Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys...I know I said I would update on Monday, but time got away with me. I'm taking two csummer lasses right now, and I haven't had time for much else. But here it is, as promised!

This chapter is from Janelle's POV. With my outline, the next chapter is done in Justin's POV and then there will be the last one.

I hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think!

 

You guys know the deal. I don't know Justin Timberlake or anyone he does. But I do own my own characters. You copy, I sue.

                Stepping out of her rental car, Janelle looked around to a place that brought up so many childhood memories. It was her parents' lake house in central Michigan, and she had been coming here since the age of 13. They had bought it because Janelle and her brother had begged and begged after visiting some friends that owned a cottage on the same lake. Janelle and Erik had fallen in love with the place and with the people there.

                Every summer until Janelle graduated college, she would come here. It was her sanctuary, the place she always knew would be there for her. When her mom had passed, this was the first place that she came. Erik had called her in LA, and without even telling Justin she took a flight into Chicago O'Hare and then drove the two and a half hours to the lake house. She had sat on the end of the dock, staring out into the water and the night sky until she couldn't hold her head up anymore.

 Finally, forced with the onset of exhaustion, she had made her way inside and lay down on the couch in the porch. It had been her mother's favorite spot, because the porch was surrounded with windows that overlooked the water.

                She remembered that Justin had been so worried for her then. He had come over to her apartment because they were supposed to go to dinner, and she was gone. He tried calling her phone hundreds of time that night she sat out on the dock, but she had left it in the car. Finally he had gotten a hold of Erik, and Erik had told him of the tragedy.

                He was on his personal jet on his way to Indianapolis within an hour.

                He had supported her through the whole ordeal, the preparations for the viewing and the funeral. He had stayed at her childhood home with her, and had been that boyfriend that she had always wished she would find.

                After the funeral, Justin and Erik seemed to become the best of friends. Whenever Janelle and Justin would return to Indiana to see Janelle's family, it was like Justin was going to see Erik and not spend time with her. Sometimes it would get on her nerves, but secretly it made her ecstatic that her brother and her boyfriend could get along so well.

                Her dad was never the easiest person to get along with, he was intimidating and not the most social man you would ever meet. But once they found out that they both had a fondness for motorcycles and beer, her father started treating him like another son.

                Everything had been close to perfect in their lives. She should have known that something bad was due to happen eventually. But all that could go through her mind right now were the good times, and the thought of her growing child.

 

                "Ahhh! Justin! Justin stop it! I'm serious!" Janelle yelled as Justin chased her around their living room. Janelle had just moved into his house that day and she couldn't have been happier. When he asked her to move in, she honestly could not believe what she was hearing. They were finally going to take their relationship to the next level.

                "Oh Ellie..." he taunted, as they faced off on opposite sides of the couch.

                She didn't know if she should turn to the left and run for the stairs and try to make it to their bedroom, or if she should go to the right and run outside. She'd never make it all the way up the stairs and down the hall before he caught up to her, but there was a chance she could make it to the sliding door and get it shut before he could.

                But before she had a chance to act on her decision, Justin bounded over the coach and tackled her into the overstuffed arm chair. "Gotcha!" he smiled, and dipped his head in to press his lips to hers.

                Moaning at the contact, Janelle wrapped her arms around his shoulders and dug her hands into the short hair at the base of his neck. She loved the way he kissed her; slow, strong, and thorough. She had never had a man kiss her the way Justin did. No man had ever been able to make her lose her train of thought within seconds.

                Taking one hand, he slid it up to graze the side of her breast, up her throat and cupper her cheek. He deepened the kiss, gently probing his tongue into her mouth. Lowering himself down all the way, he groaned as his erection settled against her center. He was hard already.

                Her hands made their way down to the hem of his shirt, running along the small patch of skin between his undershirt and his boxers. Tracing her way up his thin trail of hair, she lightly circled his belly button then made her way back down. Grasping the fabric of both shirts in her hands, she pushed up until she couldn't push anymore. Justin took the hint, sat up on his knees while ripping the shirts off over his head. He threw them somewhere across the room before settling fully against her again.

