Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is totally rated NC-17.

Major thanks go over to my friend Jess who read this as I posted it to make sure it didn't suck majorly, hahaha.  Thanks, Jess =]


Enjoy!

 

*Justin*

"Justin! Oh my God, Justin's here!"

I turned my head, giving the girls that had spotted me a big, probably too blinding smile. It was genuine, though. I was so deliriously happy it was almost pathetic. I had the beautiful girl I had been chasing all along linked in my arm, the smile on her face pretty much saying it all about how she felt about us, back home wasn't even on my mind. "Hey, guys!" I greeted, being ushered inside by the bouncers at the door and quickly escorted us to the VIP section.

That, was probably one of the perks about being a celebrity. Having the ability to get people to get you in faster, give you more privacy (though there's usually a lack thereof after that) and the better parts of places.

I sat down next to her, placing an arm over the back of her chair. From our seats, we overlooked the entire club, the DJ parallel of us and noticing me quickly.

"We have royalty in the building!" He called as he continued mixing and scratching the music. With a wave, I acknowledged him, smiling, but turning back to Alisan, who was now sipping a drink that I was unaware she had gotten.

"Where'd you get that?"

"Swiped it from the bar as we were walking," she grinned, extending it for me to take a drink. I accepted, nuzzling my face into her hair and inhaling deeply the scent she carried, mixed with the smoke from the club and my cologne that had rubbed off on her. "When are we gonna dance?"

"After I gather my thoughts and enjoy being with you," I mumbled, voice muffled in her hair as she laughed. "I'm serious."

"I know you are," she said, a slight squeal escaping her throat as I looked up, confused. "We need to dance. Now!"

I heard familiar beats of 'Blowin' Me Up (With Her Love)' in a remixed version begin, Alisan's excited face lighting up the entire dimly lit VIP area. "All right," I laughed, seeing her eagerness as one of her favorite (and very much underrated favorites, according to her) songs bounced through the speakers. She reached for my hand, yanking me down towards the floor and immediately, we were alone in our own little world with the song. She was against me, facing the other direction, hands resting on the back of my thigh and my neck respectively, moving her hips in ways I had never imagined.

Why had I never dated a dancer before?

... Well, besides Jenna.

People were watching us, and from the broad smile on her face, she was either milking it up or not caring at all. I took it as a mixture of both, grinning myself as the words of the song fit us perfectly at the moment.

Girl, it's just a sexy way
You back yourself into me
You're more than just a pretty face
You're better than a fantasy

She turned then, facing me with a look of knowledge written all over her face, looking questioningly at her as she shrugged, wrapping an arm around my neck again and grinding her hips into mine. If she continued, she'd feel a lot more between us than passion. It'd be related to passion, but it'd equal a lot more if her dancing continued.

We had to of been out there for a few hours, her hair already matted to her forehead as she continuously wiped sweat off of my top lip. I don't think I had sweat that much at the show than I was at the moment. Maybe it was because of the sexual tension that I was trying to keep in, or maybe it was because it was a constant dance between her and I. We drank while we danced, talked while we danced, neither of us had left the other since we had originally gone down to the floor.

"This one goes out to our special guest who just wrapped up his tour here in Sydney!"

I looked up, giving the DJ a thumbs up as a familiar song started, bringing my attention to Alisan, who was licking her lips. "What?"

"I have a confession," she laughed, mouth near my ear. "I never tell anyone this!"

"What's that?" I asked, feeling her grip my shoulders as she laughed slightly. "What's your confession?"

"This is my favorite song!"

I grinned at this, shaking my head. "I always knew you had a thing for the dirty songs!"

Shrugging, she kissed the spot near my ear and grinned. "Just another part of me you love!"

I nodded, still holding her close as I held the small of her back, grinding against her. Her face flashed with the same feelings that I had been holding back, licking my lips as we kept eye contact. This tension was going to be the death of me. That, or the erection that I knew was going to make it's grand entrance shortly if she continued what she was doing with her leg.

You know what you want
And that makes you just like me
See, everybody says you're hot, baby
But can you make it hot for me
Say, if you're thinking 'bout holding back
Don't worry, girl
'Cause I'm gonna make it so easy
So slide a little bit closer to me, little girl
See, daddy's on a mission to please ...

Her hands traveled up my chest, gripping the fabric of my t-shirt as I dipped my head, pressing my lips to hers. I didn't care who saw, I didn't care who detested it, I needed to taste her again. I needed to feel her mouth against mine, feel her tongue in my mouth.

Oh yeah, make that a very premature entrance.

She pulled away from me slightly, head looking down and then back up with me with a sexy smile, taking my hand and leading me back up to the closed off VIP area.

She's hopped up on me
I've got her in my zone

Just as quickly as we had gotten to the back wall near the corner where no one could see, she had me up against the wall, mouth against mine and hands gripping the belt loops of my jeans.

Okay, it took her how many months to even admit her liking me, and how many minutes to get her to this point?

... not that I was complaining.

Her body's pressed up on me
I think she's ready to blow
Must be my future sex, love sound
And when it goes down
Baby all you good do is ...

She pulled away, breathless as she still gripped my jeans tightly. "We need to go back to the hotel."

"What? Why?" I was confused, she stepping away from me and grabbing the drink that was still sitting there, drinking it and walking back over to me, extending it to me as I accepted it once more, bringing it to my lips and watching her over the bottle.

"Because," she said lowly, pressing herself up against me as I continued to drink, "if we don't get to the hotel, I may just fuck you right here."

I choked on my alcohol, studying her face and looking for any signs of humor in her eyes. When I saw none, it took me only seconds to get her from the VIP section to the limo.

