Author's Chapter Notes:
Well since everyone appears to be on the edge of their seats about the club, I decided to post this next chapter. *teehee* I hope you guys like it and again, thank you ALL for reading and reviewing. I appreciate it so much...now enjoy your read. ; )
Club Plush, 12:41 a.m.

Damn, it’s hot in here. I can’t tell if it’s from all the body heat or if it’s from the three shots I took before I hit the dance floor. I know I said that I wasn’t going to drink, but at the time, I was in the VIP lounge with my new friends and one of the hottest artist in the music industry and well…my sister wasn’t paying attention to me so, hey. She’s already on so she won’t care as long as I don’t get too fucked up or sick. Now those three shots of Smirnoff are doing my body good.

The extended mix of Beyoncé’s “Get Me Bodied” is bumping through the speakers while Michele, Tammy, Ava, and I are getting our dance on with each other. Everyone else, especially the “superstar”, is up in the VIP that was specifically reserved for him and his entourage. I giggle at that thought; I’m apart of someone’s entourage. Yeah, I’m definitely tipsy and dressed a little bit like I just got done sliding down a pole, but I genuinely feel good and that’s something I haven’t felt in a while. Thanks to Michele and Tammy’s help, I’m rocking this badass emerald green pleated band dress and looking and feeling like a million bucks. I guess the guys can agree with that statement too, especially when all their eyes almost popped out of their skulls once I stepped out into the hotel hallway.
************************************************************************************
“So,” I paused to turn all the way around give them a full view. “What do you guys think?”

“I think I need to take you back to my room,” Marty cracked, making all the other guys bust out laughing as well.

Justin was there too, but I never would have known it because he was being so quiet. But when I saw his eyes lick over my body and finally land on my legs, he was speaking loud and clear. Nick on the other hand was more vocal in his appreciation of my outfit.

“You look…wow. Save me a dance tonight?” He asked sweetly.

“Most definitely,” I replied with a grin.
****************************************************************
I haven’t had time to make good on my promise since the DJ has been playing mainly up-tempo songs and the guys are upstairs, but I will by the end of the night. I wouldn’t mind Mr. SexyBack showing me how he works it off stage too, but for the sake of him not being mobbed on the dance floor and my face being plastered on some sleazy tabloid tomorrow morning, I think Nick is my safer bet.

“YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME?” My sister all but yells in my ear over the ending notes of the song.

“HECK YEAH!!!” I exclaim before we hear the beginning notes of “The Way I Are” start to play. Suddenly everyone who was sitting down or at the bar bum rushes the floor, but I don’t blame them because this is the cut.

I have my hands up in the air; dancing and feeling myself when I feel two hands slide around my hips and plant themselves on my waist. I jump and get ready to swing on some random dude putting his grubby paws on me only to be faced with Nick’s sleepy blue eyes, which look to be sleepier than usual.

“Hey beautiful,” he says knowing damn well I can’t hear him in this loud club. Thankfully I can read his lips.

“Hi,” I say close to his ear. “You drunk yet?”

He laughs. “Naw, just buzzed…feels good though. So can I get my dance now?” I smile before placing my back to his front and giving him what he’s been waiting for.

Now as you can see, I’m usually not one to toot my own horn. But when it comes to breaking a guy off and showing him what I’m working with on the dance floor: Toot Toot!

I guess those Bernstine dance genes are genetic. Nick is doing a real good job of following the roll and pop of my hips and judging from how hard he’s grinding into my butt right now, it looks like he trying to show me what he’s working with inside of his pants. My sister must be real drunk because she’s just watching with a sly grin on her face while Michele, Tammy, and the rest of the dancers are hooting and hollering at the show Nick and I are putting on. Not wanting to get too X-rated I turn around so that we’re face to face, but the naughtiness resumes as Nick brings my right leg up and wraps it around his waist. The crew goes wild as I giggle at his slick maneuver.

“Ok Mr. Smooth, you’re going to get me in trouble…” I say into his in ear in a sing-song voice.

I feel him laugh against my skin. “You were already in trouble from the moment I saw you in that dress.” Oh dear lord.

The song finally ends and Nick releases my leg from his waist. “Save me another dance?” He asks with his fingers intertwining with mine.

Most definitely,” I reply.

Placing a soft, chaste kiss on my cheek, he gives me a wink before walking away.

Girl,” Michele drags out, “I didn’t know you could move like that.”

“Ya’ll know she gets it from me,” my sister cuts in with her drunk self. I just shake my head and laugh.

“Hey, I’m going to head up to the lounge for a breather. Any of you guys want to come with?” I ask the girls.

“Naw, I think we’re just going to stay down here,” Tammy answers.

I reply with a nod and head back upstairs. Finding the place practically deserted, I plop myself down on one of the couches, watching the crowd below through the one-way window. Suddenly the DJ slows the vibe of the club down and “Bed” by J. Holiday starts blaring through the speakers. Shit, this is my song. Hell, I need to go find Nick…NOW.

“So do I get a dance too, Miss Bernstine?”

Clutching my chest, I realize that Justin has been in here this whole time. I get up from the couch to see him sitting behind the bar sipping on a dark substance.

“You know, it’s real creepy to just be sitting in the cut like that and not say anything.”

He chuckles. “Hey I was enjoying the lounge all to myself before you came in. Nick wear you out already?”

“Please, he’s cooling himself down so that he can get ready for round two.”

He chuckles again at my remark, but this time I pay attention to the sound. It’s deep, rich, and full; kind of like the drink he’s sipping.

“Jack and Coke?”

He eyes me skeptically. “Yeah, how’d you know?”