                His right hand worked its way down her side, caressing her breast and rubbing small circles on the side of her stomach. Slowly he pushed farther down, until he was grasping her completely through the cotton material of her yoga pants. He groaned to himself, he could feel how wet she was already through two layers of cloth.

                Rubbing along her slit, he pressed against her sensitive bud eliciting a gasp of surprise from her. Satisfied with the noise, he worked his hand backup, slipping underneath her shirt. He moved up until he was palming her breast under her bra, gently tweaking the nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

                He pulled back to look at the woman beneath him and Janelle had never felt such an intense look in her life. She watched as he rolled her pants down far enough to reach it, and arched her back off the chair as he quickly inserted a finger into her dripping center.

                "Oh God, Justin. Uhh."

                He set a quickly and steady rhythm with his finger, his thumb working her clit. He kissed up and down her neck, stopping to suckle and bite before soothing the area with his tongue. Cautiously, he added another finger.

                "Oh Ellie...you're so fucking wet, baby. Mmm," he muttered as he ground himself into the side of her leg. He needed friction, anything pushing against him.

                Janelle could feel herself getting close. The things this man could do with his fingers and mouth were indescribable. "Jus...Justin...oh shit, I'm so close..."

                Justin sped up even faster, rubbing her clit harder as he tried to get her to her release. "Come for me, Ellie girl, let daddy hear you scream."

                "Faster J, oh harderrrrrr..."

                "Mmm El, come on, you feel so good. I can feel you. You're so close, you wanna come so bad, don't you?"

                "Yes...Justin, shit, shit, shit!"

                Justin chuckled a bit as he concentrated on making her fly.

                "Oh fuck! FUCK! Justin I'm coming!" she yelled as she felt the fire race from her toes straight through her body to her stomach. She began convulsing, a stream of cuss words flying from her mouth. As she came down from her high, Justin kissed his way up her neck to her lips and pulled his hands out.

                "Who know my baby had a mouth like that?"

 

                Janelle had to smile to herself at the memory. She had no clue what had gotten into her that night, all she knew was that she had never been as vocal as she was that night. Maybe it was because they had just moved in to his house, where the closest houses were a quarter mile away. Janelle was used to living in an apartment, where you share half your walls with your neighbors.

                After unloading all of her belongings from her car, she brought them into the cottage and placed them in the room she would always take. Walking into the bathroom, she turned on the water pump and water heater. She would want a shower soon and there was no way she was taking one in cold water.

                Luckily it was late summer and her dad hadn't pulled the dock out yet. She grabbed a LaFuma chair and pulled it with her to the end. Placing it on the platform, she climbed in it and leaned back. Looking out over the lake, she ran over the houses of good friends of hers to see who was there. The Reed's had decided to come up for the weekend, along with the Robertson's and the Michael's. She was hoping to see the Easton's, but their porch lights weren't on and it didn't look like anyone was inside.

                But she had more important thinking to do.

                "I thought I'd find you here."

                Janelle nearly flew into the water she jumped so high out of her chair. Turning around, she saw Erik standing in the middle of the dock with another chair and a six-pack of Miller Lite. How had she not heard him pull up?

                "Hey, bro," she tried to smile as she walked to him. He set the chair and beer down before wrapping his baby sister in a hug and pulling her close.

                "Hey, sis. I know you probably don't want company right now, but that's just too damn bad now isn't it." He then leaned down, set his chair up by hers, and pulled out a beer for both of them.

                "So I take it you've heard something?"

                "Yea, something that makes me want to fly to New York with my Glock and brass knuckles and have my way with a certain brother-in-law of mine."

                Shaking her head, Janelle placed the beer Erik had given her back in the box. Erik didn't know about her pregnancy yet, neither did her father. She wanted Justin to be the first to know. "I know you want to hear what's going on, Erik, but I'm not sure I'm ready to talk about it yet."

                "That's fine. I have a bottle of Grey Goose and a whole case of beer in the car. We have plenty of alcohol and nothing but time."

                With that the pair of siblings sat in silence, watching as the sun started to set over the lake. The colors of the sky reflected off the water, making it look like red, orange and pink diamonds were floating on the surface. It was one of the most beautiful sunsets she had seen on the lake, and it was coming in a time where she felt her life was the darkest.

