even through the midst of her sexual intoxication, she had a hard time believing that one.  Luckily she could care less at the moment.

“I really need this,” she told him, just as his head dipped under the sheets.  She barely felt the cool air against her breasts as he lifted her shirt and circled his tongue around her nipple.  She didn’t even try to keep her eyes open as the warmth of his mouth closed around her.  The sensation was too much, as he worked such a sensitive part of her body with both skill and desire.  It was a direct pathway to other wanting parts of her body.  If only he knew what that did to her.  Or maybe he did… 

When his lips returned to hers, she found herself kissing him senselessly.  If he couldn’t tell how desperately she wanted him by that point, he was clearly delusional.  Of course, she was sure that wasn’t the case.

“I think there’s some things that we need to get rid of,” JC whispered, panting practically, as he sat up, the sheets falling down his back and a good portion of her now exposed.  She wasn’t complaining.  In fact, if he could read body language as good as he thought he could—he could—then she was so close that she could hardly stand it.  Already he knew this was going to be the sweetest release ever—for them both.

He was pretty much feeling the same as she looked.   He guessed he was just better at hiding it than she was.

Carefully he maneuvered her out of her jeans and did the same for himself.  Then he settled his knees between her legs and covered them back up with just the top sheet.  Instantly her arms and legs tangled around him.  She was already writhing against him, the heat coming from her enough to penetrate through what little bits of clothing they both had left.  There was nothing more that he wanted than to know her in ever sense of the word.  Very soon he would make that a reality.

But first he wanted to play with her just a little bit longer.

Supporting his weight with both of his arms, he kissed her slowly, letting his lips linger against her.  Her hands were around his back and she was trying to bring his body closer, but he wasn’t giving in right then.  He had other ideas.

Ellie was on the verge of begging as JC finally slipped her sheer tank top over her head.  She’d never been so turned on—ever.  This was amazing.  Was this how sex was really supposed to be?

He trailed down her side with his mouth, planting kisses over her hip and then down her thigh.  His fingers delicately traced along the leg of her skimpy underwear.  There wasn’t a lot to them, but she was figuring that JC was about to take them off her anyway.

It was only a few seconds later when he hooked his fingers at each leg.  She lifted up so he could slip them off, and just like that she was completely nude and spread before him, completely open and vulnerable. 

His lips touched the crease of her inner thigh and her breath was so heavy it felt like she had bricks on her chest.  When his hot breath touched her in the most sensual of ways only seconds later, she couldn’t help but moan in appreciation.  Then, when his lips and tongue followed, she’d thought she’d died and gone to heaven.  It had been so long since anyone had pleasured her in such a way.  Did he know?  Did he have any idea?

It only took a minute for her to be drowning in the overwhelming sensation of seduction.  She was so, so close, and by the noises that were coming out of her, he definitely knew it.

That’s when he stopped, kissing his way back up her body.  When he was close enough, she touched her lips to his ear and whispered, “I wanna taste you like you tasted me.”

For some reason she thought he might protest, but obviously that wasn’t the case as he rolled onto his back and brought her with him. 

 

  

JC watched with fascination as she explored his flesh, kissing her way down his stomach.  The anticipation for what was to come had built up to such a point that his insides were totally tense—in the best way possible.  He shuttered as her hand brushed down his erection, just before she took the time to completely remove the last of his undergarments.

Her eyes locked with his for just a brief moment—not the slightest bit timid and no hints of second thoughts.  Then she threw the sheet over her body and his, leaving him with only the feel of her warm mouth on the most sensitive part of him.

Wow… was the only word that came to mind.  It felt so damn amazing that his toes were stiffening. 

Really, he’d wanted her pretty damn bad since he’d first set eyes on her, but he’d had no idea it would turn out this incredible.  No idea whatsoever.  Without even realizing it, he was breathing hard and panting and saying something crazy like “oh my fucking god you’re amazing.”

