Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No copyright infringement is intended. This is a fictional story!

I haven't written anything in awhile, but after reading the awesomeness of Bobbilynn, I'm inspired to try and write something half as good and finish it!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Any feedback would be helpful and appreciated! Enjoy!

Soleil Landry was sitting in her trailer, having just ended her first day of filming. She had just landed her first major role in a movie and was the leading lady. She had dreamt of being an actress and moving to LA ever since she was a little girl in New Orleans. When Hurricane Katrina hit, she knew it was finally the time to muster up the courage and chase her dreams. Saving up enough money and getting her twin sister on board, they made the big move. Though Soleil knew she would always have a place in her heart for her hometown, hoping to become a big enough star to help with the rebuilding that was still going on.

After all the auditions and call-backs she'd been to in the past two years, to be where she was right now, on the set of her own movie, was a true blessing and Soleil couldn't help but feel that her life was coming together as she had wished.

Soleil yawned, having been up really early that morning and having no time to rest. She slid down even further on the couch that was in her trailer and eventually made it into a laying position. Her head hit a pillow and she grinned a little as she closed her eyes. Not even five minutes later, she felt her cell phone in her pocket vibrate.

"Ugh." She muttered to herself, opening her eyes and pulling it out. She flipped the phone open and rolled her eyes, seeing it was her sister's number.

"Hello." Soleil greeted, sitting up a little.

"Soleil! How are you? How was filming today?" Sandrine's voice on the other line asked with eagerness to know.

Soleil chuckled. "It was good. Tiring, but good. I had to do a lot of takes for one scene, but otherwise I did pretty well."

"That's really great, sis."

"Yeah, it is. I'm so tired though and I know I have another early morning tomorrow."

Sandrine laughed. "...And you surely aren't a morning person. I'm sorry for the people on set who have to deal with you before you get some coffee and wake up from your zombie state."

"Hey now!"

"You know it's true."

Soleil stood up from the couch and moved to the table where her laptop was. She flipped it open and turned it on.

"Okay..you're right." She agreed with her sister and watched her login page load up.

"Yeah...so have you heard from loverboy yet? Did he send you flowers or anything? Is he going to visit you?" Soleil held back laughter, feeling like her sister was the Spanish Inquisition.

She quickly typed her login name and password and then watched her background and icons all load up. She grinned as a photo of her boyfriend appeared as the background. His eyes were drawing her in even though they were in pixel form. She got lost in staring at the photo for a moment.

"Soleil! Soleil?" Sandrine's voice snapped her out of her silence.

"Oops..sorry. I just got lost in thought for a moment."

"Umm..yeah. So you going to answer me?"

"Right..umm. No, I haven't heard from him yet, but it's only been two days since I left. No, I haven't gotten anything sent to me, but it's not like I'm really expecting anything." She sighed a little. "He probably won't be able to visit. Between his music and his show and all, I just don't think he can squeeze me in."

Sandrine laughed. "Of course he can! He's your beau. He's suppose to make time for you and make sacrifices to be with you."

"But..I'm not going to ask him to drop everything he's got going on just to spend a day or two in Atlanta."

"Listen to yourself, sis. Just a day or two. That means he can swing it. You wouldn't be asking for a week or two." Soleil sighed and clicked on her AIM icon to start the cyber chat program.

"You might be right, San. I'll see what he says when I get to talk to him."

"Good girl. I mean the longer you two are apart the more likely he'll go for another fish in the sea."

Soleil rolled her eyes, happy her sister wasn't there to see her. "He wouldn't do that. We're happy together and maybe you're just bitter."

"Bitter? You did not just say that." Sandrine chuckled into the phone. "Yeah, like I wanna tap his ass?! You know I'm more of a JT girl."

"Sandrine! You know I didn't mean it like that. I just meant you might just not want me to be happy with my boyfriend because you're still swimming freely in the sea."

"It's not that I don't want you to be happy and I'm surely not bitter. I'm just trying to look out for you, sis." Soleil watched her buddylist load after having typed in her login info. She was kinda hoping the one screenname she wanted to log on would.

"I don't need you to look out for me. It would just be better if you wouldn't be skeptical of my relationship."

Sandrine sighed. "You're my twin sister. I'll always have your back. I can't help it though if I feel that maybe the man of your dreams isn't really prince charming."

Soleil wanted to just drop her phone and end the conversation at that point. She was tired as it was and just wanted to relax. Having her sister preach about how bad her boyfriend may be was not something she cared to hear for at that moment.

"San, I really don't feel like getting into it. I don't know why you have to say stuff like that to me." Soleil glanced at her buddylist again and saw her sweetheart had signed on.