                She still could not get the mental picture of Justin having sex with Aimee out of her mind. That's what was haunting her the most. If it had been some random groupie, some random chick that he picked up in a bar, she felt that forgiving him might be a little bit easier. She wouldn't have the mental pictures to deal with, and the heartache wouldn't be as bad. Not only was she betrayed by her husband, she had been betrayed by her best friend also.

                It was truly all she could think about. Was Justin and the way he had to of been touching her. His hands touching places that he should have been touching on her body.

                Did they even use a condom?

                That would be the story of the year for the tabloids. ‘JT gets wife and wife's best friend pregnant at the same time' and ‘Mrs. JT and her best friend both pregnant...by JT himself'. She could picture the frenzy now.

                The only thing that was keeping her from serving him with divorce papers right now was this baby. This baby that they had been hoping and praying for since the day they got married.

                Justin had told her that he didn't want to wait to have kids, that he wasn't getting any younger and they might as well just start trying right way. So a week before their wedding, Janelle went off birth control. They had been diligently trying to get pregnant for three years. Not that having sex with Justin was ever a chore, but they had been getting tired. Trying and trying with no results played with your emotions. Janelle's doctor was worried that she would never be able to have children.

                She had found out for sure the past Wednesday that she was pregnant. She had guessed for about two weeks that she was pregnant. She had taken two home pregnancy tests, both had been positive. So she made an appointment with her gynecologist on Wednesday. Her doctor had proven her suspicions correct.

                So when she received the phone call Thursday night from Justin, saying she needed to come to New York immediately, she had been so excited. She was going to be able to tell them that they were expecting their first child.

                But then she had listened to the way his voice sounded over the phone, and the way he was acting. He hadn't even said ‘I love you' when they hung up. That's when she realized something was desperately wrong, and she was terrified to figure out what it was.

                "Hey Nell, why aren't you drinking your beer? I bought Miller Lite specifically for you, you know I'm a Bud Light kind of guy," her brother said, breaking the silence.

                Wrapping her arms even tighter around her stomach, she turned to look at him. "That's because I can't drink right now, Erik."

                "Why can't you drink? Worried that Justin might get mad at you for drinking without him around? Well hate to break it to you, Nell, but he has no say over what you do. You're with me, your brother, not some random group of guys."

                "No, I physically cannot drink alcohol right now."

                "What, are you not feeling good? The stresses of everything going on right now making you feel sick?" he asked.

                "No, that's not it."

                "Then what is it?"

                Turning away to look out on the lake again, she sighed. This was going to make him so happy but so pissed off at the same time. "I'm pregnant, E."

                "What was that? I swear I just heard you say that you're pregnant, but I know that can't be right because you and Justin were told you probably weren't going to be able to have kids. So what'd you say?"

                "I'm pregnant. About a month along. I was going to tell Justin, surprise him when I went to see him in New York, but we had some other issues to discuss at the time."

                "Pregnant? I'm going to be an uncle?"

                She smiled. "Yea, you're going to be Uncle Erik."

                "Oh my god, is it a boy or a girl? When is it due?"

                "Whoa, whoa...I don't know if it's a boy or a girl. It's going to be due sometime around April. And I just don't know what to do."

                Janelle could feel herself start to cry, and that's when Erik stood up and pulled her from her chair. He sat down and then pulled his baby sister onto his lap like he used to do when they were kids. "So the cheating thing, it's true?"

                "Yea, it's true. He didn't even have to admit it to me, I could see it in his eyes. I couldn't tell if he was relieved or sad that I knew finally, maybe a little bit of both."

                "Do you know who he did it with?"

                Janelle laughed such an evil laugh that she even scared herself, let alone her brother. "Yea, that's the ironic part. He slept with Aimee in New York."

                "Aimee? Aimee, Aimee?"

                Janelle just nodded her head, because the tears that she had been fighting off so hard were returning to her eyes. Erik wrapped his arms around her tighter and started to stroke her hair. Their mother used to do that to them when they were kids and they didn't feel well.

