Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all so much for the comments and reviews!

It’s Friday night and I check myself in the mirror one last time before heading off to work. I haven’t seen or heard from Justin since Monday night, so most likely, I won’t be seeing him tonight at work. Which is good, because I don’t need him distracting me from my job. Monday night was probably the greatest time I’ve had in a long time. I’ve never been able to connect with someone so easily, and it just makes everything even more difficult because my attraction to him has only grown. I thought that if I got to know him more, I would maybe find flaws that would turn me off of him. But no. Justin Timberlake has no flaws that are great enough to make me stop liking him. I had been so embarrassed when I saw my bra hanging from his finger, but he had only smiled at me and didn’t tease me at all, handling himself with such grace. Then out of nowhere, probably due to the small amount of alcohol running through my blood, I had blurted out an invitation for him to come in for dinner. It had gone on smoothly for most of the night, until the end when I turned into this blubbering idiot. I pretty much gave him the impression I was a slut and would entertain men at all hours of the day.

 

I just can’t control myself when I’m around him. And that is the reason why his not coming tonight would be a good thing, although I secretly do hope that he comes.

 

Hopefully, if tonight goes well, I’ll be promoted to manager and can finally start getting paid what I deserve. I pretty much manage the bar anyways, but the owner, Gary is a stickler for rules and doesn’t think I have enough experience here yet, which is bull because I was a manager for a club in New York for three years. I think I can handle a little bar off Beale Street just fine. I walk into the dimly lit bar and greet the bartenders and waitresses before making my way back to my office, making sure everything is set before the artist arrives. I hear a soft knock on the door and look up, smiling when I see Randy, our head security guy, standing in the doorway.

 

“Hey Randy,” I greet him, walking over and giving him a hug. He wraps me up in a huge bear hug, picking me up off the floor with ease. Randy may look intimidating, but he’s really just a giant teddy bear, and I love him more because of that. I’ve known him since college, and he’s probably one of my closest friends here.

 

“Hey,” he replies, his deep voice reverberating throughout the small room. “Dylan Miller is here. His manager wanted to come speak to you before they start sound check.”

 

“Okay, just send him in,” I nod and walk around to my desk, plopping down into the leather seat. I shuffle some papers on my desk around and look up to the door when I hear a voice clear. Dylan’s manager, who I can’t seem to remember the name of, smiles as he steps inside, his dimples appearing on his tanned skin. He’s a very handsome man, and I know that if I wasn’t already infatuated with Justin, I would probably be flirting up a storm with him.

 

“Hi, I’m Steve. We talked on the phone a few days ago,” he introduces himself, holding out his hand. I shake it firmly and gesture towards the chair against the wall as I sit down in my own chair.

 

“Nice to meet you Steve, I’m Ellie. So are there any problems that you wanted to discuss?”

 

He shakes his head and scratches his head, giving off an air of boyish charm. “Oh no. No problems whatsoever, your place is great. I just like to introduce myself to the administration at the venues we play at, just so that if there are any concerns, I’ll know who to go to. But Dylan told me he’s played here before a few years ago, so I don’t foresee any problems.”

 

I smile, feeling relieved as I run a hand through my hair and lean back in my seat. “Yeah Dylan has a great fan base here. A lot of people requested tickets, which we usually don’t do, but because of the high demand, we’ve had to start handing out wristbands to control some of the chaos. It’s going to be a good night.”

 

“Well I’m glad someone knows what they’re doing,” he chuckles, impressed with my organizational skills. “The last venue we were at, they had packed the place so full that we violated the fire code and everyone had to evacuate the building. It was an absolute disaster.”

 

I wince, shaking my head at the thought of having to ever evacuate a bar full of loud drunks. Chuckling softly, I stand up and look at my wrist watch, realizing how late it already is. “Well I promise you that I will do my best to prevent any disasters tonight. So we should probably go start sound check soon because doors open in forty minutes.”

 

He nods and follows me out into the short hallway as I walk out to the main room, where a young man, about the age of 22, is sitting on the stage tuning his guitar. He has shaggy, blonde hair and bright blue eyes that make him look exactly like the bright, aspiring artist that he is. He spots me and grins from across the room, nodding his head as he adjusts the mic stand. At first, I had been wary of booking such a young artist, but he had been adamant and showed up at the bar almost every night begging for the chance to play on the stage that had inspired his love of music. I admired his passion and work ethic, so I finally caved, and I have a feeling I will be more than happy with the result. I settle into my usual table in the back of the room, allowing me to keep a watchful eye over the whole area as I enjoy his performance. Sound check is over in twenty minutes, and within the next hour, the whole room is full of young and old customers. The older men are regulars here, and are thoroughly surprised by the influx of young, lively adults as they all crowd around the stage.

