Author's Chapter Notes:
You guys cracked me up with your reactions and reviews to this first part. I'm sorry that I had to leave it like that and that Nick couldn't be killed off, but I had to leave you guys hanging because this next part is...well I'll just let you all read it for yourselves. I hope you all enjoy it and thanks again for all the great feedback!
The next morning

I open my eyes and find myself staring at the light fixture in the ceiling. I feel refreshed, yet relaxed and totally satiated. But instead of waking up to a pair of sleepy blue eyes, I’m wake up in my own bed; glancing outside to see the Vegas sunrise. It really is a beautiful morning, but any woman would think that if they had the type of night that I did.

If I thought that it was over after Nick gave me the first earth shattering orgasm, I definitely wasn’t prepared for the next two. By the time I was damn near comatose, he revived me by placing soft, chaste kisses on my face and neck. It was a little after two Sunday morning and I could barely move from my spot in his bed. But since he didn’t want my sister to worry, he helped me dress before walking me back to my room and kissing the hell out of me before returning back to his own room. I would have preferred to share his bed with him for the night, but I understand and respect his reasoning. I ended up taking a soothing bubble bath before putting on some fresh pajamas and drifting off to sleep. Busting three nuts must have knocked me out because I didn’t even hear my sister stumble through the door at around four in the morning. As I glance over at the other bed, I see that Ava barely got out of her skirt and heels before she must have crashed on top of the comforter. Big sis is looking a hot mess right now.

I’m surprised that I’m up so early; it’s 9:22 and I’m sure that everyone else is planning to head down to breakfast. As soon as that thought passes through my mind, my cell starts buzzing, letting know that I’ve received a text message:

Hey porn star, u up?

I laugh heartily; automatically knowing whom it’s from. This new nickname has been added to a list of others courtesy of Mr. Bass because apparently I sounded like a porn star with all the moaning, groaning, and screaming I was doing last night.

Haha, yes Mr. Smooth I just woke up. I’ll c u at downstairs in a bit.

I hit the reply button, bounce out of bed and head to the bathroom to freshen up. Yesterday Ava told me that today was going to be a relaxing one since they didn’t have to be at the area until 2:30. So we planned on doing some chilling by the pool with the other girls, but now this trick is hungover. After I finish my bathroom stuff, I slip on some sweatpants and the hoodie I wore last night over my beater and my boyshorts before tapping my sister on the leg.

“A, come on girl it’s time to get up.” She must have drunk the whole bar because she is knocked out and will not budge. Well I’m hungry so I’m just going to leave her a note in hopes that she’ll wake up sometime this century. Placing the note within view, I grab my cell and room key before heading downstairs to a hot breakfast and a hot man.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************
12:27 p.m.


The sun shines down on everyone while the dry Las Vegas heat blankets our skin. It’s feels amazing as I, and the rest of the girls soak up the rays from the beach chairs outside of our cabana. Leave it to the superstar to have his people rent out a poolside cabana so that he can relax and swim without being mobbed. But right now, I am not mad him; shit, I could get used to this. Suddenly I realize that someone is blocking my sun, but I smile when I see who it is.

“Do you mind sir? Your huge rock of a cranium is blocking my sun,” I say jokingly while removing my sunglasses from my eyes.

Nick chuckles at my remark. “Hey, I told you about making fun of my head girl. Don’t make me have to throw you into this pool and get you wet.”

My ears only catch the last part of that sentence because I was too busy staring at his muscular arms and sculpted chest that’s dripping with water.

“Too late,” I say seductively before I blatantly check him out. He laughs before biting his bottom lip and shaking his head at me.

“Ya’ll are nasty,” my sister cuts in. Whoops, forgot that she and the rest of the girls were out here for a second.

“Yeah little one, you starting to turn into a little freak,” Michele chimes in.