                "So what are you going to do? About the baby and your relationship with Justin?"

                "That's the thing, Erik, I just don't know. I have the biggest decision of my life to make right now, and I have no fucking clue what I'm going to do about it."

 

Stepping out of her rental car, Janelle looked around to a place that brought up so many childhood memories. It was her parents’ lake house in central Michigan, and she had been coming here since the age of 13. They had bought it because Janelle and her brother had begged and begged after visiting some friends that owned a cottage on the same lake. Janelle and Erik had fallen in love with the place and with the people there.

Every summer until Janelle graduated college, she would come here. It was her sanctuary, the place she always knew would be there for her. When her mom had passed, this was the first place that she came. Erik had called her in LA, and without even telling Justin she took a flight into Chicago O’Hare and then drove the two and a half hours to the lake house. She had sat on the end of the dock, staring out into the water and the night sky until she couldn’t hold her head up anymore.

Finally, forced with the onset of exhaustion, she had made her way inside and lay down on the couch in the porch. It had been her mother’s favorite spot, because the porch was surrounded with windows that overlooked the water.

She remembered that Justin had been so worried for her then. He had come over to her apartment because they were supposed to go to dinner, and she was gone. He tried calling her phone hundreds of time that night she sat out on the dock, but she had left it in the car. Finally he had gotten a hold of Erik, and Erik had told him of the tragedy.

He was on his personal jet on his way to Indianapolis within an hour.

He had supported her through the whole ordeal, the preparations for the viewing and the funeral. He had stayed at her childhood home with her, and had been that boyfriend that she had always wished she would find.

After the funeral, Justin and Erik seemed to become the best of friends. Whenever Janelle and Justin would return to Indiana to see Justin’s family, it was like Justin was going to see Erik and not spend time with her. Sometimes it would get on her nerves, but secretly it made her ecstatic that her brother and her boyfriend could get along so well.

Her dad was never the easiest person to get along with, he was intimidating and not the most social man you would ever meet. But once they found out that they both had a fondness for motorcycles and beer, her father started treating him like another son.

Everything had been close to perfect in their lives. She should have known that something bad was due to happen eventually. But all that could go through her mind right now were the good times, and the thought of her growing child.

 

“Ahhh! Justin! Justin stop it! I’m serious!” Janelle yelled as Justin chased her around their living room. Janelle had just moved into his house that day, and she couldn’t have been happier. When he asked her to move in, she honestly could not believe what she was hearing. They were finally going to take their relationship to the next level.

“Oh Ellie…” he taunted, as they faced off on opposite sides of the couch.

She didn’t know if she should turn to the left and run for the stairs and try to make it to their bedroom, or if she should go to the right and run outside. She’d never make it all the way up the stairs and down the hall before he caught up to her, but there was a chance she could make it to the sliding door and get it shut before he could.

But before she had a chance to act on her decision, Justin bounded over the coach and tackled her into the overstuffed arm chair. “Gotcha!” he smiled, and dipped his head in to press his lips to hers.

Moaning at the contact, Janelle wrapped her arms around his shoulders and dug her hands into the short hair at the base of his neck. She loved the way he kissed her; slow, strong, and thorough. She had never had a man kiss her the way Justin did. No man had ever been able to make her lose her train of thought within seconds.

Taking one hand, he slid it up to graze the side of her breast, up her throat and cupper her cheek. He deepened the kiss, gently probing his tongue into her mouth. Lowering himself down all the way, he groaned as his erection settled against her center. He was hard already.

Her hands made their way down to the hem of his shirt, running along the small patch of skin between his undershirt and his boxers. Tracing her way up his thin trail of hair, she lightly circled his belly button then made her way back down. Grasping the fabric of both shirts in her hands, she pushed up until she couldn’t push anymore. Justin took the hint, sat up on his knees while ripping the shirts off over his head. He threw them somewhere across the room before settling fully against her again.

His right hand worked its way down her side, caressing her breast and rubbing small circles on the side of her stomach. Slowly he pushed farther down, until he was grasping her completely through the cotton material of her yoga pants. He groaned to himself, he could feel how wet she was already through two layers of cloth.

