Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm on a roll tonight.  Last chapter before bed =] 

Stay tuned for a lot more to come.

Enjoy!  =]

*Justin*

"You never told me Australia was as beautiful as it is," Alisan's voice softly rang through my ears as I held my phone to my ear and juggled my bag and surfboard in my free arm and hand. "It's breathtaking."

"Yeah," I said, setting my things down and staring out into the crystal blue water. "It really is beautiful."

"Jervis Bay, right?"

"Yeah," I said, looking around. "Well, technically Hyamus Beach." The beach was somewhat deserted, it mid-week and mid-day, most people at work or school. Time to myself without a bodyguard. How I had talked myself away from that, is beyond me. Surprisingly, they were very much into the idea and before long, I had set out for my own private day alone. The tour was finally winding down, two shows left to do, three days left in Australia before I got to go home to the two women in my life.

That sounded horrible. But I knew, I had a gut feeling it'd be one soon. I wasn't quite sure who would be out of the equation though; I was too impatient.

"You should see the dolphins."

I looke dout into the water, seeing black specks appearing in the air and back into the water shortly after appearing. "I am," I smiled. "There's a few out there, now."

"There's a few here, too."

I imagined her sitting at her work desk, staring at pictures and feeling jealous. Of all the ocean-related things, she loved dolphins and the sand. The water, not so much. "It's paradise here."

"It really is."

I turned my head, watching a few people set up some ways down the beach. A brunette, body bronzed and barely covered in a white bikini caught my eye. She was standing there, head upward, back to me. The ruffled waistband gave the impression of a slighter bigger ass than she really had, but with the tan contrasting with the white, it was her long legs that caught my attention. That and the hip to waist ratio that made me glad I was wearing sunglasses since staring was impolite. "This sand is like, white," I said, shaking my head and looking down momentarily, trying to divert my attention, "nothing like that in the US." I looked back up, the woman now facing the ocean, hand on hip, other near her hair. She even had a beautiful side profile.

"I know." She was silent for a moment, me almost thinking we lost connection. She spoke again, startling me from my staring. "There's a man staring at me."

"Tell him to bugger off," I laughed, turning my head and sitting down on the sand, letting the sun beat down on my bare shoulders. I already saw hints of freckles on my sunkissed skin, suddenly wishing I lived here. "That should teach him."

"You've been in Europe for too long," she chuckled. "And he's not looking anymore. But I kind of wish he was, he was good looking."

I rolled my eyes, the coolness of the water running between my toes before returning back some ways. "I wish you were here." And it was the truth, not even the beautiful woman could keep my thoughts away from Alisan. "I wish you were here to see all of this with me and experience what I was."

"I am," she said softly, almost having to struggle to hear her. "I am here with you."

I was waiting for something cheesy to go along with that reply; something like, "I'm in your heart" or something, but it never came. "... What?"

"J," she laughed, and suddenly, that laugh seemed very close and very surround sound. "Look to your right."

I turned my head, meeting the gaze of the beautiful woman I had been staring at before. "San?"

"That guy is staring at me again," she laughed. Suddenly, I watched as the woman lowered her hand, holding a familiar red phone. I took in the wild and unkempt hair from the ocean air, the familiar face on the not-too-familiar body and gasped.

She walked up to me, hands on her hips as she stared down at my gaping form. "Well, aren't you going to say hi to the one person you haven't seen in months?!"

I got up quickly, brushing off my back and studied her, still silent. She had lost more weight. Though it looked good, I wasn't sure if I liked it. I liked her better as my San, not the world's San. She was still beautiful. "What are you doing here?" I asked finally, eyes drifting up and down her body still, caught on the length of her legs. When did she grow those? As I went up further, my eyes stopped on her breasts, eyes nearly popping out of my head. And those?!

"It's a wonder what push-up bikini's can really do," she chuckled, catching my gaze as I felt my face redden even more than it already was. "I missed you."

I stepped towards her, wrapping my arms around her and hugging her tightly. She gripped around my neck, the feeling as if she was going to never let go crossing my mind. I would definitely not care about that. "I missed you, too," I said softly, placing a kiss on her cheek. "What are you doing here?! How'd you get out of work?!"

She shrugged, raking a hand through her hair as she placed her sunglasses on the top of her head. I finally saw her eyes, the smile widening. It was definitely San. "I had a two one-week vacations that I needed to use up before the end of the year, so I thought, 'what the hell; why not go surprise Justin?' I missed you a lot so I thought it'd be worth the vacation."

"Definitely worth it," I agreed. "God, I can't believe you're here," I hugged her again, aware of her partially clothed body against my own partially clothed one. For some reason, it seemed very familiar, as if I had imagined this day in the midst of one of my ... sessions. "It's gonna be amazing with you here. I can now give someone my sweaty hugs again -"

"But I don't want them."

I justted out a lip, pushing my sunglasses away from my head so I could see her in true light. Damn, that sun was bright. She was hotter.

Totally cheesy thing to say, by the way.

Who am I to care? The woman I've wanted for so long is standing in front of me, barely clothed and looking as hot as ever. Give ten pounds and I'd be a little happier, though. "You've lost a lot of weight," I stated, giving myself the excuse to look back down to her flat stomach and barely there waist. At least she still had her hips. "What happened?"

She shrugged. I knew she wasn't happy with the dramatic weight loss, either. "Stress. Still have a lot on my mind."

"Oh," I said, looking away for the first time since she approached me. It saddened me to think that she was struggling with things and I was unable to help her. "You wanna go dancing tonight after the show? They've got this amazing club a few minutes away from the arena ..."

She looked at me and laughed. My hopeful look must have been entertaining, she reaching forward and brushing some sand off of my cheek as she nodded. "Sure. It sounds like fun."

"Good. You're coming to the show, right?"

"That's partially why I'm here," she chuckled, hand sliding down my face as I reached for it, entwining my fingers with hers. Fortunately, she didn't pull away. "That, and free concerts."

I laughed, sliding my sunglasses down on my head and pulling her in for another hug, she leaning into me a great deal, hands around my neck. "God, I've missed you ..."

"You've only said that to me a thousand times since you've been gone," she chuckled, mouth by my ear as I shivered. I hope she didn't notice that. "I've missed you, too. A lot."

"Well, let's stop wasting time and make up for lost time, huh?" I suggested, pulling away from her and nodding down at my board. "You always said you wanted to learn ..."

I was waiting for her to deny this and to back down from the offer, but surprisingly, she agreed, reaching down and grabbing the board. "As long as you won't let me drown."

"I'd never put you in danger's path," I said, leading her towards the water. "You've just gotta trust me and stay calm the entire time. Otherwise, the panic is gonna take over and you will probably swallow a whole bunch of water." I waded in, turning to watch her as she began to walk towards me. She had an unsure smile on her face, holding it bravely there as she neared me, we getting to the point where our feet weren't touching bottom. "You ready?"

Licking her lips, she turned to me and smiled widely. "I've never been more ready."

"Good," I smiled. Too bad that didn't answer everything else going on in my mind.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story