Author's Chapter Notes:
THE ARCHIVE'S BACK!! *cheeers*

Thanks for all of the compliments!
A soft moan escapes my lips as Justin’s large hands rake down my naked torso, his thumbs brushing the sides of my breasts as his lips devour mine. Every inch of my skin is on fire, and, yet, I still can’t get enough of him. I grip at his back desperately as I rub my heated center against his thigh that he’s inserted in between my legs, searching for any kind of friction possible. He just smirks at me before placing kisses down my body, tasting my skin as he slowly slides down the bed.

“I’ve waited so long for this,” I hear him breathe against my leg, kissing the inside of my thigh delicately. He sits back on his knees and my eyes are glued to his hardened erection, which bounces against his stomach as he raises my leg and rests it over his shoulder. A shiver of anticipation runs through my body and I lick my lips as I think about how hard and deep he’s about to fuck me. But instead of sliding closer to me, he turns his head, sticks his tongue out…and licks my foot. One long lick up the bottom of my foot, and all of the fire in me dies. What the hell? His eyes are closed as if he’s in complete ecstasy as he moans, and I can’t believe my eyes. Justin has a foot fetish! He coats my whole foot in his saliva, and it’s taking all of my control not to kick him away. This is probably the least sexy and romantic thing I’ve ever seen. Yet there he is, continuing to lick my foot and suck my toes into his mouth as if that’s all he ever wanted....


My eyes pop open and I sit up in bed, dazed and confused as I look around the foreign room. I’m in Justin’s apartment, that much I can decipher, but I don’t know where Justin is and his dog is at my feet, staring at me with his tongue dangling out of his mouth. It was all a dream. Thank God.

The smell of pancakes hits my nostrils and I stand up, softly padding across the room and towards the kitchen. Justin’s standing in front of the stove, humming quietly to himself as he makes breakfast in a pair of gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I’ve never seen a more beautiful sight, and all I want to do is wrap my arms around him and spend all day in bed with him.

“Good morning sleepy head,” he drawls softly, after looking up to see me standing in the doorway. I move forward and stand in front of him, self-consciously combing my fingers through my hair.

“Hi,” I smile back as he leans down and presses a soft kiss on my lips.

“I’m really sorry, Ellie, but I forgot I have a private lesson this morning in about an hour,” he says, an apologetic smile crossing his face as he rests his hands on my upper arms.

“Oh,” I say, feeling disappointment settle in the pit of my stomach, squashing the hope I had of spending the day with him. “That’s okay.”

“Well, we can still have a quick brunch,” he says hopefully, his blue eyes widening as he tilts his head to the side. “And the lesson is only for an hour. I was kind of hoping we could spend some time together, afterwards. Maybe go out for a movie?”

I nod, trying to contain my giddy smile as he smiles back and nods his head. “That sounds good. Just let me freshen up a bit? I feel gross.”

“You’re beautiful,” he shakes his head and I roll my eyes as he chuckles softly. “But of course…the bathroom is just down the hall and I think there’s a spare toothbrush in there.” I nod and quickly scurry away to clean up. I glance quickly at the clock on the wall and can’t believe that I slept in until eleven o’clock. I haven’t slept past nine in the morning in months. After quickly brushing my teeth and brushing my hair with a brush I found in the cabinet, I walk out of the bathroom to see Justin setting the table as he carefully holds his phone in between his shoulder and ear.

“Yes momma, I know,” he sighs and I feel kind of bad for intruding on what sounds like an intimate conversation. “I promise. Okay, well I have to go. I’ll see you next week. Love you.” I step around the corner and he smiles at me as he turns off the phone and gestures toward the beautiful spread he’s made. “Hungry?”

“Like you won’t believe. This looks amazing,” I nod as he pulls a chair out and waits for me to sit down in it before walking around the table to sit across from me. The beginning of breakfast is pretty quiet as we both devour the food, and I can tell he’s nervous about something because he keeps glancing around the room and looking at his watch.

