Author's Chapter Notes:
*Does a happydance* I am so glad you all are enjoying it, seriously I can't say thank you enough and your reviews are always a joy to read. Well this next chapter is a big one so it's going to be in two parts, so I hope you guys enjoy it and I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July! *Muah*
September 1st; Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada

“Come on little one, please?”

I cannot believe my sister is actually asking me to do this, in front of the rest of the girls and on the stage that they’ll be performing on tonight. I can’t believe that she actually wants me to dance in front of them.

“It’ll be just like when we would be in my room and I was learning all the choreography for the tour, and you would do it with me. You were so good at it…just let them see,” Ava pleads.

Remember when I said that my dreams mirror Ava’s? Well I didn’t realize that until I walked into her room one afternoon and saw her practicing the moves to “My Love.” Since that’s my jam, I watched as my sister went through the moves effortlessly while adding a touch of her own style and flair. I wasn’t only captivated by my sister, but by the choreography as well. It was so different; so smooth and flawless and seemed to hit every beat or symbol that was in the song. I guess I had been standing in the doorway long enough for Ava to see me.

“You just had to hear your song huh?” She said with a smile.

“Girl you know I will never get tired of this song. I like the moves you got going to it, what’s your choreographer’s name again?”

“Marty, Marty Kudelka.”

“Well tell Marty that his moves on this one are sick as hell.”

“Aight,” she said, chuckling at my remark. I was just about to leave the room when I heard: “You want to learn it?”

Hell at that point, I hadn’t danced in years. I had traded my ballet, jazz, and tap shoes for books at the beginning of seventh grade. But I figured why not? It would be just for fun and maybe my sister needed someone to go over steps with. I just hoped that I could pick up them up.

“Okay,” I said with a smile.

Now here I am today at the arena chilling with the girls on stage while we wait for the guys to finish up some costume things in the dressing room. Since they’re taking so long, we’ve just been fooling around on stage, hence why my sister is begging me to dance with her.

“Ava, I don’t even know the whole thing,” I whine. “I only know how to do the chorus and the second verse.”

“So! That’s better than nothing at all. Come on ‘La don’t be scared, these are the homies,” she tries to reason with me.

“Yeah girl, we want to see what you got,” Tammy chimes in. Soon the rest of the girls start egging me on.

Finally I sigh, “Do we have any music?”

My response receives a cheer as Ava pulls out her speakers and hooks up my iPod to them.

“Start it a little before the second verse,” my sister says to one of the girls as we take the stage. “You ready?”

“I still can’t believe I’m doing this,” I say while shaking my head.

“Girl hush, you’re a Bernstine; you know our shit is genetic.”

I laugh before I hear “My Love” blaring through the speakers and hear the girls start to cheer me on. Suddenly I tune out everything but the music, letting it take over my senses and I find my groove. I fall right into step with my sister as we move through the choreography effortlessly all the way to my favorite part: the stomp stomp slide. That part is my shit. When I come back to the real world, not only are the other girls screaming and cheering for me, but as I make my way off the stage, I see that Ava and I have a few more members in our “audience.”

“What the hell?” Marty blurts out in shock. “Where did you learn all that?”

“Seriously little one, I mean we knew you could get down in the club…but shit, you look like one of us up there,” Sky adds.

I soon feel two arms wrap around my waist and I smile knowing exactly whom they belong to. “And what was all this bullshit about you not knowing how to dance? You’ve been holding out on me girl,” Nick says before giving me a kiss on the cheek. I feel my cheeks burn as a huge grin breaks out onto my face.

“Looks like we may need to keep you around for backup because you were damn good girl.” I whip my head around to see Justin standing behind us. Dear god, he was watching me too? Well at least he thinks I’m good.

“Thanks ya’ll, but it’s nothing. Ava just taught me some steps to some of the numbers before the tour started and then begged me today to show off what I’ve learned,” I say sarcastically before sticking my tongue out at her.

“Well your sister is an excellent teacher because you looked good up there,” Marty continues.