“You’re a Tennessee boy,” I reply while shrugging, “I just figured you’d be sipping on some Tennessee drank.”

“And what do you know about Tennessee boys Miss Bernstine?” He asks me amusedly.

“First of all,” I say before taking a seat on a bar stool, “Ms. Bernstine is my mother. Secondly, I don’t know much about Tennessee boys…and yet I find them so damn irresistible,” I say before meeting his gaze.

“Yeah?” He questions while giving me that cocky smirk of his.

“Yeah…just their whole way of thinking seems different than west coast dudes. Like just with southern guys in general, it seems as if chivalry still exists…and let’s not forget those accents. I guess I met and like Nick for a reason huh?” I giggle as I see his face shift. But he recovers and places his drink down before making it so that we’re eye level by leaning down on his elbows.

“Nick huh? So he’s the only Tennessee boy that can live up to your ideal?” He asks me lowly.

I mimic his posture and place my chin in my palm. “I guess I’d have to find another one in order to prove otherwise,” I reply in a voice that I don’t recognize. I must be tipsier than I thought.

He grins and then licks his lips (and I feel myself begin to throb). “Ok,” he says as nods his head.

I mirror his grin before getting up and walking over to the window. As I look out into the crowd, I see the majority of everyone getting naughty on the dance floor. The second verse of the song begins as I gently sway back and forth and mouth the words of it.

“You like this song?” Justin asks while making his way over to stand beside me.

“Love it, actually,” I answer while keeping my gaze on the dance floor.

“Would you like to dance?”

I have to turn my head on that one. Did Justin Timberlake just ask me to dance? Seriously? Judging from the boyish smile on his face, I guess he is serious and the answer leaves my mouth before I actually process it.

“Sure.”

He acts as if he’s handling glass as he places his hands on my waist and that’s when the seriousness of this situation settles into my brain: I’m about to dance with Justin Timberlake. I mean it’s just dancing; I dance with guys all the time. But as he brings my back closer to his front, my stomach starts to do back flips as I start to realize what I’ve just gotten myself into. This man moves like water, fluid and pure. Hell, just watching him gets me wet. So I pray that I don’t pass out once I feel them move against me. Maybe I should have another drink first.

“Relax,” he says quietly in my ear, “We’re just dancing, right?”

I swallow slowly before answering that question. “Yes.”

“Then show me what you’ve got planned for round two.”

I laugh. I may be tipsy and horny as hell, but I’m still in my right mind…I think. “Mr. Timberlake, do all Tennessee boys exercise your candor?” I ask feigning innocence.

I feel the laughter rumbling through his chest vibrate against my back. “Well, you just left Nashville…you’re walking in Memphis now.”

If I go through another pair of panties due to this man, he cannot say things like that to me. But his words are the last thing on my mind as intertwines our fingers and begins to grind against me. He must be taking the lyrics of this song to heart because the way he’s moving his hips is definitely going to make me put him up against the wall, on the couch behind us and then on the bar before I put him to bed.

My body is on fire right now as he moves sensuously against my backside. Although he’s dressed in an embroidered black t-shirt, I can still feel the bumps and grooves of his chest and in his William Rast jeans, the making of something that’s going to make me flood. My head rests against his right shoulder while my left hand makes its way into the short curls in the back of his head. His hands have now taken control of my hips, making them move to his liking while he presses the crotch of his jeans harder against my behind.

I hope he can’t feel how wet I am because at this rate, he’s going to grind me into an orgasmic explosion. But it feels so good and I want to feel everything he’s giving me. Damn, sex with him must be mind-blowing. Then again, I wouldn’t know what any type of sex feels like because I’ve never gotten that far. But I’m willing to let my mind wander and test the waters to see just how well he works it.

Bracing my hands against the window, I put a dip in my back and lean forward, almost bending myself in half while he continues to work me from behind. I look back to see his facial expression switch from surprised to appreciative as that cocky smirk from earlier reappears on his face. I had no idea that meant his was going to up the ante by lifting up the bottom of my dress so that my lacy, boyshort covered bottom could rub against his denim covered hardness. But judging by the moan I’m trying to bite back from spilling out, not to mention my juices, that’s exactly what he’s doing. I figure that before I make a mess all over the both us, I should resume my standing position and I do so, only to turn around and face him.

There’s no talking, only the sounds of our breathing and the beat of the song that dictates our movements. It’s like he’s inside my head with the way he’s meeting me pop for pop, body roll for body roll. My arms are around his neck now as our fronts intimately rock to the beat, but again I want to feel more of him and again, he reads my thoughts as he wraps my right leg around his waist. But this time, it’s him who wants more of me as he wraps my other leg around his waist and carries me to the wall between the couch and the bar.

Damn this is so wrong on so many levels and anyone could just walk in here, but I really don’t care. He’s too deep into my senses now and I’m too far gone to care, hell he is too. It’s like the music is making me drunker than the alcohol and making my body do what it really wants to do, but I know that it’s him too.

From the look in his eyes, I can tell that he’s feeling the same way as he braces my body against the wall by using his own and his gorgeous fingers caress the outer and inner parts of my thighs. My hands return to his curls while his hands plant themselves firmly back on my waist. He’s so hard for me right now and I’m so wet for him, but neither of us can do anything about it so we let the music speak and act for us. And it does until the last note of the song can be heard.

We’re both breathing as if we’ve been going at it for hours. His head is tucked in the crook of my neck while my legs are still wrapped around his waist. Finally moving his head, our eyes meet in a haze of lust and confusion. But as I untangle my legs from his body and we continue to stare at each other, we both know that this isn’t the beginning and that the end is too far away to be seen.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tourj soloj justin dancer college