Starting to? The freak came out in my room on Sat”“

“Nick!” I exclaim while cutting him off. “Why don’t you go wait for me in the pool, okay?” I suggest with a smile, hoping he’ll get the hint.

“Alright…porn star,” he whispers loud enough so that the other girls can hear before he walks away.

I just shake my head at him. “I’m going to drown you once I come other there!”

Porn star? What the hell did he mean by that ‘La?” Oh lord, here we go.

“Calm down brown,” I tell my sister. “It’s just a little inside joke between me and him.”

“Inside joke huh? Well he better not have been inside any part of your body last night while we were gone.” The girls and I crack up at her remark.

“For your information, he wasn’t…his tongue was,” I say quickly and quietly before getting up to grab a bottle of water from the bar.

“WHAT?!!” The girls seem to exclaim simultaneously before rushing into the cabana after me.

“Start talking…NOW,” Michele commands of me as the rest of the girls gather around me and I begin to tell them about late last night. By the time I finish, the cabana is silent and I’m surrounded by Cheshire cat-like grins.

“My sister is a freak!!!” My sister cuts through the silence while the rest of the girls and I laugh.

“Well I’ll be damned, I mean I knew you guys liked each other, but…damn,” Dana giggles.

“Okay now that we got the story, it’s time for the important questions,” Nanci cuts in. “Was he good girl?”

I throw my head back and laugh before answering. “I mean it’s not like I have anyone to compare him to, but…yeah girl, he was real good,” I reply before breaking out into the giggles again.

“How many times?” Tammy asks.

“How many times what?”

“How many times did you ring the bell girl?” Michele asks.

“Ohhh,” I reply, finally understanding. “Well, you know how they say the best things come in threes?” The girls’ mouths drop on that note while I laugh at their reactions. This is why I love this group of talented young women because even though I’ve only known them for a short amount of time and despite our age differences, I can relate to them and still have fun doing so.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Suite 2500, Midnight

Why I am outside the doors of this penthouse suite, I have no idea. Hell I don’t even know whose room it is. All I know is that the girls have been acting hella secretive around me since we had dinner with the guys and that once we came back to the hotel after the show, my sister told me to put on the most scandalous thing I own. I decide to wear my black ruffle cami dress since it showcases my double D’s quite nicely and is kind of see through. I guess it’s scandalous enough for whatever is about to happen because the girls couldn’t stop smiling once they saw my outfit.

“Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on? Seriously, why am I out here in my nightie?”

“Little one don’t worry, you’ll find out soon enough and something tells me that you’ll like it,” my sister says with a grin.

“What the hell is taking him so long to answer the door?” Michele questions impatiently. As soon as the words leave her mouth, the door opens and I immediately want to put a coat on.

“Hey ladies, come on in,” Justin greets us with a cheesy and mischievous smile. Looks like he’s in on whatever is about to happen too.

After exchanging hellos, we make our way inside of his suite that looks like a complete furnished apartment. Cream-colored furniture decorates the room that is complete with a huge media and entertainment center, plasma TV included. As I walk in further, there is a living room area that is probably bigger than my living room and kitchen combined at home, as well as a small dining table. From the dining room, I can see that the sliding doors leading to the bedroom are open.

“Nice room huh?”

Really nice,” I laugh lightly. “You got enough space and gadgets in here Mr. Timberlake?”

“Hell I don’t even know how work half of this shit.” I have to crack up on that note since I know all about Justin and his issues with technology.

“Well at least you know how to work the television, so that’s all that matters right?”

He chuckles, “Right.”

We fall into a comfortable silence as I notice his gaze shifting from my eyes and slowly making its way down my body. I see that his eyes stop at my behind, probably because he can see my black panties through the material of my dress, before he stops at my legs. I watch as his tongue peeks out to run over his lips and his eyes make their way back up my body, landing on my chest.

“Justin?”

“Yeah?” He responds sounding as if he’s in a trance.

“Are you thirsty?”

