Author's Chapter Notes:

Eep! Thanks for all of your comments! I'm so happy you guys are liking it!

Hopefully this one doesn't disappoint. ;)

I can’t believe this is happening.

 

I cannot believe that I’m here right now, with Justin, about to fuck in the laundry room. But god, if I don’t have him now I’m going to explode. His hands are warm as they massage my breasts and he moans into my mouth as I give his dick one long stroke. God he’s big. I swear I flooded with need for him as soon as I felt him. He’s fucking perfect. Big, but not too big where I know it would hurt.

 

His head dips down, licking and kissing my breasts as he palms them in his large hands. I’m practically grinding myself against his thigh, panting softly as his lips trail up my neck, sucking the skin there as his thumbs brush against my nipples.

 

“You taste so damn good,” he moans as my hands slide up his chest, pulling his shirt up as my fingers feel each groove and dip of his abdomen. He momentarily pulls away from my neck, allowing me to pull his shirt off, over his head. We both kind of stare at each other for a few seconds, still in awe that this is happening. A low growl escapes his throat and his lips crash onto mine as his hands come up to frame my face. I’ve never needed a man so much, and my head is spinning with all of the feelings and emotions that are flooding my body at the moment. He rubs his erection against my hip and I moan softly, feeling how hard he is already.

 

A buzz from one of the machines breaks through my haze and I suddenly remember that we’re in the laundry room. Justin is completely naked, and I’m topless, rubbing myself all over him. Holy shit.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asks, head pulling away when he notices my hesitation. His dark blue eyes are full of confusion and lust, and I take a deep breath, brushing my hair out of my face with a shaky hand.

 

“We’re in the laundry room!” I whisper, eyes wide. “What if someone catches us?”

 

“It’s almost midnight,” he chuckles, hands smoothing up my shoulders. “No one’s going to come down here, Ellie.” He kisses the tip of my nose, calming my nerves and I sigh.

 

“Okay,” I say, giving in to him and his charming smile. I could melt in that smile.

 

“Are you sure?” he asks, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. “…If you’re uncomfortable, we can stop.”

 

“Like hell, we’re going to stop!” I exclaim, somewhat loudly, shaking my head as I pull him closer and kiss him firmly. I feel him smile against my lips, laughing at my outburst. His grip on my waist tightens and he tilts his head as I open my mouth to him, letting our tongues taste each other desperately. I push on his chest gently and smirk at him as he catches his breath and stares at me.

 

I drop to my knees and look up at him, making sure it’s alright. His eyes widen, but then he smirks and I know it’s okay. I kiss the tip of his cock, delighted in the gasp he emits as I lick down his length, following the pulsing vein down to his base. I lick back up and finally take him into my mouth, and I feel his fingers dig into my hair, pushing it out of the way so he can watch me. I’m not a huge fan of giving head, but I definitely love the feeling of empowerment when I do it. I love making a guy squirm and gasp, and with Justin, it’s even stronger. His mouth hangs open as I take him as deep as I can, wrapping my hand around him where I can’t take him any deeper.

 

“God…” he moans, and I feel his abdomen quiver as I slide one hand up to his chest, plucking a nipple with my thumb and forefinger. I run the tip of my tongue underneath the head, gently scraping my teeth against his silken skin on the down stroke and sucking hard as I move back up his length. I gently roll his balls in between my fingers, tickling the sensitive skin there with my nails before replacing my fingers with my mouth and sucking one into my mouth. I start stroking him firmly as his fingers curl against my scalp and his eyes flutter shut.

 

“Oh…” he breathes, bracing himself against the dryer with one hand. He’s leaking pre-cum by now and I taste him, flicking the tip of my tongue against the head. A shiver runs through him and he looks down at me through heavy eyelids, panting as I take him into my mouth again. He’s salty and sweet all at the same time, and I just want to devour him whole. It’s insane how badly I want him right now. His hips twitch as I bob down his length, trying not to thrust against me as he moans and sighs.

 

“Stop Ellie,” he gasps when I start sucking and moving against him with more powerful strokes. I look up at him, scared that I did something wrong, and pause my motions as his hands grip my upper arms and he pulls me up to my feet, his dick slipping from my mouth. “Enough teasing,” he smirks before crashing his lips against mine. Our mouths meld together, tongues tasting and probing as my hands delve into the hair at the back of his neck. I let out a squeal when I feel my feet lift off the ground and my butt rests on top of the shaking dryer.

