Hey darlings! First let me say that I am sorry that this isn't update, but I wanted to come on here and update you guys on what's been going on with these days. I'm so glad that you all enjoyed this last chapter. It was a major one and I was happy to finally get it out because you guys had been dying for something like that for a while. But things have only just begun as that tends to be the case with Selah and Justin so stay tuned because there is plenty more to come.

I also wanted to thank you all for your well wishes and support for me going back to school. It has been a crazy couple of days and I haven't really started classes yet so I'm still adjusting and getting into the flow of things, so although I hate to keep you all waiting, it's still going to be a while before the next update.

I'm actually writing you all today because I have a little bit of bad news. My computer has decided to start fucking up so I had to send it to the Apple factory in order to get it fixed. Thankfully it's under warranty, but I won't get it back for 3-6 business days. It's kind of scary for me because I have been meaning to get an external hard drive to back up all my data for months now and then something like this happens, but thankfully Apple backs up your stuff on their server for the lovely price of $50. Hopefully they'll fix it though so I won't have to deal with this again and I'll be able to buy that hard drive that I've been dying to have.

Again thank you guys for all your patience, support, and wonderful reviews. I was so nervous about starting this story so I never dreamed that it would get so much positive feedback and that people would actually enjoy it. So again, thank you. I'll talk to you all soon (hopefully with an update! ). *Muah*

-Bri


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tourj soloj justin dancer college