[Comments - 47] starstarstarstarstar
Summary:

This was originally intended to be a short story, but someone sparked my creative side and I'm going to expand.

How can he save her when the thing that's breaking her down is in her mind


Rated: PG-13
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28009 Read: 39788
Published: Apr 22, 2007 Updated: Jun 28, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Disclamer: I don't know any member of *NSYNC nor am I affiliated with anything related to JIVE or any other corporation involved with the members of *NSYNC.  It's all fiction folks!

1. The Prophecy by a_moments_grace [Comments - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (784 words)

2. Chapter 1 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 0] (815 words)

What do you do when the novelty fades?

When those vibrant colors turn to gray?

When he turns to go when you ask him to stay?

and it all feels off...

 

What do you say when the magic is gone?

How much longer should you try and hold on?

Can you really believe all those sad love songs?

and it all feels off...

 

I've looked at this thing, inside and out

but I think we missed the mark

I thought we lost that shadow of doubt

but suddenly it's become dark.

 

What do you do when it all feels old?

Where do you turn when it starts to get cold?

How do you stand when you want to fold?

and it all feels off...

 

What should you say when they start to cry?

When that spark of life has started to die,

when your heart loses its wings to fly

and it all feels off...

 

I've looked at this thing, inside and out

but I think we missed the mark

I thought we lost that shadow of doubt

but suddenly it's become dark.

3. Chapter 2 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1634 words)

4. Chapter 3 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 2] (940 words)

5. Chapter 4 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1770 words)
I tried to make this one a little but longer.  I hope y'all like it :) 

6. Chapter 5 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1617 words)

7. Chapter 6 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2013 words)

8. Chapter 7 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1937 words)

9. Chapter 8 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2168 words)
Sorry it took me so long to get this up!  My wireless has been crappy lately and I hadn't been able to get on long enough to post.  That and I've been on a major job hunt, so I've been busy.  But here's another chapter, and I have the next two planned out in my head, so hopefully I'll have something soon :)  Thanks for all the feedback, it's been amazing to hear your thoughts!

10. Chapter 9 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1275 words)
I know it's short and there's not a ton of action, but I'm still working through the big scenes in my head.  and I decided that this chapter would've gotten too long if I added what's coming up next for Gia and Jut. :)  Oh, and thank you to everyone that reviews, it means a whole heck of a lot to me to read your comments!

11. Chapter 10 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2236 words)
Ok, don't get used to this update thing, lol.  I ever surprised myself.  This chapter is a little bit longer, hopefully it makes up for the last one :)

12. Chapter 11 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2251 words)

I am an updating feind!...you should all worship me. Just kidding :)  But I'm on a roll, let's just hope it lasts.

Enjoy! 

13. Chapter 12 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1984 words)
This chapter is a little rough, just to warn everyone.  But hopefully this is the last of the bad stuff :)  I hope you like it!

14. Chapter 13 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2155 words)

This one is a lot happier than the last few ;)  enjoy.

15. Chapter 14 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2262 words)
My internet has been so screwy lately, sorry it's taken so long to get this posted!  I'm thinking that there are only a couple of chapters left!  Let me know what you think :)

16. Chapter 15 by a_moments_grace [Comments - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2168 words)
Well, ladies and gentlemen...this is it.  I have absolutly loved working on this story and writing about these characters.  It has meant a lot to me to get all the feedback that I have, y'all have just been wonderful.  So, here's the last chapter, I hope you enjoy :)