 

“Justin,” I whine, the vibrating machine underneath me intensifying my arousal and desire for him.

 

“I wanna taste you,” he whispers against my ear, lips smudging down my jaw line as his fingers hook into my yoga pants. I raise my ass off of the cold surface, allowing him to slip off my panties and pants and throw them onto the ground. His lips curve into a grin as his hands slide down my sides and underneath my thighs. I watch, completely mesmerized by the way his finger tips send sparks through my body and he kisses the inside of my thighs. His large hands spread my legs wider, and I gasp, hips lifting when his finger slides against my wet slit teasingly.

 

I gasp as he smirks at me, eyes studying me as his tongue presses against my clit. “Oh god, Justin,” I mutter, my fingers running through his short brown hair as he expertly laps against my slick folds.

 

“You’re so fucking wet, El,” he mumbles as he slides one finger into my entrance, twisting and probing, making my toes curl. His tongue continues to flicker against my sensitive nub and my hips start moving against his face on their own accord. My eyes wince shut as a wave of pleasure sweeps through me and I fall back onto my elbows. I feel him slide another finger into me, stretching out my walls as his hand starts to move in and out of me at a furious pace.

 

“Oh, shit,” I moan, feeling another, more intense orgasm coiling in the pit of my stomach.

 

“Just let it go, baby.” His fingers curl and twist, hitting that spot inside me, and I lose it completely, thighs contracting as my body shakes with the force of my orgasm. His fingers slow and I feel him kiss my clit softly before he trails kisses up my body, his tongue randomly dotting out to taste my sweaty skin. I sit up as he settles between my knees, his erection proudly waving in the air between us.

 

I lean forward, pulling him closer to me as I nuzzle my nose against his.

 

“I want you.”

 

He smiles, pressing his mouth to mine as his hands slide down my back, scooting me closer to the edge of the machine.

 

“Condom,” he mumbles, pulling away to stare at me, eyes wide. “Shit, I need a condom,” he looks around the room wildly, searching around as if a spare condom will magically appear in front of him. My hand rests on his cheek and I turn his head back to look at me, giggling softly.

 

“I’m on the pill,” I smile and he grins, kissing me deeply. I moan when I feel him step closer to me, positioning the head of his dick at my entrance.

 

“Thank God. I don’t think I could’ve waited any longer,” he says as his hand rests on my hips. His raises his head and his eyes fall down to watch himself enter me slowly. I spread my legs wider, watching as our bodies finally come together.

 

“God,” I whimper, practically choking, feeling his thick length stretch and pull at my walls. His eyes raise to look into mine, holding my gaze as he slides himself completely inside of me.

 

“Holy. Fucking. Shit,” he moans, eyes fluttering shut, as he stills his movements and pants softly against my ear. I sigh, feeling his heart beat against my palm. The both of us savoring this moment. I still can’t believe this is happening. Finally, after so many months of waiting and flirting, we’re finally doing this. I let out a staggered breath as he pulls out slowly, almost completely, before pushing back in swiftly.

 

“Oh god, Justin,” I gasp, my forehead falling to his shoulder as he begins to thrust against me. Every time he hits me, his hipbone brushes against my already sensitive clit, sending a zing of pleasure up my spine. Add the vibrations of the dryer, and I can tell I’m already close to my next orgasm. “God this feels so good.”

 

He pants against my ear, as his hips move against mine with deep and powerful thrusts. “You feel so damn good, baby. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to do this with you…” I leave wet kisses against his neck and collar bone, moaning and sighing as he hits spots I didn’t even know existed. My whole body tingles with each movement as Justin props my heels onto the drying machine, spreading me wider so that he can thrust deeper into me. I sit back on my hands, eyes winced shut as I feel every inch of his dick leave and enter me fluidly.

 

“Shit,” I hiss as the machine starts shaking violently underneath me, sending vibrations through my body. Justin continues to pound into me, his waist slapping against my thighs as his hands slide up my stomach to cover my breasts. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me as I sit up and wrap my arms around his neck. My hips move in synch against his, pushing back with every thrust, over and over again.

 

“Yes, Justin, yes,” I moan as the machine vibrates against my ass. He hums in agreement, eyes glued to where we’re joined as we slide against each other. His lips latch onto my neck, kissing and sucking as he trails up to my ear and sucks on my ear lobe. I feel his tongue against the shell of my ear and hiss as my center floods with even more heat.