“Yeah, real good up there,” Nick whispers in my ear, causing me to break out into the giggles. I guess it’s obvious that I went with the safer route by choosing Nick and honestly, I couldn’t be happier. I know, Justin was looking real tempting, but I was not trying to add “homewrecking hussy” to my resume. Since the bathroom incident in Montreal, Justin hasn’t tried anything other than saying hello and keeping light conversation with me. I guess he finally got his mind right and realized that he was putting his relationship at stake by messing around with me. I appreciate it though because it’s given me more time to get closer with Nick…real close.

Since we were in Canada for a little over a week, Nick and mine’s conversations started getting deeper and we began to share more with each other. He knows about my illness and Ava and mine’s strained relationship with our father”something that he knows about all to well. He told me about living in Brentwood and how even though it is an affluent place, his mom had to work two jobs in order for them to live there. He shared with me his fears as a dancer, that dancing is only going to get him so far before he can’t do it anymore or is considered “old” and won’t be able to land gigs like he wants. But it was on our first night in Winnipeg that we approached the big one: sex.

I was a little afraid to tell him that I was a virgin because it’s quite obvious that he’s not and I thought for sure he would haul ass and find someone more experienced than a 19 year-old recent college dropout. Needless to say, he was a bit surprised mostly because I don’t act or move like a virgin. But thankfully he understood, even going on to say that we can take it as slow as I want, but jokingly added that we can’t dance together in a club or else he’d be forced to take back his word.

I also told him about Damien and how that whole incident combined with my illness has left me extremely insecure, something that I’ve never told anyone except for my sister. It was so cute watching him get upset over how the way I was treated and have him listen to me so intently. He told me that I have nothing to be ashamed of, that what I went through was a testament of my character and to fuck Damien and dudes like him because they can’t handle someone like me anyway. That night, we shared our first kiss…and I’ve been addicted his lips ever since.

I know he said we could take it slow, but lately I’ve been noticing that it’s me trying to pick up the pace. I guess it’s been so long since I’ve kissed someone that it’s lit a fire within me. For the rest of our time in Canada, we were like two hormone-crazed teenagers, well at least one of us is, sneaking kisses throughout the day and me sneaking into his hotel room at night. The furthest we’ve gone physically is kissing without our tops on. Not only does he have a gorgeous body, but he has some wandering hands as well. I’ve been good about putting a stop to that before he gets too close to that place of no return, but at this rate it looks like he’ll be getting there real soon.

“You guys sure did take forever,” I say to Nick while everyone else gathers near the stage.

“Why, did you miss me?” He asks, pulling me close and giving me a grin.

Maybe,” I draw out before lightly pressing my lips to his.

He smiles in appreciation. “You coming over tonight?”

“I can, but I thought everyone was trying to go out tonight?”

“Yeah, everyone except us.” Now I know he’s up to something since he’s trying to keep me in for the night.

“Should I even ask you what you’ve got planned?”

“Even if you did, I wouldn’t tell you. Just be over at my room around 11:45 okay?”

“Whatever you say Mr. Smooth,” I reply before giving him another peck.

“Okay lovebirds, it’s time for Mr. Bass to get back to work!” Marty yells out in front of everyone. Nick and I laugh while I give Marty the finger.

“Little one, I am shocked! I didn’t know you knew such obscenities,” he says dramatically and clutching his chest for effect.

I laugh at his outburst. “Please, you wish I could I show you the things I know,” I say with some sass and a wink.

“And what would those things be?” Nick asks.

“I guess you’ll find out later tonight,” I giggle. “Now go dance,” I say before swatting him on the butt.

“Okay…you better stop playing,” he warns me before he runs toward the stage. I know I look kind of silly right now with this cheesy grin on my face, but I can’t help it; I’m excited for tonight and whatever is supposed to happen. At the same time I’m nervous, just what exactly is supposed to happen tonight? We may be fooling around a lot more these days, but sex is definitely out of the question. Something tells me that’s not on his mind anyway. I guess there’s no point in stressing about it, I’ll find out at 11:45 tonight…so let the countdown begin.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Mandalay Bay Hotel; room 2118, 11:30 p.m.