 

Steve comes and joins me at my table as the lights begin to dim, handing me a beer as he settles into the seat next to me.

 

“So where are you from?” he asks, making conversation as we wait for Dylan to begin his set.

 

“I’m from around here. I grew up in Germantown,” I answer as I slide the cold bottle of beer around on top of the scratched table surface. “You?”

 

His eyes widen as he grins at me, shaking his head as he chuckles. “No way! You’re little Liz Biz!”

 

My jaw drops when I recognize my childhood nickname. No one has called me by that name in years. I had almost forgotten I was ever referred to as Liz Biz. “How-”

 

“I’m Stephen Dorsey. I moved in next door to Gabe Williams in ninth grade! You used to come over to his house all of the time, hollering about your sister’s whereabouts. I knew it was you!” he laughs, shaking his head in amazement. My head is spinning as all of the memories come flooding back to me, and I remember exactly who Steve is. Steve and Gabe were the bestest of friends, although they had only known each other for about a year. Gabe and I had practically grown up with each other, and he always had a crush on my younger sister, which she reciprocated once she was old enough to know that boys didn’t have cooties. She was always sneaking out of the house to be with him, and it was always my job to go get her back home before Daddy realized we were both missing. Stephen was always quiet around me, so I never really got to know him that well. And now that I look at him, I can see a resemblance to the scrawny fourteen year-old I remember, but he has definitely grown up. I’m usually good with faces, but I guess I had tried so hard to erase that part of my past, that his face was something I had forgotten.

 

“I remember,” I smile with a nod of my head. “Wow…it’s been so long. I forgot about Gabe Williams. What is he up to now?”

 

“He’s married and lives in Nashville with his family. We still talk, actually. His daughter’s baptism was this past weekend,” Stephen answers as he brings his beer bottle to his lips. “After all of these years, Liz, and you’re still the beautiful southern lady you were back then.”

 

I blush, shaking my head as I try not to let the compliment get to my head. I don’t think I’ve been called a southern lady since I was in Sunday school. “Oh come on…”

 

“I’m serious. I would never forget your smile,” he boldly flirts. “But of course, you forgot all about us when you left for school. You caused quite a stir in town when you packed up that old station wagon and drove off without even a glance in the rearview mirror.”

 

“Yeah…” I trail off, remembering the day I had left for college. “I couldn’t get out fast enough.”

 

“I’m sorry to hear about your father. I ran into your sister a few months ago and she told me you were coming back home. I didn’t realize you would be staying.”

 

I sigh and shrug my shoulders as I bring the beer bottle to my lips, forgetting my distaste for it. “Yes…well I hadn’t either. But so much was happening, I couldn’t leave Audrey. She’s never quite gotten over his passing.”

 

He nods sadly, offering a warm smile. “How long has it been now?”

 

“About one year. At first…it looked like everything was getting back to normal, but then Momma got sick…and well. I just didn’t have the heart to leave,” I frown as feelings I’ve been trying so hard to bury started to resurface. I don’t know why I’m even telling this relative stranger about my family situation. I mean, I know we kind of grew up with each other, but I never knew him that well. I was always too busy trying to keep my grades up, going to work, and taking care of my family to really make any friends. Steve shifts in his seat, obviously put off by the sudden change in our conversation, and he pats my hand.

 

“Well Memphis ‘aint so bad. I mean, it’s not the Big Apple…but it’s somethin’,” he shrugs and I smile as he tries to cheer me up. I appreciate the gesture and nod my head as the lights fully turn off and the crowd cheers. Suddenly all I can smell is a familiar woodsy cologne and all of my senses start to tingle as I turn around in my chair curiously.

 

I can’t believe it. He’s here!

 

Justin grins at me as he approaches, holding a beer in one hand and a glass of rum and coke, my favorite drink, in his other hand. From the corner of my eye, I see Steve shift, but think nothing of it as I smile back at Justin and slide off of my seat to greet him. His eyes are bright, and they twinkle at me as he wraps his strong arms around me and scoops me up into a hug. He smells so good and his body feels so warm and strong. I really wish I could just see him naked. Just a glimpse would do.

 

“You came,” I grin, completely surprised and thoroughly pleased. His chuckles lowly and I reluctantly pull out of his arms to look up at him.

