Summary: When Selah Bernstine decides that college isn't for her, her mother sends her to the one person that can talk some "sense" into her, her sister Ava--who has just scored her dream job as a dancer on Justin Timberlake's FutureSex/LoveShow Tour. Filled with confusing and conflicting feelings about what she truly wants, as well as a broken heart, Selah learns about herself and how to make her desires a reality through the last person she'd ever expect to, all while making mistakes along the way. At the same time, Justin learns about more about himself and wonders: Is what is right in front of him what he has wanted all along?

Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: No
Word count: 62091 Read: 58350
Published: Jun 11, 2008 Updated: Jan 20, 2009
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
Hey everyone, this is my first attempt at long fic so I hope you all enjoy it. It's still a work in progress, but it's an idea that's been stuck in my head for a few months that I finally got the nerve to type out. This story is also very close to me because it's loosely based off of my life, but I hope I made it relatable to everyone who reads it.

Despite that, this is fiction, I don't know Justin or any of his dancers personally, so please don't send me any hate mail simply because of my crazy imagination (haha).

Before I start, I want to say a BIG thank you to Courtney for pushing and supporting me throughout all of this; Mere for her inspiration, and Jenn for cleaning up after my dirty work. Oh and positive and constructive criticism is always welcomed. Enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by SexualCoco [Comments - 19] (949 words)

2. Chapter 2 by SexualCoco [Comments - 9] (1734 words)
Thank you all for taking time out to read and to leave a review. I truly appreciate it. Hope you enjoy this next one.

3. Chapter 3 by SexualCoco [Comments - 11] (1855 words)
Again you guys, thank you all SO much for reading and reviewing. It really means a lot to me and I'm glad that everyone is enjoying the story so far.

Now this chapter ends a little ominously, but it will be fixed very soon so no worries! Enjoy.

4. Chapter 4 by SexualCoco [Comments - 10] (2729 words)
So here is what you all have been waiting for (haha). I hope you enjoy it and again, thank you all for reading and reviewing.

5. Chapter 5 by SexualCoco [Comments - 8] (2373 words)
Hope you guys enjoy this update, it's going to explain and clear up some things about Selah. Thanks again for reading and reviewing, I appreciate it. : )

6. Chapter 6 by SexualCoco [Comments - 10] (3282 words)
Hey everyone, sorry this chapter is a little bit on the short side. But I feel that the next chapter will definitely make up for it. Until then, enjoy your read!

7. Chapter 7 by SexualCoco [Comments - 17] (2558 words)
Well since everyone appears to be on the edge of their seats about the club, I decided to post this next chapter. *teehee* I hope you guys like it and again, thank you ALL for reading and reviewing. I appreciate it so much...now enjoy your read. ; )

8. Chapter 8 by SexualCoco [Comments - 12] (4259 words)
My darlings, I am so sorry for leaving you all hanging like this for almost a week. I've just been trying to catch up with my writing, especially with the next chapter which is going to be a big one. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this next update and again, thank you all for reading and reviewing. *Muah*

9. Chapter 9: Part I by SexualCoco [Comments - 8] (4662 words)
*Does a happydance* I am so glad you all are enjoying it, seriously I can't say thank you enough and your reviews are always a joy to read. Well this next chapter is a big one so it's going to be in two parts, so I hope you guys enjoy it and I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July! *Muah*

10. Chapter 9: Part II by SexualCoco [Comments - 18] (4399 words)
You guys cracked me up with your reactions and reviews to this first part. I'm sorry that I had to leave it like that and that Nick couldn't be killed off, but I had to leave you guys hanging because this next part is...well I'll just let you all read it for yourselves. I hope you all enjoy it and thanks again for all the great feedback!

11. Chapter 10 by SexualCoco [Comments - 13] (2787 words)
Hey everyone, sorry I've been taking so long. I've had a busy week and the next chapter that I'm working on is taking forever for me to write so it's like UGH. But you all have waited long enough so here is chapter ten and I hope you all enjoy it. Thank you all for reading and your awesome reviews on chapter nine, I appreciate it so much. *Muah*

12. Chapter 11 by SexualCoco [Comments - 10] (5528 words)
Hey ya'll, I am so sorry that it's been taking me so long to update these days. I haven't been feeling too hot this past week and then I got a small case of writer's block, but I got past it and got out chapter eleven for you! *happydance* I hope you guys enjoy it and thank you all again for all the awesome feedback, I really appreciate it.

13. Chapter 12 by SexualCoco [Comments - 13] (2973 words)
Hey everyone! I feel so bad about these updates not coming out as fast as they used to, but I'm trying everyone...I'm just a granny at some things. Anyway, here is the next chapter and I hope you all enjoy it and thank you all again for all your AWESOME feedback. I love it! *Muah*

14. Chapter 13 by SexualCoco [Comments - 13] (3311 words)
Hey darlings, again I'm trying like hell to get these updates out quicker...I just have not been feeling all that hot lately (especially today). But here is the next chapter so I hope you all enjoy it. Again, thanks so much for your awesome reviews and feedback, I love and appreciate it so much.

15. Chapter 14 by SexualCoco [Comments - 7] (2715 words)
Hey everyone, here is the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy it and thanks again for the love, reviews and all that jazz. *Muah*

16. Chapter 15 by SexualCoco [Comments - 7] (3153 words)
Hey darlings, here is the next chapter. This chapter and the next one are going to be posted pretty quickly because I'm in the process of preparing to head back to school in a few days. But not to worry, once I get settled into my schedule I'll be getting back to writing. I hope you guys enjoy this one and again, thanks so much for reading and reviewing.

17. Chapter 16 by SexualCoco [Comments - 17] (3570 words)
Well my loves, here is the next chapter. I was going to put it up last week but since there was hella stuff going on with the archive I decided to wait. I'm also posting it now because I leave for school bright and early in the morning so I wanted to leave you all with something. Now after this chapter, the updates are going start coming a bit more slower since I'm trying to get settled and I'm going to be working. But no worries, I plan on finishing this until the very end (which sadly, is not too far away). Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter for now until I get things together. Thanks again for all the love and support with this story, I truly appreciate it.

18. Author's Note by SexualCoco [Comments - 1] (348 words)

19. Chapter 17 by SexualCoco [Comments - 14] (3153 words)
You guys have NO idea how happy I am to be posting right now. It's long overdue, I know, but I thank you all so much for sticking with me and this story because like I said, I am determined to finish it! I've been on winter break and I will be heading back to school in about two weeks, but I will be writing during that time if I don't finish the story before I go back. So the updates may come a bit slower, but at least they will be coming. Okay, I'll stop talking now and I hope you all enjoy your read!

20. Chapter 18 by SexualCoco [Comments - 18] (5753 words)
Hey loves! Here is the next chapter. I'm just going to let you all read because it speaks for itself, just don't send me too much hate mail okay? (haha). Again, I want to reiterate that since I'm back in school, the updates are going to be slower but at least they will still be coming! Thank you all again for sticking with me and this story, I hope you all enjoy your read.