[Comments - 47] starstarstarstar
Summary: He thought he had it all figured out.  Nothing scared him, he never questioned anything.  Now, after a realization, he finds everything tossed out the window and his heart is back on the line, and he's scared.

She always believed that she was meant to love, but perhaps, never loved back.  Failed relationship upon failed relationship brought her to the conclusion that flirting and lusting were the only fool-proof plans that seemed to keep her sane.  But then, after a drunken night and a very drunken confession, her entire life will be turned upside down.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: In Progress Het Stories Characters: JC Chasez, Justin Timberlake
Awards: None
Genres: Alternate Universe, Drama, General, Humor, Romance
Series: None
Chapters: 34 Completed: Yes
Word count: 82670 Read: 77120
Published: Apr 29, 2007 Updated: Jun 18, 2007
Send To: Printer or Microsoft Word
Story Notes:
This is my first Justin story in a long, long time.  I'm kind of rusty on specifics on him (except for the ones that are well-known), so if I mess something up, please let me know and I'll fix it =]  Also, if you want to add anything to his (or Alisan's) character, I'll definitely take it into consideration; this is a project, I'm not sure how it's going to end up - if it will end, if I'll scrap it, nothing.  So feedback is greatly appreciated!




And as always - copyrighted by me.  I do not know Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez or any other member of *NSYNC.  I do not know the celebrities I bring into this story, and I do not really know landmarks in California, so I do wing it - I am not a Geography whiz!  The characters I DO own though are Alisan and any original character I bring in.  I do not claim any of this to be true, just a little writing from a creative mind =]

1. Chapter One by Bobbilynn [Comments - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3434 words)

Feedback is always loved!  Please read and review!  =]

 -B

2. Chapter Two by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] (2154 words)
This part was a bit difficult for me to write, since the basis of this story is basically about Justin and his struggle with wanting to be with someone unlike he's ever been with and knowing the unacceptance he'll get if he does decide to be with her by the general public.  I've decided that her chapters will be short and just a little descriptive, based on reactions to what Justin has said/done; while Justin will take on the role as the main storyteller, so that everyone can get a feel of both sides of him and his spurratic decision(s) that take him on a rollercoaster ride.

Please read and review.  I know this isn't the best chapter, but it's just setting the foundation between the two. 

3. Chapter Three by Bobbilynn [Comments - 0] (2175 words)
Please read and review =]

4. Chapter Four by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] (2906 words)

Please read and review!  =]  Thanks!

5. Chapter Five by Bobbilynn [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2684 words)

6. Chapter Six by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] (1945 words)
As always, please read and review!  =]

7. Chapter Seven by Bobbilynn [Comments - 4] (2777 words)
Last update for a while for this story - I'm gonna settle back into 'If I Don't and catch up the other two characters.  Let me know what you think of this, though.  Please read and review!  I love to hear from you!  =]

8. Chapter Eight by Bobbilynn [Comments - 2] (1506 words)
Changed my mind - If I Don't seems to have hit a wall mid-chapter, so I'm gonna give it a rest and see if I can get somewhere with it =] 

As always, please read and review!  And remember, Alisan is just basically the backing of the story, Justin in the foundation, so his parts will be more in-depth =]

9. Chapter Nine by Bobbilynn [Comments - 2] starstarstarstar (2939 words)
Thank you for the reviews =]  I'm glad to see that people are enjoying it.  I have a bit of trouble writing in Justin's POV mainly because I am a JC girl moreso myself and he is easier to read and observe than Justin.  But, as of late, I'm getting the hang of who he is and I'm trying to make him into something else, mold him into something I hope turns out okay in my story =]  As always, please, let me know what you think!  =]

10. -:- Meet the Characters -:- by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] (37 words)
I figured I needed to place faces with names so you could see them as I saw them =]  I must note, that the woman who I base Alisan off, is a real Alisan - Alisan Porter, to be exact - she's an actress (Curly Sue!) and also a musician, one of her songs of which this story is based (The End Song).  You should check her out on youtube.com (she does a mean Janis Joplin cover) or on myspace (thealisanporterproject).  She is also on broadway, and I'm basically in love with her voice at the moment, haha. 

11. Chapter Ten by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (2602 words)

12. Chapter Eleven by Bobbilynn [Comments - 2] starstarstarstar (4060 words)
Please read and review =]  If you've got any ideas on what you'd like to see, let me know, I'll take it into consideration ;]

13. Chapter Twelve by Bobbilynn [Comments - 2] (1777 words)
I busted out a chapter within an hour of me having to leave for work ... definitely a record for me, hahaha.  It's finally picking up to where I want it - I hope you all don't hate me for the ending, but just know that it's not over yet, trust me!

As always, please read and review!

14. Chapter Thirteen by Bobbilynn [Comments - 2] starstarstarstar (2663 words)
Thank you all for your reviews and kind words (And sometimes words of disbelief, ha ha) - I hope to hear more from you =]

15. Chapter Fourteen by Bobbilynn [Comments - 3] starstarstarstar (2247 words)

16. Chapter Fifteen by Bobbilynn [Comments - 2] starstarstarstar (4324 words)

This chapter is solely inspired by 'Nothing Else' and 'You Are My Light (Why, When, How)' - found the last song while going through some sites to get more info on Justin and found the .wav of this song and fell in love with it.  Immediately, I thought of this story and I thought of the biggest idea for this chapter.  So, I hope you enjoy and see why these two songs are the inspiration for this very chapter and for this very character (Justin).  