 

“I promised you I would. Why would you think otherwise?” he asks, tilting his head and pretending to be offended.

 

“Well…we haven’t exactly talked since Monday. But I’m glad you’re here! Come sit,” I say when I see his eyes slide over to the table I was just sitting at. He smiles and follows me over to the bar table where I had left Steve. “Justin, this is Steve, Dylan’s manager. Steve, this is…Justin.”

 

“Hey man,” Justin shakes Steve’s hand firmly as he puts his hand on my chair, stabilizing it as I pull myself up. I smile at him thankfully and he just nods his head, handing me the glass of rum and coke. “Still your favorite, right?”

 

I nod, shocked that he actually remembers and sip quietly at the drink, enjoying this moment. Justin’s actually here…at Blue Notes Café with me. He slides into the seat next to me, and turns his chair so that he’s sitting closer to me and can face the stage. Steve is busy typing away at his phone, so I turn to Justin as he’s taking a swig of his beer.

 

“How was the concert?” I ask, remembering that his students had their band concert the day before.

 

“It didn’t happen,” he sighs with a slight frown. “There were problems with the lights in the auditorium so we had to postpone until next week. It’s such a bitch because I have to change my class plans around. And Kelly, my flute soloist, is going out of town next week for Winter Break. So I have to either change the program or find another student who is willing to play it. But of course…they’re all too scared, even when I know there are a few who have the ability to play wonderfully. And if I can’t find someone to play the solo, I’ll have to rearrange the song and then the kids will have to learn the new version….I just have so much work to do this week.”

 

I frown, saddened by how stressed and worried he sounds. It’s so cute how much he cares about his students. “Oh…I’m sorry. Does that mean you can’t record your song tomorrow?”

 

He scoffs, shaking his head as he gives me an incredulous look. “Never! I wouldn’t miss that for the world. You’re still coming, right?”

 

“If you still want me to,” I say shyly, praying to god he still does.

 

“You better come, girl,” he drawls, grinning and nodding his head. He ruffles his hair and leans back in his seat as Dylan comes on stage and introduces himself. I had almost forgotten I was at work for a second, completely caught up in my conversation with Justin. I scan across the room real quick to make sure everything in the bar is in order, before settling my eyes back on the stage. It takes all of my will power to watch Dylan as he croons into the microphone, instead of staring at Justin as he sits right next to me. I can feel his leg right next to mine, and I feel like all of my senses are on overload as he taps his foot to the beat of the song. I feel a warm hand on my back and turn back to Steve, who I had kind of forgotten was sitting with us. He’s leaning forward so that he can talk to me without shouting over the music, and I can feel his warm breath against my ear.

 

“He wrote this song when he was just sixteen,” he beams with pride. “That’s when I first noticed him and decided that he needed a manager pronto.”

 

I pull away and give him an impressed look, “Wow. That’s great, Steve. I’m glad you did…he’s so talented, I would hate to see that go to waste.”

 

“I still can’t believe that after all of these years, we meet again like this. What were the chances that the one bar Dylan wanted to perform at before moving to Los Angeles would be your bar? It’s like fate,” his hand lands on my bare knee and I smile politely as I fidget in my seat. What is this guy talking about? Fate? I’ve never even spoken to him for more than ten minutes before today. He’s still leaning in close to me, and I try my hardest not to shudder when I feel his lips land on my ear as he kisses me.

 

“Uh…” I stutter, pulling away and jumping down onto the floor. He gives me a surprised look and I can see Justin watching us curiously as I try to mumble out some sort of excuse to get away from Steve. Or at least get away from his wandering hands and lips. “Why don’t we go dance…” I say to Steve, in hopes that he will come and I can make up an excuse about going back to work, leave him on the dance floor, and then find somewhere else to sit with Justin. He grins at me and I quickly gulp down the last half of my drink. I turn to Justin, who has turned back towards the stage, and I put my hand on his shoulder to get his attention. He turns to me, and I’m taken aback by the cold expression on his face. He’s no longer smiling, and I hope and pray that it’s not because of something I had said or done. “Hey…I’ll be right back. Will you be here?”

 

“I have nowhere else to be,” he shrugs, his eyes studying me quietly. I nod slowly, hurt by his indifference, and feel Steve behind me, waiting to go to the dance floor. I allow him to lead me to the dance floor and I place my hands on his shoulders, trying to stand as far back as possible without looking awkward. His hands rest on my lower back and we sway to the music for a few minutes as I glue my eyes on Dylan. The song ends and I turn to look at Steve, deciding that this is the time for me to make my exit.

