Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is a lot happier than the last few ;)  enjoy.

They finished up the week in New Hampshire by spending some time with Megan, James and the kids and they did manage to get out to a bar one night.  It had been as enjoyable as it could’ve been with everything that had happened.

 

Now they were in Tennessee and Gia was watching Justin clean his mother’s pool and there was only one thought running through her head.

 

She was horny.

 

Gia wasn’t one to use the word horny to describe herself often, she thought it was a little crude.  But it was the only word that fit her current situation.  It had been a long time since she had been intimate with Justin and now that she had dealt with some of her problems, her focus was returning to more normal needs…like sex.

 

She watched Justin walk around the pool with the skimmer.  His skin glistened in the sunlight and she could see the muscles flexing in his back as he moved.  He had on only a pair of swim shorts and they were sitting dangerously low on his hips.  She knew what sat just below that piece of fabric and she was having a really hard time thinking about anything else.

 

Justin, seeming satisfied with his cleaning work, dropped the skimmer and dived into the pool.  He glided through the water and headed in Gia’s direction before surfacing and climbing the steps.  Gia watched the water roll down his torso and disappear into the band of his shorts.  She had to hold in a groan.

 

“You look hot, baby, your face is all red.  You sure you don’t want to swim with me?”  Justin asked in a concerned voice as he sat in a patio chair facing Gia’s reclined chair.

 

“Uhm…no.  You know what though, I think I will go jump in the shower to cool off.  Yeah, that sounds safe…I mean good.”

 

Justin watched with amusement as she scrambled up from her chair and pecked him on the cheek before rushing into his mother’s house and up the stairs. 

 

“We’re at his mother’s house…we’re at his mother’s house…” Gia repeated over and over as she climbed the stairs.  She was hoping that it would help her focus and stop thinking about all the things she wanted to do to Justin.  Unfortunately, it wasn’t.

 

Justin walked over to the outdoor shower and rinsed himself off.  He knew he was getting to Gia and he couldn’t help but smile when he thought of the completely flustered look on her face as she watched him.

 

He grabbed a towel and dried off before wrapping it around his waist and then stepping out of his swim shorts.  Normally, he would go inside and change, but his mother wasn’t going to be home until much later.  He also figured that it would aid in his plan to get to Gia.

 

Climbing the stairs he could hear the water in the bathroom shower turn off and the curtain slide open.  He waited a few moments before heading into the bedroom.  He started to sing loudly, making his presence known.

 

“Jut?”  Gia’s muffled voice came from behind the bathroom door.

 

“Out here Peaches.”  He danced around the room a moment and stopped when he heard the door open.

 

“What are you doing?”  She eyed the towel around his torso and swallowed hard.  He wasn’t wearing anything else.  “Are you going to shower?”

 

“Oh, no.  I rinsed off with the outside shower, I just didn’t want to bring my wet swimsuit into the house.  I was coming up to get some clothes.

 

He stared at her standing there in a towel and had to force himself not to rush over to her and throw her on the bed.  His plan was to make her come to him.

 

“You changed outside?”  She pictured him walking around the backyard without anything on and she had to close her eyes in hopes that the mental image would go away.

 

“I had the towel around my waist, but it’s not a huge deal.  My mom isn’t going to be home until late tonight.  She had some management things to take care of and then she was meeting Paul for dinner.”

 

I thought passed through Gia’s mind before she shook it off.  “No, we’re in his mother’s house.”

 

“What?”

 

Gia’s face flushed red as she realized that she had just spoken those words out loud.

 

“Nothing…” 

 

 They two of them stood staring at each other both trying not to make it obvious that they were staring.  The tension in the room was thick and Justin was starting to think that waiting for Gia to come to him was going to be too great a torture.

 

“Oh fuck it.”  He let out his words on a breath and hurried over to the door.  Gia closed her eyes and sighed, thinking the torture was over.  She heard the door closed and figured she was now alone, but seconds later she felt hands on her hips.  Before she could react Justin’s lips were on hers and she was responding but dragging her hands up his shoulders and to the hair on the back of his neck.

 

“Justin…” She breathed out when his lips started to trail down her neck and over her shoulder.  “We’re in your mom’s house…this feels…”

 

“Like we’ve waited too long?” He finished even though he knew what she wanted to say.  “Peaches, she’s not going to be home until later.  I’ve been trying to be patient, but you’re standing there in just a towel and I know you’re naked and I haven’t had sex in months…”

 

Gia cut him off by covering his mouth with her own and pushing him backward toward the bed.  The thought that she was in his mother’s house flitted through her head again, but it left as soon as she felt Justin drag his hand up her leg and underneath the towel.

 

Justin’s senses were on overdrive and he had to focus on slowing down.  He was desperate but he certainly wasn’t going to rush this.  He rolled them over so Gia was underneath him and he tugged on the towel, opening it up and gazing down at her.

 

Her skin was warm from being in the sun most of the day, and it was slightly tanned.  He ran a hand across her stomach and smiled when goose bumps formed on her skin.