I glance over at the clock, fifteen minutes. Hopefully my sister will be gone within in that time frame. She’s not stupid; she knows that I’m spending tonight with Nick, she’s just doesn’t think that we’re going to be watching movies and playing board games all night either. But she sure is taking her sweet time.

I guess the crew is heading over to the Palms tonight and judging from the looks of that building, I won’t see my sister for a while. I’m kind of glad that I’m staying in tonight because even though I went out in New York, I’m really not that big on clubs. Confined spaces full of drunk and sweaty people is not my idea of good time usually, but it’s fun every once and a while. I’m surprised that my sister has enough energy to go out.

“You’re not going to collapse on the dance floor are you?” I ask from the doorway of the bathroom.

“Girl please, I’m just going to go get my sip on and do my little two step. Tonight is all about being sexy,” she says as she puts the finishing touches on her make-up.

“Well go head and be gone with it,” I chuckle before making my way back to the bed.

“Selah,” she says my name and I can already hear the seriousness in it. “Promise me something.”

“What is it?”

“Promise me that you’ll be safe tonight okay? I know that may not be you guys’ objective, but you know what happens when you get all caught up in the moment. So just…strap up okay?”

I laugh lightly at my sister’s warning. “Ava, I hear you and I appreciate you being worried. But I’m not ready for all that anyway; hell Nick and I haven’t even known each other that long and we aren’t even official or anything. Trust me, it’s not going down tonight okay?”

“Okay,” she sighs before turning back into my fun-loving sister again. “So…how’s it going? He treating you well? Is he really that great of a kisser? Seems like all you two do is suck face,” she laughs, causing me to laugh as well.

“Things are going good, real good,” I say honestly. “He treats me like a princess and he’s such a great listener…and yes, he’s a damn good kisser. Shit, that boy has a gifted mouth,” I giggle.

“Look at you, you ‘ol freak,” she grins while shaking her head at me. “What’s that code for? You going to let him scratch”or should I say lick the kitty cat tonight?”

I throw a pillow at my sister as she laughs at me. “Ava! And I’m supposed to be the freak? You know I told you how I feel about that.”

“And I told you not to knock it until you try it. Girl, you better listen to your big sister…you just don’t know little one, you just don’t know,” she says before we hear a knock on the door. Ava gets up to open it as the rest of the girls make their way into our room.

“Ooooh, look at ya’ll looking hot,” I say.

“Yeah, well we had to spice it up since we’re in Vegas and all,” Michele responds.

“Well don’t hurt ‘em out there,” I laugh before I glance over at the clock. Five minutes.

“Believe me, we will,” Nanci chimes in before they all make their way to the door. My sister is the last one out as I say my goodbyes.

“Remember what I said ‘La.”

“Don’t worry sis, I’ve got it handled. Now go have a good time, be safe,” I wink at her jokingly.

“Mmmhmm, you too.”

I shut the door and race into the bathroom in order to finish getting ready. I’m trying to keep it casual, but sexy with just a beater, pajama shorts, and a hoodie on. The sexy is what I’m wearing is underneath: a lace bra and panty set that I ordered from Vicki’s. I rarely wear make-up but I sweep some eyeshadow over my lids and some MAC lipglass in “Lust” on my lips. My hair is pulled back into a loose side ponytail and I smell like “Pure Seduction” thanks again to Vicki’s, from head to toe. It’s 11:43 by the time I do a quick breath check, grab my cell, and room key and head out the door and down the hall to room 2235.

I knock on the door and suddenly feel a surge of butterflies fill my stomach. But when the door opens and I see Nick standing there giving me that shy smile, those butterflies are replaced with want.

“Hey beautiful,” he says before pulling me against his body and laying a sensuous kiss on my lips. Damn, I didn’t plan on getting wet so early into our evening.

I pull back breathlessly from his lips, giving him a lust filled gaze. “Hey.”

He leads me by the hand into his room and closes the door behind me.

“You hungry? I ordered some room service.”

“I am actually, thanks. So, what’s the deal for tonight?” I ask, hoping he’ll tell me something.