“What time is your lesson again? I should leave,” I say as I finish chewing the last bit of strawberry that was on my plate.

“We still have half an hour,” he smiles as his blue eyes settle on me. “Don’t worry about it. It’ll take me ten minutes to clean up and change.”

“Are you sure? You seem kind of…nervous about something.”

He shakes his head and shrugs as he looks down at his plate. “It’s just that the mother of the student I’m tutoring today is the president of the PTA at school. And well…I have to impress her to ensure I get funding for the after school music program. She’s always really critical with me, for some reason, and I’m kind of nervous. Today’s the first time she’s coming to my apartment. Usually I go to the student’s home, but she’s having her home renovated this month or something.”

“I’m sure she’ll love you,” I shrug, finding it impossible for anyone to dislike Justin. Especially a woman. “But just to make sure, I’ll help you clean up.” He shakes his head in refusal, but I ignore him and stand up, grabbing the plates and moving into the kitchen. His apartment is sparkling and clean in about ten minutes, and I grin smugly as I stand in front of his apartment door.

“See? It’s perfect. There’s no way you won’t impress her,” I say with a nod of my head as Justin come to stand in front of me. He chuckles and nods, leaning in for one last parting kiss.

“I’ll see you in an hour?” He whispers as his thumb brushes idly against my cheek.

“One hour. I’ll be here,” I smile as I pull the door open. He holds the door open for me and I cast him one last look over my shoulder as I step out and turn down towards the elevator. The second I step into my own apartment, I take a quick shower, making sure I shave my legs and armpits. My mom always told me to be prepared. As I’m getting ready, I listen to my voicemail messages after realizing my phone had died overnight.

“El,” I hear my sister’s teary voice and immediately know something’s wrong. “Where are you? I’ve called you like 10 times. Mom fell down the stairs and she didn’t wake up, and the paramedics think she had a heart attack. We’re taking her to the hospital now. Call me when you get this.”

My hands stop rubbing lotion on my legs as I stare at my phone in shock. The next message is pretty much the same tone, with my sister questioning my whereabouts and giving me more information where she’ll be. I look at my clock and realize I could still meet them at the hospital if I hurry. Shit. But what about my date with Justin?

Damn it! Just when things start to get good for me, life throws me another curve ball.

I contemplate my options quickly, knowing that I have a responsibility to my sister and mother right now. I sigh and finish changing, deciding to go cancel on Justin personally before speeding to the hospital. I go back up to Justin’s apartment right when he told me his lesson would end and knock firmly. The door swings open and a gorgeous, slim blonde woman stands in front of me wearing a low-cut top and tight jeans. Is this the PTA mom Justin was stressing out about earlier? The smile on my face disappears as her eyes narrow at me and she crosses her arms over her buxom chest.

“Hi,” I say, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear casually. “Is Justin here?”

“Yes, he is. But he’s teaching my son at the moment. Who are you?”

“Uh…I’m Ellie…a friend.”

She tilts her head barely an inch, as her eyes scan up and down my body, a scowl still firmly pressed upon her face. “Well…I’ll tell him you came to see him, Ellie.” I cannot believe this woman! Who the hell does she think she is with her bleach-blonde hair and fake-me-out tan?

“Excuse me-” I start to say but then the sound of Justin’s laugh mixing with a young boy’s interrupts my train of thought.

“I’m done mom,” I hear a boy say. The blonde turns around and I see the cutest little boy run up to her carrying a guitar case. He looks like he’s about eight years old, and if his mom wasn’t such a bitch, I would probably be gushing over his blue eyes and chubby cheeks.

“Good! How did everything go, Mr. Timberlake?” her voice turns sickeningly sweet as she turns her back to me, trying to close the door shut. Thankfully, Justin sees me in time to place his hand on the door and pull it wider.

“Oh, hey!” he grins, nodding at me before turning back to his student. “Parker was great, as usual. Just remember to practice every day, buddy,” Justin smiles as he playfully musses up his Parker’s hair as he winks at me.