 

“Steve, I-” before I can even process what’s going on, his lips crash onto mine and I freeze in shock, my mind screaming a million different things at me. It takes about one second before my body finally kicks in and I push him away forcefully, mustering up my dirtiest and angriest look possible.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I hiss, wiping at my mouth with the back of my hand. His smile disappears from his face as his eyebrows furrow and he looks down at his feet awkwardly. I roll my eyes and walk away without waiting for an answer, weaving through the crowd as I head towards the bar to get another drink.

 

I’m used to drunken men trying to throw their hands over me, but at least with them, they have an excuse for acting like dirty pigs. Steve was a gentleman, or at least I had thought so, and I had been perfectly polite and friendly to him. Never did I give him any sort of sign that I was interested in him that way. And usually, I would ask Randy to throw out any men who I feel are being belligerent, but I can’t throw out Steve because he’s Dylan’s manager. I’m stuck with him until the show ends.

 

Now all I can think about is getting some very strong liquor into my body before going back to Justin. Justin, who is a decent, amazing, gentleman who would never try to feel me up on a dance floor, and is the one thing keeping me from storming out of this place right now. I glance back over towards our table, and smile when I see him bopping his head to the music. God he looks so good tonight. He’s wearing dark jeans, a button down shirt, and a sweater over that, and I swear that even through all of the layers, I can still see his defined chest. His hair is gelled into a fauxhawk, and all I want to do is run my hands through his hair and kiss him.

 

I turn back to the bar where Trisha, one of the bartenders, slides me a double shot of tequila with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

 

“You look like you could use this,” she explains with a wink.

 

“Thank you,” I sigh as I take it into my hands and tilt my head back. After downing the liquid, I hiss painfully and shove the slice of lime into my mouth as I grimace at the burning sensation. Trisha laughs at me as she leans against the bar, showing off her cleavage that I’ve seen so many customers salivate at. “So was it that obvious that I needed a drink?”

 

“Nah…I just know you well enough now. Especially after I saw that creep maul you with his lips. Want me to tell Randy about it?”

 

I shake my head dejectedly and look back at the dance floor. Steve has apparently found another woman to put his hands all over. “No. That creep is Dylan’s manager. We can’t kick him out.”

 

“Oh,” her face falls as she realizes the dilemma I’m in. “Oh well…at least you have that hottie over there to keep you company. Who is he?”

 

My eyes gaze back at where my table is, and my heart drops when I see him talking to a buxom blonde who has now seated herself in my seat. Who does that bish think she is? “Um…he’s a friend and my neighbor,” I reply, continuing to stare at their interaction. I can’t possibly describe how disappointed I feel at this moment. I was so sure that his showing up tonight meant he was interested in me.

 

“Who’s that blonde slut talking to him?” Trisha voices my own questions with disgust laced in her voice. I really do love the girl. She may be blunt and rude sometimes, but she’s loyal and a good ally to work with.

 

“I have no idea. But I’m going to find out,” I answer as I push myself off of the bar and march over to them. The amount of liquor I have in my bloodstream is definitely aiding in this ‘strong female’ kick I seem to be having, which is good, because I need all the confidence I can get at this moment. I have never felt so low in my life. All thanks to Justin fucking Timberlake, keeper of my heart and all things sane.

 

 

====================================

 

“Hey Justin,” I hear a smooth female voice behind me, bringing me out of the haze of anger and jealousy I was just in. I turn my head, and the image of Ellie making out with that jerk flies out of my head, to be replaced by the image of my ex-girlfriend standing in front of me. My eyes trail down her tight, short black dress, and I stifle back a snort as I look back up at her. How did I ever date such a thing?

 

“Tara,” I nod at her, acknowledging her presence. She smiles and slides onto the stool next to mine. I might not have seen her in months, but I will always remember her perfume. And the fact that she douses herself with it every night. “What are you doing here?”

 

“My friends are fans,” she explains, nodding towards the stage. “What are you doing here? I thought the bar scene wasn’t your thing…you’d rather be at home writing love songs.”

 

My eyes narrow at the jibe, and I ignore the slight smirk on her face. “The bar scene with you wasn’t my thing. Actually…anything with you wasn’t my thing.”

 

“Oh, ha ha, Justin,” she rolls her eyes. “See, I came because I thought we could be mature adults here. But obviously, you still have lingering feelings for me.”