 

“Ellie…” I hear him moan.

 

“I’m so close,” I gasp back, eyes shut as I try to catch the sensations. His hand slides down my stomach and I feel his fingertips brush against my curls.

 

“Baby, open your eyes,” he says and my eyes pop open to see him staring at me intently, eyes black with arousal. His thumb rubs against my clit just as the drying machine gives a jolt and my whole body contracts as the orgasm plows into me.

 

“Ah fucking shit, Justin!” I scream, legs tightening around his waist. Suddenly I’m lifted off of the machine and my back rests against a cold, hard surface. I open my eyes, still reeling from the after-effects of the most intense orgasm I’ve ever felt in my life. I look up and see Justin’s face above mine, and realize we’re both laying on top of the table now. He brushes my hair out of my sweaty face and smiles tenderly at me, kissing me deeply as I recover from my high. He’s still inside me, rocking gently as my muscles continue to spasm around him.

 

“There’s still more to come,” he whispers, his lips leaving kisses along my jaw line and neck. “God you’re beautiful,” he mutters under his breath, his eyes studying my face hungrily, as if trying to memorize each freckle. His gaze is too intense and my self-consciousness causes me to close my eyes as I focus on him moving inside of me instead.

 

“Yes, Justin,” I gasp breathlessly, my voice hoarse from screaming. His hand slides down my stomach, curving around my ass to hook one leg around his waist.

 

“Ellie,” I hear him grunt. “Look at me. Look at us.” I slowly open my eyes and smile when I see him smiling back at me. I raise my hands, clutching his face as I raise my own to kiss him.

 

“I can’t believe…” I sigh, unable to express just how deep my feelings for him go. It’s hard to believe that this beautiful, wonderful specimen has eyes for me. I really don’t want to get ahead of myself, but this is special. I can see myself falling for him, and it scares the crap out of me, because I think I already have fallen. But I can’t let him know. I don’t want to scare him away. I don’t want to lose him before I even had him. And I don’t want to lose this.

 

It’s just too fucking good. And for once in my life, I feel like I deserve something good.

 

Justin nuzzles my neck, nipping gently on my skin. “Believe it, Ellie. It’s happening. Just…watch,” he says, reading my mind, and pushes himself up. I look down my body as he starts to thrust deeper into me, watching his dick enter me at a furious pace. I tighten my muscles around him and he gasps, eyes flying up to look at me. “Don’t…I’ll fucking lose it.”

 

“Good,” I smirk as I sit up on my elbows and kiss him hard. Our tongues tangle together as we lose ourselves in the moment, and I pull away only because my need for oxygen trumps my need for him. “I want to see you come, Justin.” I punctuate my statement by tightly wrapping my legs around his waist, angling my hips so that he can slide even deeper into me. We both gasp and groan at the change, and I meet every one of his thrusts with my own. All I can hear is our heavy breaths and the slapping of our skin over the gentle hum of the machines. His hips grind down against mine hypnotically, and I gasp as he leans down to suck on one of my incredibly hardened nipples.

 

“Shit girl,” he chuckles lightly, raising his head to grin at me. “I’ve had so many fantasies about having you in this room.”

 

“Like what?” I ask, laughing along because he has no idea how many dirty thoughts I’ve had of him in this room. It’s very fitting that this is where we have sex for the first time.

 

“Hmm,” he hums, momentarily distracted as I contract my muscles around him again. “You riding me…”

 

=================================

 

Shit.

 

I wasn’t supposed to say that out loud. Why did I just blurt out that I think about her riding me, almost, all the time? All of a sudden Ellie pushes on my chest and I roll onto my back, my breath hitching in my throat as she settles her body above mine.

 

Holy fuck. Her bottom lip is tucked in between her teeth and she gives me this sexy smirk as she positions herself above my rock solid hard-on. I don’t think I’ve ever been this hard before. Just when I think I’ll be enveloped in her silky, warmth once again, she stops and my eyes scan up her body to stare at in her bewilderment.

 

“Ellie…” I pant, almost as a whine as my fingers tighten on her waist. I could easily just thrust up and be inside her again, but this isn’t my turn. This is all her, and I have to let her have her fun. She smiles and then slowly sinks down on me.