When she came up for air she had a grin on her pretty little face.  “Where’s the condoms?” she whispered.

JC was too busy trying to stop his eyes from rolling to the back of his head.  It took him a second to respond.  “Left drawer,” he pointed an arm that direction.

She slid off of him to get it and he was slammed with the perfect view of her silhouette from behind—the delicate muscles along her spine, the sexy indention of her waist and the curve of her magnificent ass.  Next thing he knew he’d rolled up behind her and pressed every part of him against her.

“You are about the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” he was speaking into her ear, his hand smoothing up the front of her stomach before tenderly cupping her breast.

She seemed to enjoy his words and his touch, as she pushed back into him.  He literally groaned at the soft feel of her rear against his amazingly sensitive erection.  That was it.  He couldn’t wait one single second more.  He maneuvered himself out from behind her and she automatically fell back into the bed.  Obviously she was completely on the same page, as she held up the condom, waiting for him to do the honor.

 

JC’s body was perfect in every sense of the word, more so than she imagined.  If she’d thought he looked great before; well, he felt even better.  As he finally sheathed himself, she knew it wouldn’t take much before she was completely slipping over the edge.  She was convinced.  This would definitely be the best sex ever.  No question about it.

When he finally eased his way inside of her, it was like all her sexual needs had been away on an incredibly long vacation and had just finally come home.  She couldn’t describe how remarkable it felt.  All she could do was breath and pant and enjoy how wonderful his body felt joined with hers.

He leaned into her ear, kissing the side of her face, as his strokes were long and slow and amazingly sensuous.  Matching his rhythm, she pressed her palm to his cheek until she’d matched his lips against hers.  The intensity only grew, as their bodies were connected in every way possible.

For as long as she could, she rode out the wave of pleasure, not ready for it to end.  Her hands roamed up and down his sturdy frame—his muscular back and arms, his slender rib cage, the curve as his sexy ass—all the while her body was climbing the hill of ecstasy, the spring inside of her winding tighter and tighter.

JC must have sensed it was coming, as it finally hit, his kiss hard and passionate and deep.  She felt like she could just swallow him up, as her body twitched and convulsed with a pleasure so deep it was almost too much to bare.

It was only seconds into her own release when she felt he was right along with her.  His lips parted from hers just for a second, only to breath a silent curse.  He grunted and moaned and made the sexiest damn noises she’d ever heard come out of a man.

Even when it was over, it still wasn’t over, as the pulse of her orgasm continued with subtle, slowly-dying jolts of ecstasy.

JC didn’t move away from her, not right away.  He brushed her hair from her face and looked her right in the eye.  “Holy shit,” he gasped.  “That was incredible.”

Ellie was too worked up to speak.  She wanted to tell him that she agreed, but her voice seemed to be missing in action.

He grinned and kissed the corner of her mouth.  “When can we do that again?” he asked.

She found the energy to giggle as he rolled off her, to her side.  “I have to go,” she said.

Instantly he looked confused.

“I don’t want to,” she clarified, “but my mom is here—at my house.”

“Oh, that’s why I couldn’t come to you.”

Brushing her hand down his cheek, she nodded.  “Exactly.”  Then she kissed him again, her hand slipping around his side, under his arm.  His strong grip curled around her in response, his hand coming up behind her and tangling in her hair. 

“You’re amazing, Ellie.  I mean that.  I’m not just saying that because of what just happened.”

With a smirk, she grinned.  “I believe you.  It wouldn’t make much sense for you to sweet talk me now.”

JC was smiling, as well.  “I really do hope we can do this again—soon.” 

Not wanting to, but realizing she had to, she started to slip out of his hold.  “I have a strong feeling that we will.”  Then she climbed out of bed, got dressed, said a quick goodbye and went back home, knowing that she was going to sleep really, really good for the next few hours, until her mom woke up.

© BrandyRae 2008



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral love hotel boyfriendjc postsync showersex originalcharacter jc producerjc boyrfriendjc