“Good,” the mother smiles. “So, Justin, will you be coming to the PTA meeting tomorrow night? We could get coffee afterwards to discuss more about your program. Parker’s going to be at his father’s.”

His smile falters for a second and his eyes dart over to me as he politely shakes his head. “I’ll definitely be at the meeting, Ms. Thomas. But I’m sorry I can’t do anything afterwards. Could you just come in to school for a meeting one day this week?”

“Oh. Okay,” she nods as her shoulders slump, and I have to fight back the smug grin that’s threatening to appear on my face. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

“Tomorrow night,” Justin nods as Ms. Thomas and her son step out of the doorway.

“It was nice to meet you,” I smile and she glances at me quickly, sending me a cold look before ushering her son down the hall. I turn back to Justin, who smiles and gestures for me to enter. I follow him down the hall way and into a small study, which I assume is his music room, based on all of the instruments scattered around the area. “I’m sorry about interrupting, Justin.”

“You didn’t interrupt anything. We were done,” he shrugs as he starts to put his guitar away.

“Oh. Well…she didn’t look too happy to see me,” I sigh as I lean back against the frame of the door. Justin chuckles as he stands up and offers me a tender smile.

“Don’t worry about her. I was more than happy to see you. So what movie do you want to see?” I shift on my feet awkwardly, wringing my hands together as I frown. He notices my hesitation and comes to stand in front of me. “We don’t have to see a movie if you don’t want to.”

I laugh lightly and his eyes study my face as I shake my head. “That’s not the problem. I want to see a movie with you so badly. It’s just that something came up and my mom’s in the hospital now…I’m so sorry.”

His expression softens and he smiles, bringing a hand up to cup my cheek. “Don’t be sorry. You go handle your business, Ellie. I’m not going anywhere.” I don’t know if he’s talking about the apartment, or something deeper, but I nod and smile back at him.

“Okay. I’ll call you when I get back tonight,” I promise as he nods and leans forward, pecking my cheek as he squeezes my hand.

“Everything will be fine.” I smile at the sincerity in his voice as he leads me to the door and pulls it open for me. He offers me one last kiss, and I sigh, falling into the kiss immediately as his strong arms wrap around me. After a few seconds, he breaks away first, smiling at my dazed expression as his arms fall from my waist. “See you later?”

“Mmhmm…” I mumble back, and he chuckles as he playfully pushes me out of the door.

“Go…before I pull you back in here,” he says, waggling a finger at me in a threatening manner. God, he does not know how completely adorable and hot he is. Or how badly I want to say ‘screw you, mom’ and just jump into his arms, as horrible as that sounds. He just makes me forget about all of that crap that’s constantly pushing down on me, and I know that it’s way too early to even be thinking about love…but with him, it’s actually a possibility. I’m not scared to be vulnerable around him, and I like that he takes care of me. I’ve done enough of my own fighting. It’s time I let someone else do the fighting for once.

======================================

So I might just punch a hole in someone’s face in about a second.

My stress level is at an all-time high, and I have fucking Parker Thomas’s mom to thank for that. That woman has had it in for me since the first week I met her and politely declined her invitation to go to dinner with her. One, I have a strict no-dating policy with any co-workers and parents. And two, I have an even more strict rule against fake blondes with fake, spray tan skin. Especially when they have children they should be spending that time on instead. But I guess she got a little jealous when she saw Ellie show up at my place over the weekend, and the next day, she stomped into my classroom and told me I was to present a proposal for my program to the council at their next meeting. Giving me a grand total of two days to put together all of my finances, itineraries, and plans together…on top of the rescheduled band concert I have tomorrow night.