 

“Yes. Disgust, shame, and pity come to mind,” I answer dryly. Okay…so that was a little mean. But seriously, the woman cheated on me with her 40 year-old client, not to mention all of the other times where she has lied to me. I have a right to be a little angry at her. Her face drops and I feel kind of guilty for what I just said. “Look, Tara. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. Honestly, I just want to get over all of that.”

 

“Well…I’ll only forgive you if you dance with me for one song,” her eyes shift over to me with a soft smile. “Please? Remember when we used to have so much fun dancing?” I sigh, but before I can deny her request, Ellie walks up and although she’s smiling, it doesn’t reach her eyes like usual.

 

“Hey,” she says, glancing over at Tara as she stands on the other side of me. “Sorry about that… I had to deal with some work issues.”

 

I nod and avert my gaze as disappointment and hurt seeps back into my every pore. The least she could do was just admit that she is with that guy, instead of lying to my face about it. And here I thought I actually had a chance to start something with her.

 

“It’s alright,” I shrug as I look at Tara, who is still studying Ellie quietly. “This is Tara, my ex. And this is Ellie. She lives in my building.” Ellie’s smile disappears from her face as she turns to Tara and nods her head.

 

“Hey,” she says as she sips on her new glass of rum and coke. “So…what are you two up to?”

 

“We were actually about to go dance,” I answer quickly as I stand up and hold my hand out to Tara. She gives me a shocked look, but covers it with a smile as she nods and slides off her stool. Dancing with Tara is probably the farthest thing from what I want to do, but the image of Ellie on the dance floor with that guy is burned in my mind, and my jealousy is the only thing controlling me at this point.

 

“Oh,” she mutters, her honey-brown eyes searching my face for an explanation. She knows my history with Tara, and is silently asking me why I would go back to her. And the truth is that Tara is the one thing that will take my mind off of Ellie right now. I’ll be so focused on how obnoxious and fake Tara is, that I won’t have time to think about Ellie’s smile or her eyes. Or how happy I feel when she’s around me. “Have fun,” she finally says. I nod and take Tara’s hand before pulling her onto the dance floor. My hands fall on her hips as hers rest on my shoulders, and we start swaying slowly to the music.

 

“So that’s her then? The girl you’re in love with?” Tara asks after a few minutes have passed. My breath hitches and I stare at her in shock and confusion.

 

“Wh-what?” I gulp.

 

She rolls her eyes and tucks her hair behind her ear as she nods back towards where we just came from. “Ellie. That’s the girl you’re in love with.”

 

“How do you-”

 

“Justin,” she gives me a pointed look. “I may be blonde, but I’m not stupid or blind. I’ve known for a long time now that you were in love with another girl. Why do you think we ended the way we did? The feelings just weren’t there anymore.”

 

I sigh and nod my head, finally admitting what I know has been the truth. I am in love with Ellie. “It was that obvious?”

 

“Not really…but I just know you,” she shrugs with a smile. “Your eyes were glued to her the whole night. Even I could see that, and I was across the fucking room. It’s kind of obvious. ”

 

“Yeah…but not obvious enough, apparently. She has no idea. And she certainly doesn’t feel the same way.”

 

“She told you all that?”

 

I shake my head and sigh at the look of petulance on Tara’s face. “No, but it’s pretty damn obvious that she doesn’t. She invited me here, and then goes and makes out with another dude.”

 

“Are you talking about when that guy kissed her on the dance floor? And then she proceeded to yell at him? I was standing right next to her when it happened,” she rolls her eyes at my ignorance. I just stare at her, trying to process the information I was just given. “You’re such a dumb ass,” she snorts, shaking her head disappointedly at me.

 

“Hey!”

 

“You’re fucking blind, J. Now she’s all pissed and hurt because you were a dumb ass and wanted to make her jealous by inviting me out to dance,” Tara stops swaying to the music and pats my chest as she smiles supportively. “Go fix it.”

 

“What?” I’m so confused right now. One minute, my heart was being ripped from my chest and stomped on by tall stiletto heels, and the next, it’s racing a mile a minute and I can hardly think.

 

“She’s leaving,” she crosses her arms over her chest and looks at me expectantly. She then pushes me a little until I’m now standing on the edge of the dance floor and searching for Ellie, who is no longer sitting at the table anymore. My eyes dart around the dark room and I spot her auburn hair as it weaves towards a hallway on the side of the stage. I quickly maneuver through the tables and waitresses, trying to catch up to her before she disappears behind the tall black man, who I’m sure can break me in half with his pinky toe.