“W-what?” He stutters before snapping back into reality.

“You’re staring at them like a starving infant.”

Although he’s totally red-faced, he throws his head back and laughs heartily. “I’m sorry…but I kind of wish I was a newborn right about now.”

“You are disgusting,” I say, failing to hold my laughter back when suddenly there’s a loud knock on the door.

Following Justin toward the door, I notice that the other girls are quietly giggling and staring at me. The hell is going on? My question is answered when Justin opens the door and a police officer is standing in the doorway…but something about this cop doesn’t look right.

“Hello ladies…gentleman,” he gazes over at Justin to acknowledge him. “I’m looking for a Ms. Selah Bernstine.”

“Um, that’s me…sir,” I stammer. Why the hell is this cop here looking for me? I haven’t done anything wrong.

“Ma’am I here to place you under arrest.”

“ARREST?!! FOR WHAT?!!” Okay seriously, what the fuck is going on? I haven’t done a damn thing since I’ve been in Vegas; hell I haven’t even left the hotel in the last 24 hours!

“I’m here to place you under arrest…for being sexy in the first degree.”

Suddenly the whole room goes black until some soft lights are turned on, giving the room a nice, romantic glow. I find myself being pushed into a chair that’s placed in the middle of the living area as “Closer” by Nine Inch Nails starts blaring through the speakers of the CD player. The girls are hooting and hollering as the cop stands right in front of me, takes of his hat…and begins to unbutton the shirt of his uniform. Okay really, what the FUCK is going on here?

The officer begins to move seductively to the music and is now down to the beater that he’s wearing. He walks over to me, takes his baton from his waist and begins to lazily drag it down my body. Now I know this isn’t a real police officer, but I don’t think he’s a stripper either; there’s just something really familiar about him. By the time he’s unbuttoned his pants and has grinded in my lap harder than a coffee maker, the last few notes of the song are drifting through the speakers as the officer receives a round of applause. I know I look dumb as hell sitting here with a WTF look on my face after having a delicious man in my lap, but it’s when he takes off his aviator shades that my face goes from dumb to dumbfounded.

“Marty?!!” The whole room erupts in laughter at my reaction while I try to hide my embarrassed face.

“Did you enjoy that, little one?”

“I just can’t believe it’s you, like I knew something just wasn’t right with this police officer…” I say before laughing at myself.

“Girl, you face was priceless when I told you that I was here to arrest you; that shit was hilarious.

“I hate you guys,” I joke as Marty finishes redressing.

“Now now little lady, I don’t want to have to take you down to the station,” he warns jokingly before heading to the door. “Ladies, it was my pleasure to service you all this evening; you all have a good night.” We all just laugh as we say our goodbyes and close the door behind him.

“So that was why you guys have been acting all cheesy and secretive tonight? You heffas are a trip.”

“Oh you think it’s over baby sis?” My sister says with a naughty glint in her eyes. “Trust me when I say that the night has just begun. And indeed it had, featuring appearances and stripteases by Sky dressed as Chippendale’s dancer; Eddie dressed as a delivery boy and Nick’s delicious self dressed as a fireman and boy did he succeed in making me hot…and wet. I guess the girls and guys felt like doing something silly and fun since it’s our last night in Vegas. I have never laughed so hard in all my life and believe me, I will always have great memories of this place after this weekend. It’s almost two in the morning when we leave Justin’s room. But there’s one question that’s been plaguing my mind throughout the night: Where is Justin?

I don’t bother to ask the girls and decide to let it go as we put his room back together and leave out the door. I make it halfway down the hall before I realize that I left my cell phone in Justin’s room, dammit.

“Hey sis, I’ll be right back.”

“Where you going? To Nick’s room so that he can put out your fire?” she cracks with a smile.

I laugh lightly, “No trick, I left my cell phone back in Justin’s room. I’m just going to run and see if he’s back in there.”

“Aight little one, I’ll be here.”