 

Oh god. She’s so fucking hot. I swear I almost blacked out when I slid into her the first time, when we were doing it over there on top of the dryer. It took me a couple of seconds to regain enough consciousness to actually start doing the deed. And now, god…now I can’t stop. She’s so tight and hot and slick, I just know I’m going to be addicted to her.

 

My eyes roll back as she pushes herself up and then sucks me back in, rolling her hips against mine. “Yes, Justin,” she gasps and I open my eyes to watch her. Her head is thrown back, eyes shut as her fingers curl and uncurl against my chest. My hands graze up her body and cup her breasts, massaging them gently as she works herself above me with abandonment.

 

I just stare at her. Stare at this beautiful woman who has come to hijack all of my thoughts and feelings. All I can think about is how fucking amazing this is. How amazing she is. And I am royally pissed that we’re fucking in this grimy basement. She deserves so much more, and I intend on showing her so.

 

“Fuck, Ellie,” I gasp, feeling my balls tighten as her muscles contract around me again. She leans forward, pressing her chest to mine as our lips meet, giving me the perfect opportunity to take back control. I bend my knees so that my feet lay flat on the table and thrust my hips up into her rapidly.

 

“Holy…” her eyes wince shut and her mouth falls open in a silent scream as I feel her clamp down around me. One more thrust is all it takes for me to find my release, and I push up into her as my hands pin her hips down against me.

 

“Oh shiiiiit.” A guttural groan tears from my throat as I feel myself releasing into her with violent spurts. It just keeps going and going and my vision blurs as she milks me of all I’m worth. My shaky legs finally give way and they collapse as I force myself to breathe.

 

No words could possibly describe how incredible that was.

 

I feel her fingers graze up my arms as her head rests against my chest and she also tries to catch her breath. We both lay there, on top of the table, limbs tangled for a few silent minutes, recovering from our highs. We both realize how utterly fucking amazing the sex was, and nothing needs to be said to convey each other’s feelings.

 

My hands slide up and down her warm, slick back as I feel myself softening inside of her and finally she moves her hips, letting me slip out as she curls up against my side. She’s just so warm and soft, and all I want to do is lay here with her in my arms forever. I turn my head to look at her and she has this soft, content smile on her lips and I’m relieved.

 

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one whose world was just turned upside down with that mind-blowing fuck.

 

I kiss her forehead and nose, brushing her hair out of her face as she takes in a deep breath. Another machine beeps loudly and she raises her head to look at it.

 

“Looks like your pants are done,” she laughs.

 

“Is your stuff done?”

 

“I think so,” she nods as she tilts her head and brushes her lips against mine. It’s real slow, but perfect, and we kiss for a few more minutes until finally I realize I can’t just fall asleep down here. We finally sit up and start to put on our clothes lazily, smiling giddily at each other. I can’t help but kiss her some more, and it takes us a little bit longer than normal to get our things, until we’re finally standing back in the elevator. I carry her laundry to her apartment, and drop it off there after realizing how hungry we are and that I have left over pasta in my fridge. She grabs some of her things and then we go up to my place, fondling and kissing some more in the elevator.

 

I just can’t keep my fucking hands and lips off her. It’s getting to be a problem.

 

“Do you have work tomorrow?” she asks as we stand at the counter, eating the re-warmed chicken alfredo together.

 

“Mmhmm,” I frown as I look to the clock and realize it’s almost 2 AM. I have to wake up in about five hours and be expected to function normally after an amazing night with an even greater woman.

 

“Well then let’s go to bed,” she smiles as she drops her fork in the sink and saunters out of the kitchen towards the bathroom. By the time I finish brushing my teeth, she’s already curled underneath my sheets waiting for me with a cute smile on her face. God damn she’s adorable. And she’s mine.

 

Mine.

 

It’s hard to believe I can finally call her my girl.

 

I lay down next to her and she scoots over, pushing up against me as she nuzzles my neck and sighs. I turn my head to meet her lips and we give each other a few slow, gentle kisses before she settles her head back onto a pillow and closes her eyes.

 

“’Night Justin,” she whispers.

 

“Goodnight, Ellie,” I respond, kissing her naked shoulder. All she’s wearing is a thin white tank-top and short cotton shorts and I can feel her heat radiating against me as she lies there pressed up against my side. Our legs tangle together as my body finally succumbs to my exhaustion, and I reluctantly close my eyes.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story