 

“Ellie!” I call over the loud drums. She pauses for a second, but continues on and I see her whisper something into the bouncer’s ear because he then nods and moves to block the whole hallway.

 

“Excuse me sir,” he grumbles, glaring at me. “Employees only.”

 

“I know…but my friend just went back there, and I need to talk to her,” I plead.

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t let you back there.”

 

Why did I just fuck everything up? Now she’ll never talk to me, and there will be a negative change for anything between us. And I really thought we had a chance. A chance to experience something really good and worthwhile. “Please, man. Just let me back there. I’ll only be five minutes, at most. If not, I give you permission to beat me into a pulp and kick me out.”

 

His mouth twitches and I see his resolve start to falter as he shifts back and forth on his feet. “Fine. Five minutes and I’m coming in there.”

 

“I owe you big,” I nod as he moves aside and I slip in past him. I realize I have no idea where she’s gone, but I’m not about to use up my five minutes by asking around. So I pace down the hallway and turn to the first door that’s cracked open with a light coming through. I knock quietly and push it in at the same time, relieved when I see her standing behind the desk. She looks up from the papers in her hand and gives me a once over before turning back down to her work.

 

“Hey,” I say as I step inside and close the door. “I was looking for you.”

 

“You shouldn’t be back here,” she responds in a flat tone.

 

“Look, Ellie. I know you’re mad. Just give me the chance to apologize, please,” I frown as I watch her sit down in her seat. She finally looks up at me, and my heart shatters when I see the hurt and confusion in her eyes. God, how could I have ever been so blind?

 

“You have nothing to apologize about.” Her sad tone is all I need to tell me how stupid I was. She had feelings for me, just like I do for her. And this whole time, we’ve been beating around the bush and flirting with one another, when I should have just asked her out the day I met her. We could have avoided all of this tension and drama, and just skipped to the part where we make out and fuck like bunnies.

 

“I do,” I urge as I move forward and rest my hands on her organized desk. “I shouldn’t have asked Tara to dance.”

 

“Who you ask to dance is none of my business, Justin. You have the right to dance with any girl you want.”

 

“But I didn’t want to dance with her,” I shake my head, pleading with her to understand how I feel. Why can’t she see how much I care about her? “I wanted to dance with you. You, Ellie, are all I ever wanted.” Her eyes cast downwards and she stares down at her desk, and I see her nibbling on her plump bottom lip. I just want to scoop her up in my arms and suck on that bottom lip for hours.

 

She finally looks up and her eyes narrow at me as she crosses her arms over her chest. “Then why did you dance with her?”

 

“Because,” I let out an exasperated sigh, throwing my hands in the air. “I was jealous. I saw you with that other guy…and then you kissed him, and I went nuts. I waited so long for you, and right when I thought we could have something, some other guy swoops in and picks you up.”

 

HE kissed me, Justin. I was only dancing with him so that I could get away from him.”

 

“I know that now,” I nod and the look of anger disappears from her face as she watches me. I can’t really read her expression anymore, but I think she’s starting to come around. “Let me make it up to you. Come with me tomorrow to my buddy Matt’s.”

 

She hesitates and I see that she’s trying to sort out her thoughts. “I don’t know…”

 

“Please?” I pout, knowing that my pout can pretty much get me anything. She sighs and I try not to let out a yell of victory when I see a small smile form on her lips.

 

“Fine. What time?” she says, and I take a step forward and pull her out of her chair, which goes whizzing backwards. Her eyes widen in shock as my hand cups her face and I brush the hair out of her eyes, smiling tenderly at her. I’ve imagined what it would be like to hug her in my arms, and everything I imagined is nothing compared to what I’m feeling right now. She just fits perfectly.

 

“Noon,” I mumble before tilting her chin up and crashing my lips on to hers. All of the sexual tension melts away in that kiss, and I feel her fingers fist into my shirt as she pulls me in closer. Her tongue slides wetly against my lips and I swear that I black out for a second. She tastes like strawberries and rum, and everything heavenly. My hands slide down her back and slip into the back pocket of her jeans, squeezing her round ass. She smiles against my lips as she steps forward and the backs of my legs hit her desk.

 

I lied when I said dinner with her was the greatest moment in my life. This right here is the greatest moment in my life, and nothing besides actually getting to make love to her will top tonight. Because at this point, it’s past wanting to just fuck her…I want to make slow, sensuous love to the girl so that no man will ever make her feel the same way.

 

But don’t worry. That moment will come very shortly, if I have my way.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story