Rubbing along her slit, he pressed against her sensitive bud eliciting a gasp of surprise from her. Satisfied with the noise, he worked his hand backup, slipping underneath her shirt. Ho moved up until he was palming her breast under her bra, gently tweaking the nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

He pulled back to look at the woman beneath him and Janelle had never felt such an intense look in her life. She watched as he rolled her pants down far enough to reach it, and arched her back off the chair as he quickly inserted a finger into her dripping center.

“Oh God, Justin. Uhh.”

He set a quickly and steady rhythm with his finger, his thumb working her clit. He kissed up and down her neck, stopping to suckle and bite before soothing the area with his tongue. Cautiously, he added another finger.

“Oh Ellie…you’re so fucking wet, baby. Mmm,” he muttered as he ground himself into the side of her leg. He needed friction, anything pushing against him.

Janelle could feel herself getting close. The things this man could do with his fingers and mouth were indescribable. “Jus…Justin…oh shit, I’m so close…”

Justin sped up even faster, rubbing her clit harder as he tried to get her to her release. “Come for me, Ellie girl, let daddy hear you scream.”

“Faster J, oh harderrrrrr…”

“Mmm El, come on, you feel so good. I can feel you. You’re so close, you wanna come so bad, don’t you?”

“Yes…Justin, shit, shit, shit!”

Justin chuckled a bit as he concentrated on making her fly.

“Oh fuck! FUCK! Justin I’m coming!” she yelled as she felt the fire race from her toes straight through her body to her stomach. She began convulsing, a stream of cuss words flying from her mouth. As she came down from her high, Justin kissed his way up her neck to her lips and pulled his hands out.

“Who know my baby had a mouth like that?”

Janelle had to smile to herself at the memory. She had no clue what had gotten into her that night, all she knew was that she had never been as vocal as she was that night. Maybe it was because they had just moved in to his house, where the closest houses were a quarter mile away. Janelle was used to living in an apartment, where you share half your walls with your neighbors.

After unloading all of her belongings from her car, she brought them into the cottage and placed them in the room she would always take. Walking into the bathroom, she turned on the water pump and water heater. She would want a shower soon and there was no way she was taking one in cold water.

Luckily it was late summer and her dad hadn’t pulled the dock out yet. She grabbed a LaFuma chair and pulled it with her to the end. Placing it on the platform, she climbed in it and leaned back. Looking out over the lake, she ran over the houses of good friends of hers to see who was there. The Reed’s had decided to come up for the weekend, along with the Robertson’s and the Michael’s. She was hoping to see the Easton’s, but their porch lights weren’t on and it didn’t look like anyone was inside.

But she had more important thinking to do.

“I thought I’d find you here.”

Janelle nearly flew into the water she jumped so high out of her chair. Turning around, she saw Erik standing in the middle of the dock with another chair and a six-pack of Miller Lite. How had she not heard him pull up?

“Hey, bro,” she tried to smile as she walked to him. He set the chair and beer down before wrapping his baby sister in a hug and pulling her close.

“Hey, sis. I know you probably don’t want company right now, but that’s just too damn bad now isn’t it.” He then leaned down, set his chair up by hers, and pulled out a beer for both of them.

“So I take it you’ve heard something?”

“Yea, something that makes me want to fly to New York with my Glock and brass knuckles and have my way with a certain brother-in-law of mine.”

Shaking her head, Janelle placed the beer Erik had given her back in the box. Erik didn’t know about her pregnancy yet, neither did her father. She wanted Justin to be the first to know. “I know you want to hear what’s going on, Erik, but I’m not sure I’m ready to talk about it yet.”

“That’s fine. I have a bottle of Grey Goose and a whole case of beer in the car. We have plenty of alcohol and nothing but time.”

With that the pair of siblings sat in silence, watching as the sun started to set over the lake. The colors of the sky reflected off the water, making it look like red, orange and pink diamonds were floating on the surface. It was one of the most beautiful sunsets she had seen on the lake, and it was coming in a time where she felt her life was the darkest.

