[Comments - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary:

In every city, you have that one person that seems to be running things in check. The top dog. In the city of Miami, FL, that top dog is king pin Justin Timberlake. Justin runs just about every thing in South Florida. From drugs to guns, he is the hot shot that calls them. And anyone knows you don’t mess with the hot shot. Then comes along Brooke Roberts. The girl that steals his heart and that was supposed to change him. And she does…for awhile. But what happens when trouble turns its ugly head again? Will Justin finally leave the game? Or will he just drag Brooke along with him?

Welcome to Dade County.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, Suspense
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4950 Read: 3877
Published: Apr 04, 2008 Updated: Apr 04, 2008
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Characters by Dinkin Flicka [Comments - 2] (11 words)
As more of the characters come along in the story, I'll be sure to add more pics!

2. Chapter 1--The Begining by Dinkin Flicka [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4939 words)

I had part of this story on my computer for about s year now, so I said to myself "I might al well put it up now!!!"...and I did. LOL! Here it is and I hope you guys like it. Feedback is always good, so enjoy!!!

Disclaimer: All recognizable characters, settings and such belong to their owners, which is not me. The characters in this story are made up from my little head and I do not know Justin Timberlake or anybody else important. No copyright infrigement is intended and this is my story. So don't take it!!!