“Well I thought you’d never ask,” he says while giving me a mischievous smile and just like clockwork, there’s a knock at the door. He goes to open it and there’s our room service. Nick pays, closes the door and returns his attention back to me.

“So, what did you bring me?” I ask excitedly. When I take the cover off of one of the trays, my breathing stops. Chocolate and white chocolate covered strawberries stare me in the face. When I take the cover off of the second tray, chocolate, cookie dough and cookies and cream ice cream (two of my favorite flavors) with sides of chocolate and caramel sauce grace that tray. I take a moment to look away from the frozen treats and glance at Nick. Something tells me that we not just going to be making sundaes and I smile at the thought.

“You bought me dessert? Are you sure this is going to fill you up”

He nods before answering my question. “Yeah…that ice cream and you.” Oh shit.

He picks up the dish containing the cookie dough ice cream and brings it over to me. Getting a little bit of it on the spoon, he holds it near my lips. “You want some?”

I nod and open my mouth as he slides the spoon between my lips, letting me savor the delicious cool treat. The way he’s looking at me and my mouth is starting to make me throb, but if he wants to seduce me, then by all means let it be so. Putting another spoonful into my mouth, I reach for the tray with the strawberries.

“Sit down,” I command of him before he takes a seat at the end of the bed. Placing the tray next to him, I straddle his waist and pick up a chocolate covered one and place at his lips; watching as he takes a bite. After he finishes the strawberry, I get up to bring the dish of chocolate ice cream over to him and resume my position in his lap.

“So…why is chocolate your favorite flavor of ice cream?” I ask while giving him a spoonful.

He swallows before answering and licks his lips. “Because…it’s rich, thick, and melts away in my mouth,” he responds as hands caress my thighs and I bite my bottom lip at him.

“You know, you forgot my favorite flavor of ice cream. But I guess two of three isn’t bad.”

“Well why would you need vanilla ice cream when you have all of this right here?” He says in reference to himself. We look at each other a second more before we both bust out laughing.

“You are such a dork,” I say as my laughter subsides.

“Yeah, but you love it.” He’s right, I do. I smile before I lean down and capture his lips with mine. His hands travel from my thighs to my waist as he tightens his hold around me, while my arms go around his neck. Damn I love his lips and the way that he tastes, especially now that he tastes like the chocolate ice cream and strawberries that I fed him. His kisses are now moving from my lips to my neck, desperately looking for the spot that makes my toes curl with just one touch. My hands are grabbing fistfuls of his t-shirt as his tongue traces patterns on the column of my neck and it’s starting to become too much; I need to feel his skin against mine and it isn’t long before I get my wish.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The lights in the room are off, but the Vegas strip is giving Nick and I all the illumination that we need. “Love 2 Love” by Janet Jackson is playing from his iPod speakers as I lie on my back and stare at the light fixture in the ceiling. I honestly don’t remember how I got this way since it’s all a blur of clothes flying and hungry kisses that I’m sure have left hickeys on various parts of our necks. My lace panties are the last barrier before Nick sees me naked as the day I was born. I can’t believe that I’m so open with him right now and letting him see parts of me that have been for my eyes only. But when I received an appreciative reaction, as opposed to a repulsed one after he took my beater and bra off, I knew that I had nothing to worry about and that I could be comfortable around him.

I’m real comfortable right now as I feel Nick’s lips and tongue run between the valley of my breasts and down to my belly button. I giggle slightly at the sensation as his tongue traces a circle before the tip dips in. The subtle throbbing that I felt at the beginning of night is now an emphatic pulsing as I feel his tongue trace the rim of my panties, planting soft kisses haphazardly around the same area. Suddenly he stops and looks me in the eyes before a small smile breaks out onto his lips. He then stands up and goes back over to the cart with our desserts on it, picking up the dishes with the chocolate and caramel sauce in them and bringing back to the edge of the bed.

“I know it’s a little late to say this now, but I hope I’m not rushing you,” he says as he laughs lightly. “I mean you know you can tell me to stop right?”

