[Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

Soleil Landry had moved to LA with her twin sister, having the same hopes and dreams of success as everyone else. Two years later she's landed her first big lead role in a movie and life starts to get crazy. She has her own leading man, but the rollercoaster of their relationship puts Soleil in a confusing situation that will ultimately change things.


Rated: R
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, General, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6723 Read: 4276
Published: Mar 21, 2008 Updated: Mar 23, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No copyright infringement is intended. This is a fictional story!

I haven't written anything in awhile, but after reading the awesomeness of Bobbilynn, I'm inspired to try and write something half as good and finish it!

1. Chapter 1 by Jorie611 [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1893 words)

Any feedback would be helpful and appreciated! Enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by Jorie611 [Comments - 1] (1890 words)
Thanks for reviews! I originally had this done earlier in the day, but I lost the original version due to an error. BUT, I did make a second attempt at it and hope this version is still satisfactory.

3. Chapter 3 by Jorie611 [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2940 words)
Thanks for reviews and enjoy the chapter!