[Comments - 85] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Is it wrong for laundry day to be the highlight of your week?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Completed Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: Season 4
Genres: Alternate Universe, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 36706 Read: 25397
Published: Apr 03, 2008 Updated: Oct 06, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Part 1 by Gabo [Comments - 25] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4716 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Part 2 by Gabo [Comments - 7] starstarstarstarstar (6128 words)
Thank you all so much for the comments and reviews!

3. Part 3 by Gabo [Comments - 9] starstarstarstarstar (6007 words)
Thank you so much for the comments! I've had such a horrible week, so coming here to read your wonderful reviews has definitely made my day a little brighter.

4. Part 4 by Gabo [Comments - 8] (5355 words)
THE ARCHIVE'S BACK!! *cheeers*

Thanks for all of the compliments!

5. Part 5 by Gabo [Comments - 16] (3799 words)

Eep! Thanks for all of your comments! I'm so happy you guys are liking it!

Hopefully this one doesn't disappoint. ;)

6. Part 6 by Gabo [Comments - 12] (5118 words)

I am so sorry for the long break between updates! Life got in the way and I was plagued with writer's block. =(

 

BUT!! Here it is, finally! I hope I haven't lost all of my amazing readers. And I hope you like it! Comments are appreciated ;)

 

 

7. Part 7 by Gabo [Comments - 8] (5583 words)

I am probably the worst person ever! I am so sorry for the long break in between updates. School restarted and all of my classes and social life took over for a little bit. I had, literally, zero creativity and I knew I needed a better ending than one that was thrown together haphazardly. The characters and you all deserved at least that much. But I was finally inspired and I think I wrapped it up as nicely as I possibly could have.

 

Thank you so much for sticking to this, and I really hope you liked reading this as much as I loved writing it. So without further ado...Enjoy!