And to add to all of that, I haven’t been able to see or talk to Ellie in three days. She never called me on Sunday night, and she has yet to return the message I left her on Monday night, hoping her mother was okay. I know she’s probably stressing out and taking care of her mom, but one little phone call is all it takes. I caught a glimpse of her running to her car when I was returning from my jog last night, but she was driving away before I could even call out her name. I really hope I didn’t scare her off with all of the…touching and kissing on Sunday. I just can’t control myself around her sometimes, and my body just reacts before I can even process what’s going on. And I don’t want to be all desperate and call her again, so now I just have to wait for her to call me. If she ever does, that is.

“Mr. Timberlake?” my thoughts are broken and I look up from the piano to smile at Carrie Evans, who’s standing in the doorway of my classroom.

“Hey Carrie,” I say, standing up and nodding for her to come in. “What’s up?”

“Well…my mom’s having an after party for everyone after the concert at Alberto’s, and she wanted me to give you an invitation. A bunch of people are going, and Principal Phillips said he might come too,” she smiles sheepishly as she hands me a white envelope. “But you should come ‘cuz you’re the reason why we have the concert anyways. So you’re like…the BIP.”

“I think you mean VIP,” I laugh and she blushes, twirling her bright red hair around her finger as she nods. “But thank you very much. I’ll definitely try to come.”

“Cool. I’ll see you later Mr. Timberlake,” her small hand waves at me before she turns around and hops away, and I can’t help but chuckle to myself at the sight. Carrie is the most perky and extroverted eight year-old I’ve come across. She’s also one of my most talented singers, so I have a special place in my heart for her. I look up at the clock and realize it’s time for me to rush home, shower, finish putting my proposal together, and then drive to Ms. Thomas’s house for the meeting. Leave it to her to practically force me into her house for an occasion other than just to teach her son guitar. As I pull my car into my designated spot, I catch a familiar head of rich, chestnut hair, and see Ellie getting out of her own car a few parking spots away. I immediately jump out of my car, grab my bag, and attempt to casually walk by her as she finishes getting her things.

“Hey,” she calls out and I stop, turning to her with a smile. God she looks beautiful today. Her hair is down, flowing around her tanned shoulders in gorgeous waves and she’s looking at me with her adorable dimpled smile, and all of my worries and insecurities disappear just like that.

“Hey,” I say as I step off the curb to help her with her groceries. “Where have you been, girl? I was scared you disappeared on me.”

“I know,” she sighs as she shuts the door with her hip and locks it with a click of her finger. “I’m sorry I didn’t get to call you Sunday. I’ve just…things have been kind of crazy with my mom…”

“Is everything alright?” I ask, following her into the lobby of our building.

She shrugs and nibbles on her bottom lip as we wait for the elevator. “She had a heart attack and fell down the stairs and broke her hip. So I’ve been at the hospital with her for the past three days. She’s better now, though. My sister took over so that I could come home and sleep in my own bed finally.”

I nod, and smile softly using my free hand to rub her arm comfortingly. “I’m glad she’s okay, Ellie.” She smiles and nods as the elevator doors open and we both step inside.

“Yeah, me too. And I’m sorry, again, for not calling you.”

“Ellie,” I shake my head at her as she frowns. “Don’t worry about that. You have nothing to be sorry about.”

“Well let me make it up to you. I’m free tomorrow night. We could go out for dinner, if you wanted to.”
I sigh when I see her hopeful smile as I readjust the bags in my arms. “I would love to. But tomorrow is my band concert at school, so I can’t…actually, why don’t you come? We could catch a bite to eat afterwards.”

“Are you sure?” She casts me a wary look and I nod surely.

“Yes,” I answer as the elevator stops on her floor and I follow her out. “Dinner with you would be the perfect way to end my stressful week. I wish I could tell you more now, but I have somewhere I have to be in an hour. I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow, though.” We stop at her door and she unlocks it, kicking it open with her foot.

“Okay,” she smiles and I can’t help but smile back as she takes the bag from my arms. “I’ll see you tomorrow then. At the elementary school near the park, right?”

“That’s the one. It starts at five. I’ll be the one wearing the ridiculous tux, conducting all the little kids,” I wink and she laughs, her brown eyes twinkling joyously.

