[Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: In 1981, identical twins Britney and Joy were separated. Eighteen years later, Britney was a successful pop star; Joy, drawn to the music business but unable to get far, took up a job well below what she deserved. Fate steps in when she starts a seemingly unlikely relationship with Britney's ex, Justin Timberlake. While no one notices the resemblance the two girls shared at first, it was placed in plain sight when they were finally reunited. What happens when someone decides to take advantage of that "coincidence" and threatens the love Joy and Justin share?

*Sequel to "The Joy in my Life*
Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Celebrity/Celebrity, Drama, Romance
Series: jrt squared
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 5471 Read: 4318
Published: Mar 11, 2008 Updated: Mar 16, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Here's the sequel! For those of you who are new readers, there is a prequel to this story; it is called "The Joy in my Life". If you're confused, feel free to ask me or go read! Hope everyone likes...

1. PROLOGUE by alimera [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (286 words)
Here it is! Short, but I had to start somewhere.

2. The Wicked Witch of the West by alimera [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5185 words)
Here you go, the first chapter! Let me know what you think!