“Come here,” I beckon him and watch as he bends down close to my face. “I’ve never been so comfortable in all my life and I wouldn’t want to stop even if I tried,” I say before sucking his bottom lip into my mouth. He moans at the action and I swear I feel some of my juices wet my panties.

He smiles and nods, “Okay beautiful, I got you.”

He goes back down toward the end of the bed and retrieves the dish of caramel sauce. I soon feel the warm, sticky substance being drizzled over my breasts and stomach.

“You know,” he says while placing the dish aside, “ I have to tell you something and it’s kind of embarrassing.”

“What’s that?”

“The day we met, I was on my way back from breakfast and I was going to take the stairs. But then I saw you come through the lobby and I just had to know your name or at least something about you. So…I waited until you got into the elevator and the rest is history I guess,” he laughs nervously. He really is too cute right now.

“So you peeped me before you came flying through the elevator? You stalker,” I say jokingly.

“Psh, you know you’re glad I did, otherwise we wouldn’t have met right away.”

“True,” I respond.

“And if that didn’t happen, we wouldn’t be as close as we are now, right?”

“Right.”

“And since we’re close, that means I can do this.” As soon as the words leave his mouth, his lips and tongue start to devour my caramel covered breasts and nipples. Immediately I moan from the warm and wet sensation as my hands grasp at his shoulders and back. After he cleans me up, his lips find mine and our tongues duel sensuously, allowing me to taste the left over caramel on his tongue.

“You taste so good,” he whispers against my lips. But I can tell by the look in his eyes that he wants to taste something else and suddenly, whatever stigma I had about me receiving head just melted away.

“I taste better with chocolate,” I whisper back. Soon enough, my stomach is drizzled in chocolate sauce and I’m being devoured for a second time, waiting for him to reach the place that I need him the most. That’s when I feel my panties being slipped off of my body as Nick continues his ministrations to my inner thighs. My pussy quivers with anticipation as he nibbles and sucks his way up to my center. Finally, he hooks my thighs over his shoulders and meets my gaze before he disappears from view and I let my senses take over.

As soon as his tongue touches one of my engorged petals, my body trembles. I can’t help but shiver and shake as he parts me, takes his time and allows me to feel every flick of his tongue. My juices are really flowing now and my toes are already curling and he hasn’t even gone inside me yet. But my soft moans turn into loud groans as his tongue finally delves inside my juicy depths. My hips slowly start to buck on their own accord as I melt away on his tongue and run my fingers through his buzz cut. I know I’m not going to last long not only because it’s my first time, but because he’s humming in appreciation against me now. He’s working his tongue so fast inside me that I can feel my walls start to convulse, but he slows down and places a soft kiss against my opening.

I open my eyes long enough to watch him lick me from his lips before he dives right back in. I soon feel two of fingers slide inside my warmth, stroking and caressing me in a beckoning motion. Parting me again, he finally places his lips around the place I’ve needed him, licking and sucking on my clit. My screams of pleasure are echoing off the walls as expletives spill from my lips and I grab at the sheets. I bite down on my bottom lip to try to stifle the sound as I feel a warm tingly sensation in my toes and in my lower back. My hips are all over the place before Nick has to hold them down with one of his forearms.

That tingly sensation is getting stronger now, reaching my calves and making its way into my thighs. Between my own natural wetness and that of his tongue being swirled around on my pearl and the rough pads of his fingers rubbing against my overly sensitive flesh, my body starts to convulse while my cries of ecstasy reach their peak and my walls squeeze his fingers like vice.

When I come down from my high, my body is still jerking from the aftershocks of my orgasm as I feel wet kisses being placed against my clit, my opening, and just above my mound. My fingers softly massage his head as my breathing tries to regain some normalcy. As my eyes find the ceiling like they did earlier tonight, I smile at what just took place between Nick and I, how he took his time to pleasure me and how good it felt. I realize how lucky I am to have someone like him around and willing to give me as much as I need without ever asking for much in return. As he makes his way up my body and finally meets me face to face, I kiss his lips as a symbol that as of now I’m not letting him get away and like he assured me earlier, he’s got me.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love tourj soloj justin dancer college