“I think I’ll be able to find you. I’ll see you then, Justin,” she says and I nod, turning back toward the elevator as she shuts the door. Finally, things are starting to turn around. My mood lifts immensely and the next 24 hours pass quickly. I aced my presentation to the council, much to the dismay of Ms. Thomas, and was granted funding for another school year. And now I’m standing in my classroom as all of my students finish warming up their instruments. Ten minutes before the concert, I instruct them all to line up and lead them onto the stage in the cafeteria as all of their families applaud and cheer proudly. I glance around the room and immediately spot Ellie sitting front row, looking gorgeous in a black dress, as she claps her hands and winks at me. I grin at her, giving her a small wave before I step forward to address the audience and then turn back to all of the anxious eight to ten year olds in front of me. I clear my throat, smile at all of them, and hold my hands up, grinning proudly when they all hold their instruments up in anticipation. I can already tell that tonight is going to be great.

One hour and forty minutes later, I’m back in the classroom as parents come filing in, congratulating me on a great night as their children finish putting away their instruments. I feel a hand on my back as I’m congratulating Tommy Valencia, and turn my head, grinning when I see Ellie standing in front of me.

“Hey!” I greet her, giving her a quick hug.

“It was great, Justin. They sounded amazing,” she compliments me as she looks around the room, slightly overwhelmed by all of the sound and people jammed in one room. I chuckle and pull her into my office, shutting the door to give us some privacy.

“I’m glad you could make it, Ellie,” I say as I take off my jacket and unbutton the collar of my shirt. “You look beautiful, by the way.”

“Thank you,” she blushes. “Has anyone ever told you how hot you look in a suit?” I turn back to her, and see her smiling as she steps up close to me.

“I may have heard that once or twice,” I grin cockily, and she smirks, licking her lips as she places her hands on my shoulders. “So you like it?”

“Mmhmm,” she nods, looking up at me through a curtain of dark eyelashes.

“How much?” I ask, tilting my head down close to hers. Instead of answering, she stands up on her tiptoes and meets me halfway, pressing her soft lips to mine as her hand wraps around the nape of my neck. My own hands slide down her back and rest right above her ass, pulling her close to me as I allow myself to get lost in the kiss. After what feels like hours, a loud knock on the door breaks our kiss and we pull away just as my door swings open. Ellie’s hands fall away from my body and I sigh, cringing when I see Ms. Thomas standing in the doorway giving us both an accusatory glare, as if we were two teenagers who were just caught fondling on the couch.

“Ms. Thomas,” I say as I see her critically eyeing Ellie’s appearance. “Is there something you wanted?”

“Yes, actually. All of the children were wondering if you were joining us tonight at Alberto’s. But I can see…you have your hands full at the moment,” she huffs, narrowing her eyes at me.

“Well…” I stall, glancing at Ellie, who beams back at me. “I guess we could go there for dinner.”

“Actually, Mrs. Evans made just enough reservations for everyone. She hadn’t accounted on you bringing…a friend. I’m sorry,” she sighs as she crosses her arms in front of her chest impatiently. “And the kids would really love it if you could come.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Ellie pipes up, placing a hand on my arm. I turn to her and sigh, trying to convey to her how much I would rather just go home with her. “You should go, Justin.”

“Great! I’ll go tell everyone,” Ms. Thomas says excitedly as she shuts the door and leaves us in peace.

“Ellie…”

She smiles, shaking her head at me as she pecks my cheek. “Just call me when you get home. I’ll be up. You should go and have fun with your students, Justin.”

“I’d rather be having fun with you,” I pout and she laughs, shaking her head once again.

“There’s plenty of time for that,” she winks. “I’m gonna go now. I’ll talk to you later.” I nod and follow her out of my office before saying bye to her as she walks out of my classroom. Ms. Thomas is immediately at my side, practically suffocating me with her strong perfume as she smiles and places a hand on my arm. I notice that most of the kids have left, including her son, and I look at her in confusion.