She still could not get the mental picture of Justin having sex with Aimee out of her mind. That’s what was haunting her the most. If it had been some random groupie, some random chick that he picked up in a bar, she felt that forgiving him might be a little bit easier. She wouldn’t have the mental pictures to deal with, and the heartache wouldn’t be as bad. Not only was she betrayed by her husband, she had been betrayed by her best friend also.

It was truly all she could think about. Was Justin and the way he had to of been touching her. His hands touching places that he should have been touching on her body.

Did they even use a condom?

That would be the story of the year for the tabloids. ‘JT gets wife and wife’s best friend pregnant at the same time’ and ‘Mrs. JT and her best friend both pregnant…by JT himself’. She could picture the frenzy now.

The only thing that was keeping her from serving him with divorce papers right now was this baby. This baby that they had been hoping and praying for since the day they got married.

Justin had told her that he didn’t want to wait to have kids, that he wasn’t getting any younger and they might as well just start trying right way. So a week before their wedding, Janelle went off birth control. They had been diligently trying to get pregnant for three years. Not that having sex with Justin was ever a chore, but they had been getting tired. Trying and trying with no results played with your emotions. Janelle’s doctor was worried that she would never be able to have children.

She had found out for sure the past Wednesday that she was pregnant. She had guessed for about two weeks that she was pregnant. She had taken two home pregnancy tests, both had been positive. So she made an appointment with her gynecologist on Wednesday. Her doctor had proven her suspicions correct.

So when she received the phone call Thursday night from Justin, saying she needed to come to New York immediately, she had been so excited. She was going to be able to tell them that they were expecting their first child.

But then she had listened to the way his voice sounded over the phone, and the way he was acting. He hadn’t even said ‘I love you’ when they hung up. That’s when she realized something was desperately wrong, and she was terrified to figure out what it was.

“Hey Nell, why aren’t you drinking your beer? I bought Miller Lite specifically for you, you know I’m a Bud Light kind of guy,” her brother said, breaking the silence.

Wrapping her arms even tighter around her stomach, she turned to look at him. “That’s because I can’t drink right now, Erik.”

“Why can’t you drink? Worried that Justin might get mad at you for drinking without him around? Well hate to break it to you, Nell, but he has no say over what you do. You’re with me, your brother, not some random group of guys.”

“No, I physically can not drink alcohol right now.”

“What, are you not feeling good? The stress of everything going on right now making you feel sick?” he asked.

“No, that’s not it.”

“Then what is it?”

Turning away to look out on the lake again, she sighed. This was going to make him so happy but so pissed off at the same time. “I’m pregnant, E.”

“What was that? I swear I just heard you say that you’re pregnant, but I know that can’t be right because you and Justin were told you probably weren’t going to be able to have kids. So what’d you say?”

“I’m pregnant. About a month along. I was going to tell Justin, surprise him when I went to see him in New York, but we had some other issues to discuss at the time.”

“Pregnant? I’m going to be an uncle?”

She smiled. “Yea, you’re going to be Uncle Erik.”

“Oh my god, is it a boy or a girl? When is it due?”

“Whoa, whoa…I don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl. It’s going to be due sometime around April. And I just don’t know what to do.”

Janelle could feel herself start to cry, and that’s when Erik stood up and pulled her from her chair. He sat down and then pulled his baby sister onto his lap like he used to do when they were kids. “So the cheating thing, it’s true?”

“Yea, it’s true. He didn’t even have to admit it to me, I could see it in his eyes. I couldn’t tell if he was relieved or sad that I knew finally, maybe a little bit of both.”

“Do you know who he did it with?”

Janelle laughed such an evil laugh that she even scared herself, let alone her brother. “Yea, that’s the ironic part. He slept with Aimee in New York.”

“Aimee? Aimee, Aimee?”

Janelle just nodded her head, because the tears that she had been fighting off so hard were returning to her eyes. Erik wrapped his arms around her tighter and started to stroke her hair. Their mother used to do that to them when they were kids and they didn’t feel well.

“So what are you going to do? About the baby and your relationship with Justin?”

“That’s the thing, Erik, I just don’t know. I have the biggest decision of my life to make right now, and I have no fucking clue what I’m going to do about it.”

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are always wonderful :)

thank you allllll!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story