Sandrine didn't care to hold back. " 'Cause word on the street is he's a manwhore. I mean have you even seen the way he's reacted to all those girls in the dance crews? I bet he wanted to fuck that Japanese girl from the Fysh 'n Chicks group."

That did it! Soleil gasped and just flipped her phone shut. She didn't even care that she just hung up on her sister. She knew that Sandrine had mixed opinions on JC, but the words she had just uttered were definitely unnecessary.

Soleil shut her phone off, not wanting to have to speak to Sandrine if she tried calling again and really not in the mood to talk to anyone. Except for him. She watched as a message popped up on her laptop screen and grinned.

Chasexy One: Hey sugar! I'm surprised you're on.

She then typed a reply.

Ray Of Soleil: Baby! Yeah, I'm tired, though I thought I'd see if you were on.

Chasexy One: Well good deal because you caught me. So are you ready to just pass out?

Ray Of Soleil: Almost, but I can stay up to chat with you. :]

Chasexy One: Well I'll only take up a few more minutes of your time. I want you to get that beauty sleep! So how did filming go today? You aren't a diva yet? Did your sister check in with you? Do you miss me?

She chuckled a little, loving how inquistive he was. She also loved it when he rambled, 'cause he tended to do it a lot and was adorable when he did.

Ray Of Soleil: Okay, I promise to get my beauty sleep. Don't worry. You know I love to sleep as much as you do! As for filming, it was fun and went pretty smoothly for the most part. Nope, not a diva. You know I won't ever be. Yes, Sandrine just got off the phone with me. Well, actually I hung up on her. She was making me mad. Mmm..but to answer your last question. YES, I miss you! You're darn missable, baby.

Chasexy One: Well that's all good news, minus San pissing you off. I miss you too! ;]

Ray Of Soleil: Aww...I wish you were here. Yeah, Sandrine was saying inappropriate stuff.

Chasexy One: Like what?

Ray Of Soleil: Well I guess she's watched America's Best Dance Crew and assumes you wanna take all the girls to bed.

Chasexy One: That's pretty shitty of her to think or say that! I can't believe that! You know that as much as I make comments/reactions about other girls, you're my sunshine.

She grinned widely at his response.

Ray Of Soleil: Of course I'm you're sunshine. My name is Soleil. lol. But seriously, I know you love me. I love you too. That's all that matters, Jace.

Chasexy One: Damn straight! Tell your sis to back off and don't worry about me. I won't be getting laid unless you're here.

She laughed and then sighed. An image of his naked body popping in her head. How she wish he was there. She shook her head clearing it of the image, not wanting to miss him more.

Ray Of Soleil: Good to hear! I only want you in one bed and that's mine. So how was your day?

Chasexy One: You know me...always in the studio! I was tweaking another song for my album. It went alright. Then I went out with my brother. Though the highlight is talking to you.

Ray Of Soleil: Mmhmm....studio freak! That's good you and Tyler got to hang. Too bad I wasn't around. You're using your charm on me now, but I'm sucker for it. ;]

Chasexy One: Hahaha. It's true. I looooooove talking to my girl!

Ray Of Soleil: Awesome because I love talking to my boyfriend.

Chasexy One: JC Chasez is his name, right?

Ray Of Soleil: Yep! You know him?

Chasexy One: Know him?! I AM HIM!!!! Oh my god, you're my girlfriend! How lucky am I!?

Ray of Soleil: DORK! You're so silly. lmao.

Chasexy One: Mm...you love it!

She yawned and realized it was now later than she had thought. Definitely time for her to get some sleep.

Ray Of Soleil: Okay..I do. I can't deny it. But, Jace, I got to go. :[

Chasexy One: Booooo! :[

Ray Of Soleil: Aww...I'm sorry. I have to sleep, remember?

Chasexy One: Yeah...yeah. I'll try and talk to you again tomorrow. Sweet dreams, Soli. XOXO.

Ray Of Soleil: Yay! I can't wait to talk to you again. You have sweet dreams too, Jace. Love you!

Then his screenname signed off and Soleil sighed to herself. She signed off herself and really wished he was with her now. She then turned off her laptop and then headed back to the bed that was in her trailer.

She flopped onto the bed and reached for the teddy bear that was beside her pillow. It was her little brown bear that JC had given to her as a Valentine's Day gift. She squeezed it in her arms and let out a deep, tired sigh. She situated her head on her pillow and closed her eyes. Soon enough, she found her beauty sleep. All thoughts of Sandrine making her mad and JC being far away back in Cali were forgotten for now.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story