 

“You’re so beautiful.”  She blushed at his comment and at the fact that he was openly admiring her naked body.  It had been just as long for her too and it was a little unnerving.  She glanced down at the towel still around Justin’s waist and grinned before pulling it off and throwing it on the floor.  She noted his arousal and raised an eyebrow at him, watching him blush.

 

She gasped when she felt him run his tongue up the side of her neck before he nibbled on her ear.  At the same time his hands had started to caress her thighs and she squirmed underneath him.

 

“I forgot you were that ticklish.”  He laughed when she tried to get away from his hands.

 

“Uh huh…sure.  You never seemed to forget that I was ticklish.”  She ran her fingers over his abs before kissing his shoulder.

 

“I certainly didn’t forget what this makes you do.”  Gia let out a moan when Justin’s plunged a finger deep inside her and then inserting another.  He grinned, “You always made that noise.”

 

Gia squirmed underneath him again, but this time it was for a completely different reason.  She panted heavily, trying hard to control her reaction but it was getting increasingly difficult.

 

“Jut…” She breathed.  He slowed his hands only a little causing her to writhe even more.  “Please…”  She was almost to the point of begging and Justin was pretty sure he wouldn’t be able to hold out any longer.

 

He slipped his hand from between her thighs and crushed his lips to hers.  She attempted to roll them over so she could take control but he held her to the bed with a gentle force.

 

“Uh uh.” He breathed, “Relax Georgia.  Just let me do this, OK?”  He kissed her softly before positioning himself above her.  “Open your eyes, Peaches, you need to look at me.”

 

He waited until her blue eyes were staring up at his before slowly entering her.  They both sucked in a breath and Justin was still for a few moments.  He gazed down at Georgia and smiled when her hips started to rock against his.  He allowed her to set a pace and then matched her rhythm with his own thrusts.

 

Gia moaned when Justin lowered his head and took one of her nipples in his mouth.  She was bordering on a sensory overload but it felt so damn good she didn’t really care.  She had thought she would never be with Justin like this again and she was glad that she was wrong.  She had also thought that she would never be able to let a man take control of a sexual situation because of her past, but nothing about this felt forced or wrong and she was happy to let Justin take over.

 

He was good.

 

Gia started to move her hips faster and harder into Justin’s and he knew that she was close.  He could feel his own release close and he knew it wouldn’t be long.  He leaned down and kissed Gia slowly, a contrast to the rhythm of their hips.  Moments later they both climaxed and Justin fell half on top of Gia, spent.

 

“Jut,” She whispered, her chest heaving to catch her breath.  When he lifted his head to look at her she smiled.  “I love you.”

 

Justin lifted himself with his arms and hovered over Gia, placing a kiss on her forehead and nose.  “I love you too.”

 

The couple laid in silence, both trying to calm their racing hearts.  Justin’s head rested on Gia’s chest and he listened to her heart beat.  He felt completely content for the first time in a really long time.

 

A noise startled him from his reverie and Gia started pushing on his shoulder.

 

“Justin!  Your mother is home! You said she wouldn’t be home until later!”  She was starting to panic and Justin thought it was cute.

 

“Georgia, relax, I’m a big boy, I’m sure my mom won’t think any less of us for having sex.”

 

“Shhh!!” She almost screamed, “Don’t say that word, she might hear us.”  Gia had clutched her discarded towel to her chest and attempted to cover up.

 

“Peaches, calm down.”  Justin kissed her cheek before getting out of bed and throwing on a pair of shorts.  A voice called his name from down the hall and he winked at Gia before answering.  “In mom room, Mom, I’ll be out in a second.”

 

Gia scrambled into the bathroom and grabbed a bathrobe as Justin opened the door.  His smiled dropped a little when it wasn’t his mother that he saw.

 

“Gram, hey!”  He laughed nervously and Gia’s face turned pale.  The elderly woman came into the bedroom and stopped when she noted Gia in a bathrobe and the bed in disarray.  She grinned at her grandson before slapping him on the back.

 

“If I’d have know I was interrupting I would’ve waited.  I just wanted to tell you that I’m making dinner at my house later and I would like you and Georgia to be there.”  The older woman smiled at Gia and gave her a wink before turning and walking out of the bedroom.

 

When the woman was gone and they had heard the front door shut Gia let out a groan and fell over onto the bed.  Justin tried to hold in the laughter but a chuckle escaped and before he could stop himself he was clutching his stomach in a fit of laughter.

 

“I guess she really wants that great-grand child.”  He got out between the hiccups of laughter.

 

“Very funny,” Gia almost seethed, “I can’t go to dinner now!”  She clutched her robe tighter to her body and glared at her laughing boyfriend.  She really didn’t find this situation amusing.

 

“Baby, at least she approved.  I mean, she could’ve given you the evil eye and started praying for your soul.”  He chuckled again and Gia chucked a pillow at him.  He lunged toward the bed and landed with a soft thud.  He leaned over and kissed Gia soundly before pulling her into his embrace and sliding his hands underneath her bathrobe.

 

Georgia was about to protest but she let out a moan instead.  Justin smiled to himself and continued to attend to his girlfriend.  He would kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.  He would take Gia’s mind off of her embarrassment and have another round of amazing sex. 

 

He was a genius.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story