Lots of credit goes to those who have added tidbits on wikipedia and on Justin fansites.  The teeny in me lost all information that I had compiled in my head (except for his name and basic info) so major credit to where he was raised, his brothers (and sister's) names, grandparents, ect ...  

This is probably one of the longer chapters I have written in a while ... it took me a bit to get it to this point ... so bear with me!

Please read and review!   =]

17. Chapter Sixteen by Bobbilynn [Comments - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1993 words)

18. Chapter Seventeen by Bobbilynn [Comments - 2] (1821 words)

19. Chapter Eighteen by Bobbilynn [Comments - 0] (2826 words)
This chapter took a bit for me to write and yet, didn't come out as I would like.  It's the general idea, but I may go back and edit and revise a bit ... I'll let you all know if I do =]  We are making progress, by the way (and by we, I mean me, as the author, and Justin/Alisan ;])

Enjoy!

20. Chapter Nineteen by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] (1094 words)
This is a rather short chapter.  Basically, it's written because something needed to be struck in Justin's head for him to realize a lot of things that are going to occur in the next few chapters =]  It may not make sense now, but you'll see.

21. Chapter Twenty by Bobbilynn [Comments - 3] starstarstarstar (2903 words)
Okay ... here's the thing ... I haven't written erotic/sexual parts for a while.  This part ... kind of sexual, but it doesn't get very descriptive.  I save that for the good parts ... though, this is ... a good part.  Just not as good, haha.  I'm not very good at writing sex scenes, but I have a certain scene already written out in my brain and I'm gonna do my best with this part and all the other parts that come up similar to this =]

So, on that note, this is kind of borderline NC-17 only for the conversation. 

Enjoy.  =]

I strongly suggest you listen to 'Come to Me' (by JC, obviously) when reading this chapter.  It very much inspired me during this part.

22. Chapter Twenty One by Bobbilynn [Comments - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1542 words)
I'm on a roll tonight.  Last chapter before bed =] 

Stay tuned for a lot more to come.

Enjoy!  =]

23. Chapter Twenty Two by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] (1400 words)
A short but slightly juicy chapter.  Look for another tonight, maybe two.  I've got the ideas in my mind but work is keeping me from writing them at the moment =[ 

Enjoy! 

24. Chapter Twenty Three by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] starstarstarstar (2541 words)

Last chapter for the night =] 

Enjoy!



PS - Major note at the bottom; be sure to read!  =]

25. Chapter Twenty Four by Bobbilynn [Comments - 0] (3396 words)
Getting down to the nitty-gritty, haha.  I've come to love the ease that are between the two characters, and basically, this chapter is full of it - and proof of a lot of things that will soon all be tied up within four, maybe five chapters.  The end is near!  *tear*  At least, that is the plan.  We'll see =]

And I can promise you, you probably have no clue what I have in mind for the ending - so I haven't ruined anything for you by saying 'tying up loose ends' =]

Enjoy! 

26. Chapter Twenty Five by Bobbilynn [Comments - 0] (2553 words)
I'm pretty sure I know where this is gonna go - I'm pleased with the ending, though not very sure if it'll be the ending just yet.  It depends on how I go with the next few chapters.  And yes, there will be a sequel.  Only because I can't part with these two characters just yet.  So, there can be two ways that the sequel can start: with them together or apart ... we'll see =]

Enjoy!

27. Chapter Twenty Six by Bobbilynn [Comments - 0] (2730 words)

28. Chapter Twenty Seven by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] (2705 words)

This chapter is totally rated NC-17.

Major thanks go over to my friend Jess who read this as I posted it to make sure it didn't suck majorly, hahaha.  Thanks, Jess =]


Enjoy!

 

29. Chapter Twenty Eight by Bobbilynn [Comments - 0] (2857 words)
It's coming to an end.  A few more chapters to go and this chapter in Alisan and Justin's life will come to a close.  But, never fear, there will be a sequel.  Major plans for this, though it's gonna be a while before I attempt to write it out - it's all in my head at the moment =]

In the mean time, enjoy!

30. Chapter Twenty Nine by Bobbilynn [Comments - 0] (1529 words)
About two/three more chapters and it's done!  Wee! 

I'm kind of sad about that, hahaha.

Kind of ... cheesy Justin chapter.  As in, Justin being sentimental, haha.

Anyways ...

Enjoy!

31. Chapter Thirty by Bobbilynn [Comments - 0] (2749 words)
Three more chapters and it's done!  Woot!

At least, that's my guestimate.  No more than 35 chapters.  Hoping to close this story at 33 - start with Justin, end with Justin.

We shall see, we shall see ...


Enjoy!

32. Chapter Thirty One by Bobbilynn [Comments - 0] (3558 words)
This chapter was hardest to write - and you could probably tell why after you read it and realize how crappy it is compared to the ones I put my heart into.  Not giving anything away, but this is one chapter I didn't want to write.

Hopefully, I'll get into it for the ending.  I already have chapter 33 written - just not chapter 32.  We'll see how that goes.

33. Chapter Thirty Two by Bobbilynn [Comments - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2803 words)
One more chapter to go!


Enjoy!

34. Epilogue by Bobbilynn [Comments - 2] (1440 words)
This is it!  Last chapter until the sequel!  It's short and sweet and to the point, but the sequel will pick up in a good part, promise!

Enjoy!