I nod before making the long trek back to suite 2500 at the end of the long hallway. I finally make it and knock on the door, only to find it unlocked. That’s strange and it worries me a little bit.

“Justin?” I call out. “Justin it’s Selah, I just came back to get my cell phone…are you here?” I look around the suite to see it just the way the girls and I left it, soft lights on and everything, but no Justin.

“Justin, where are you?” I call out as I walk further into the living room area. Suddenly the lights cut off and I surrounded only by the lights of the Vegas strip. Oh lord…my heart is starting to pound and I’m starting to get scared. Why isn’t he responding to me? I almost jump a hundred feet in the air when “Bed” starts bumping through the speakers. Instinctively, I start to back up and make a run for the door when I bump into a hard body. I hear myself scream for a split second before it’s swallowed by a kiss. The lips are soft yet full, especially the bottom one which I suck into my mouth. I immediately receive a moan of approval and that’s when my brain clicks back on and I pull back.

My eyes start from his neck and down to his broad shoulders. His pecs are defined, but not in the chiseled sense and I suddenly feel the urge to run my tongue over his nipples. I start to throb as I reach his rippled abdomen, thinking of how I could my wash clothes on his stomach. I hear my labored breathing as our eyes meet and right now, I’ve never wanted anything more in my life than what is standing before me.

“Did I scare you?” Justin asks quietly as he gently cups my cheek.

“Yeah you did, I mean your door was unlocked and you weren’t responding to me, then the damn lights cut off. I thought something had happened to you.”

“Look at you all worked up over me,” he says with a sweet smile and a laugh. “But I’m right here, live and in the flesh,” he winks.

“Yeah literally,” I say while breaking out of his hold. “Fool, what are you doing…and-and what was up with that kiss?” I ask nervously.

“Well, you got a dance from all of the other guys so I figured I’d give you a show too…a private one.”

I laugh, “So you’re my private dancer now?”

He steps to me with the sexiest yet serious look on his face. “I’ll do whatever you want me to do.” I think I about to pass out.

“And the kiss?”

“I’ve been wanting to taste your lips since that night in the club, it was only a matter of time before I got what I wanted,” he says as his thumb traces my bottom lip. “By the way, you taste so good.” He captures my lips with his again, kissing me with all the passion he can emit. He holds my head firmly in place so that he can control the kiss, letting his tongue slip out to request entry into my mouth. As soon as our tongues touch, my center floods and my arms go around his neck, allowing my fingers to grasp at his curls. I feel my feet leave the floor as he picks me up, wraps my legs around him and heads to the bedroom.

He breaks the kiss only to lay me down before he resumes, pulling the straps of my dress down my shoulders. Kissing the tops of my breasts, I feel him starting to harden inside of his pajama pants that are pressed against my center. His tongue finds my right nipple and I moan in pleasure as my hips buck involuntarily against him.

“Justin?” I say breathlessly.

“What do you need baby?” He asks in a deep and raspy voice filled with lust.

“Touch me.”

“You want to feel me inside you?”

“Yes,” I reply before pulling his face toward mine and bringing him into another kiss.

I soon feel his fingers trailing down my body before he reaches the bottom of my dress and bunches it up around my waist. His hands graze over my hips and slide my panties off leaving me dripping wet on the bed. His eyes bore into mine as I feel him trace my opening, making my body shiver in anticipation before slipping in the first digit. My back arches and my toes curl as I feel him brush against my g-spot.

“Nice and wet for me…just like I knew you’d be,” he whispers in my ear.

He pulls out before spreading my legs wider and slips in two this time, spreading my wetness around inside me. He doesn’t hesitate to curl his fingers in a beckoning motion and make me elicit loud moans and groans just by his touch. My heart is pounding, my thighs are shaking and my hips are rocking against his hand. Fuck, if his fingers feel this good, I know his dick could make me nut with just one stroke.

