[Comments - 22]
Summary:

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away

Now it looks as though they're here to stay

Oh I believe in yesterday

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be

There's a shadow hanging over me

Oh yesterday came suddenly

 

What would you do if everything you knew changed within the span of 24 hours?  If everything you loved and cherished was taken away? Journey with Justin and Janelle as they deal with their pain and desperately try to bring themselves back to each other.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20399 Read: 11871
Published: Jun 22, 2008 Updated: Aug 29, 2010
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word

1. Learning the Truth by dfort [Comments - 8] (3140 words)

Ok you guys know the deal. I don't know Justin Timberlake or anyone he does. But I do own my own characters. You copy, I sue.

 

This is the first part of a three to four part series, depending on how far I want to take this. Hope you all enjoy and reviews are ALWAYS welcome!

2. Yesterdays are Hard to Handle by dfort [Comments - 5] (5669 words)

Hey guys...I know I said I would update on Monday, but time got away with me. I'm taking two csummer lasses right now, and I haven't had time for much else. But here it is, as promised!

This chapter is from Janelle's POV. With my outline, the next chapter is done in Justin's POV and then there will be the last one.

I hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think!

 

You guys know the deal. I don't know Justin Timberlake or anyone he does. But I do own my own characters. You copy, I sue.

3. Coming to Terms by dfort [Comments - 8] (4751 words)

Sorry it took me so long! I completely changed around chapter three, to fit the new chapter four that I'm writing!

 

You guys know the deal. I don't know Justin Timberlake or anyone he does. But I do own my own characters. You copy, I sue.

4. Enough is Enough by dfort [Comments - 1] (2935 words)

Ok you guys know the deal. I don't know Justin Timberlake or anyone he does. But I do own my own characters. You copy, I sue.

 

Hellllllllllllllllllo everyone! I absolutely love and adore that so many people read this story, and that I got so many reviews for this! It was very special and dear to my heart when I started it oh-so long ago. But I had to take time out for me, and being in college was not helping. BUT! Alas. I have finally picked it back up and I will have this story complete by the end of the day. Here's a little teaser chapter, short and sweet...to hold you over until the last chapter is posted either tonight or tomorrow. Yet again, thank you all for reading it! I appreciate it so much!

5. Battle of Head and Heart by dfort [Comments - 0] (3904 words)

I know, I know. I kept saying that this would be finished, and finally it is!

 

I apologize...I finished college, starting working a full time job with crazy hours, and everything else got away from me. 

 

BUT! I hope you enjoy! I went back through the first four chapters and made some grammar corrections! But the story is completed! Please review, let me know what you think! I always appreciate it!

 

And THANK YOU again, for those of you that stuck to this story and reviewed it! You are the reason that I finished :)