“Where’s Parker?”

“Oh, his father took him. It’s his night tonight, so he’s not coming to Alberto’s. So I guess it’s just you and me tonight,” she grins. “You wouldn’t mind giving me a ride there, would you? Mrs. Evans can take me back afterwards, but I drove with her here and she’s left already.”

“Sure,” I sigh, trying not to sound too disappointed as I grab my things and lead her out. As much as I love my students, I spend enough of my time entertaining them during the school day, that eating dinner with all of them isn’t exactly my idea of a great time. I’m completely exhausted by the time I make it back into my apartment, and as I’m changing out of my suit, I realize I spilt spaghetti sauce on my pants sometime during the evening. Grabbing the rest of my laundry, I go down to the laundry room, and realize that this is going to be the first time I’ve done laundry without Ellie in months. I contemplate giving her a call, but it’s kind of late anyways, and I would rather call her after I’m done with the laundry so that I have the rest of the night just for her.

Imagine my surprise when the elevator doors open on the basement floor, and there she is, sitting atop the table with her back to me. She has a book in her hands so I quietly pad into the room, gently placing my laundry basket on the floor before I creep up behind her. Her back immediately stiffens when I wrap my hands around her side and she whips around, her eyes wide with fear. She relaxes when she realizes it’s me and laughs, hitting me lightly on the head with her book.

“Jesus, you scared the shit out of me,” she sighs with a smile. “What are you doing down here?”

“I could ask you the same thing! It’s not laundry day,” I say, waggling a finger at her. “You’re cheating on me.”

“Nuh uh!” she shakes her head as I laugh and start to throw my clothes into machines. “So why are you down here then?”

“I got some sauce on my pants during dinner,” I explain, holding up the stain for her to see. She nods, throwing a stain stick at me as she slides off of the table when her machines beep.

“You should use that,” she advises. “I spilt some wine on me tonight, too.” I smile and begin to rub out the stain as Ellie starts to move her clothes from the laundry machine to the dryer. After I turn on the machines, I close the lid and watch her as she separates her clothes. She’s so meticulous and careful with her laundry, it’s kind of cute. I also can’t help but admire her ass in her workout pants as she bends over to throw her clothes into the machine. I’m starting to regret my decision to come down here, because I don’t think I can hold myself back anymore. When she’s done, she stands back upright and turns towards me, leaning back against the machine as her lips curve into a small smile.

“I’m sorry about tonight. I made you sit through that concert for nothing,” I sigh, stepping forward to stand in front of her.

“It’s okay. I had fun anyway,” she shrugs, reaching her hand out grab mine and pull me closer to her. “Plus, I don’t think going to dinner with all of your students would have been very appropriate.”

“How come?”

“I would have been thinking of doing…things to you all night,” she smirks, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth.

I return the smirk as I raise my eyebrows at her. “What kinds of things?”

“This…” she whispers before pulling my head down to hers. Our lips meet and my hands instantly wrap around her waist as her tongue slides against mine. She tilts her head, giving me access to suck on her neck as her hands dig into my hair. She’s making the most beautiful gasps and moans right now, and it’s making me so fucking hard, I can hardly stand it. Her hands slide down my chest as my own hands slide up underneath her tank-top and massage her breasts. She wasn’t even wearing a fucking bra! I tweak her nipples in between my thumbs and forefingers, and her hips buck against mine as she gasps. Her fingers slide my sweatpants off my hips and her hand wraps around my cock, and I gasp against her forehead as she begins to stroke me.

“Fuck,” I breathe as I feel her other hand massage my balls. “God damn it’s been too long, girl.”

“You’re telling me,” she smirks.

“Well the wait’s fucking over,” I growl as I pull her tank top off her body and finally settle my eyes on her chest. I feel my cock twitch in anticipation of what’s to come, and both our eyes meet as we smile at each other.

This is going to be fucking fantastic.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story