His pace is faster now and I know he can feel me squeezing and clutching his fingers. He wets his thumb with his tongue before rubbing my clit in slow circles. I sound like I’m crying because the pleasure is becoming so intense and I know that when it hits me, it’s going to hit hard. I feel the warmth of my orgasm float up from my toes and settle into my groin as the first contraction makes an animalistic scream tear from my throat. I feel the wetness of his tongue sweep over my earlobe and I’m gone; my body shakes, my head is thrown back and my eyes are squeezed shut.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek as my body comes down and slow wet kisses being placed all over my neck and collarbone. Our eyes meet before he places a kiss to my temple and nuzzles his nose against mine. His fingers leave my body and I watch as he slips them into his mouth, tasting my juices. And I think I just came again.

“I told you I’ve been wanting to taste your lips,” he says quietly as his face breaks out into a sly grin.

“Nasty ass,” I giggle in response. And before I fully process it, the words go flying out of my mouth. “Break up with her.”

His eyes shoot up from my lips to my eyes. “What?”

I don’t know where all this is coming from, but I just know that she can’t do what I can for him. “You told me that you’d do whatever I wanted you to…and if you do this, we could be free to do what we wanted and we wouldn’t have to keep sneaking around”“

“Selah, I can’t…I can’t just break up with her.”

“B-but, we like each other an-and the spark that you don’t have with her, you have with me, right?” I feel like I’m grasping at straws here and the fact that it’s like he’s taking back everything he’s ever said to me about his relationship and his feelings for me…have been a complete lie.

“Right,” he agrees while cupping my cheek. “But Selah, I care about Jessica and I…I can’t hurt her like that.”

“Well don’t you think she would appreciate the fact that you’re actually being honest about your feelings for once?” I ask as the volume of my voice increases. Suddenly I feel uncomfortable and I pull the straps of my dress up before I get up off the bed.

“Maybe,” he says moving into a sitting position on the bed. “But she’s going to know that something went on between us. I mean how would that look with me dumping her only to be seen with you?”

I think my heart just sank to my stomach and I go from being uncomfortable to being humiliated just like that. I have to get out of here before I give him the luxury of seeing me break down.

“I-I have to go,” I stutter before making a break for the door.

“Selah, Selah wait, you know I didn’t mean it like that,” he says grabbing my arm, forcing me to look at him.

“Then what the fuck did you mean? Do you understand what we are doing? Hell, what we just did? Justin, you just cheated on your girlfriend and you would rather humiliate her by pretending that you love her when you could just be honest and let it go. But no, you want to have your main piece with some chocolate on the side right?” I’m starting to get pissed now and I really wish he would let me go.

“Cut the bullshit Selah because you know it has nothing to do with that,” he replies irritably. “And you can’t say shit because while you’re trying to play house with Nick, you were just in my bed and you weren’t screaming and moaning ‘no’ when I had my fingers inside you.”

And that’s when I realize that choosing Nick over Justin was the best decision I have ever made and that I have been so stupid for fucking around with Justin when I have something so good right in front of me.

I just shake my head. “You know what Justin, you’re right; I didn’t say no and that’s what got me into this fucked up situation in the first place. But please believe that since you just said no to me, this thing between you and I is no more.”

I finally spot the thing that I originally came back for and snatch my cell phone up from the coffee table before I turn on heel and walk out the door. As I make that long trek back to my room, I start to think that maybe I was being a little irrational by demanding him to just end his relationship. I mean he’s right, Jessica would be crushed and she doesn’t deserve that. But I don’t deserve to be treated like some cheap late night creep either. I know that I can’t blame Justin for everything because I should have strong enough from the beginning, when shit started with innuendos and simple touches. But enough is enough and now that it’s over, I’m going to focus on “playing house” with Nick as Justin so eloquently put it. It may not be built on the strongest foundation of honesty and fidelity, but you know what they say: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tourj soloj justin dancer college