Once the door was shut, she was on me quicker than I could even register, pressing me against the back of the seat as she straddled me, hands gripping the bottom of my t-shirt. "Wait," I pulled away, licking my lips and studying her own swollen lips. I had done that to her.

Whoops.

"What?"

"You sure you want this? I mean ... Lucas -"

"Doesn't matter."

"It does to me."

Where the hell was this coming from? Lucas did not matter to me.

She sighed deeply, pulling herself off of me and arranging her dress so it was covering her properly. "Lucas ... we haven't been together, together since Tennessee. He barely talks to me and we haven't slept together since then."

"So you're over?"

"We're over."

"Good." I swallowed, still completely horny for her and completely hard. Was I really going to let this happen? "Maybe we should just cool down a little. Let this happen when we're both ready for it."

Oh, I was ready.

We were silent the rest of the ride to the hotel, she lingering behind me as we made our way to the elevator, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor of the entrance and lobby.

We got into the elevator, she standing on the opposite side of me as I pressed '20', she pressing '19' and looking at me, eyes still clouded over, mouth still swollen with smeared tinted pink lip gloss (that still tasted like cherries) I was sure was smeared all over my mouth and neck.

I licked my lips, tasting the sweet fruit and looked at her. The dress reminded me of the one from my dream, the shoes the same. They hugged every curve of her, her breasts peaking out from the top, probably ready to spill over from our little tirade in the club and limo. She was still skinny San, but God, she was my San and I had to have her.

Wordlessly, I walked over to her, she opening her mouth to speak but being cut off my mouth. Within in seconds, she molded against me, hands in the back of my head, gripping my hair and letting me assault her with my own mouth.

I pulled away, she objecting as I smirked. "My room or yours?"

She gave me the same sexy smile again, looking away in thought, "Mine. It's closer."

I nodded, pressing my mouth against hers again, almost not hearing the faint 'ding' alerting us that we had reached her floor. Stumbling out of the elevator and blindly heading for her room, I felt her fumble in her back pocket for her key (she had given it to me before we left), hand gripping my ass, which resulted in me pressing harder against her. She laughed against my mouth, turning only to slide the card through. As soon as it allowed us in, I had her against the door, card long forgotten on the floor.

I felt her lift my shirt off of my body, hands returning to my bare skin and raking her short nails against my chest, hands stopping at my jeans and playing with the button, popping it open with one hand and separating the denim, hands going dangerously slow with the zipper, the release from the pants a lot more relief-filling than I remembered.

As my pants fell to the floor, her mouth met mine again, her hands on my hips and gripping onto me tightly as I lifted her up, grabbing the zipper to the back of her dress and going not-so-slowly with it, pretty sure that I had ripped it as I attempted to tear it away from her.

"Are we really going to do this?" She asked softly, mouth assaulting the side of my neck as I nodded. "You want it to?"

I couldn't answer, nodding only as I lowered the straps of her dress, kissing the newly revealed bare skin. She groaned as I let my tongue travel down her collar bone and back up, meeting her eager lips as I put her on the bed, hands gripping the fabric of the dress and pulling it off of her hips and throwing it to the ground, letting it rest with the remainder of my clothes.

"We're going to do this," she said, breaking the kiss again as she tried to catch her breath. "We're finally going to do this ..."

"And just think," I said softly, eyes meeting hers and slowly traveling down her body, down to the nude bra and matching panties, her legs entwined with mine, "you no longer have to watch the movie to get turned on."

She hit me playfully at my joke, sitting up and grabbing my face, kissing me hard on the mouth as I gripped her, hands reaching for her bra and unhooking it, pulling the fabric away from between us. I felt her breasts against my skin, and that was all I needed.

Just tell me which way you like that
All you gotta do is
Tell me which way you like that
Do you like it like this?
Do you like it like that?
Tell me which way you like that
Tell me which way you like that

She groaned as I reached between us, cupping her breasts and bending to push her back down on the bed, feeling her lithe body arch under me as I took a nipple in my mouth, sucking and licking while I reached for the other, not leaving it behind.

"God, Justin," she said lowly, hands gripping my shoulders. "Why did I push you away for so long?"

I laughed at this, looking up as she let her hands travel to my hips, gripping the fabric of my boxer-briefs and using her feet as aids to release my erection completely. She pulled me further up her body, hand traveling down my body and gripping the shaft, slowly pumping as I let my eyes close, close to release. This was really happening. God, it felt so good.

She released my dick much to my protest, the smirk on her face saying it all as she grabbed my hands, placing them on her hips as I pulled the barely there fabric away from her, feeling the wetness between her legs as she pressed me against her by pushing on the small of my back. "See what you do to me?"

I swallowed, nodding. "I'm pretty sure you can feel what you do to me ..."

You can't stop, baby
You can't stop once you turn me on
And your enemies are your thoughts, baby
So just let 'em go
'Cause all I need is a moment alone
To give you my tone
And put you out of control
And after you let it in
We'd be skin to skin
It's so natural

She grinned, kissing me as I brought my hand down, cupping her heat as she groaned against my mouth, back arching as I let a finger enter her heat, feeling her walls clamp against me, thumb caressing her clit as she bit her lip, legs spreading and granting me more access as I let another finger enter, she moaning my name in the only way I ever wanted to hear my name ever again. She seemed to grow a little more tight as she reached her first orgasm, biting down on my shoulder and crying out my name again.

"Oh, God," she moaned, and that was all it took for me to drive my dick into her, thrusting in an even motion as she rocked her hips with mine, bringing my hand up and tasting her in my mouth, it pushing my thrusting to an even faster speed.

She's hopped up on me
I've got her in my zone
Her body's pressed up on me
I think she's ready to blow
Must be my future sex, love sound
And when it goes down
Baby, all you gotta do is
Just tell me which way you like that
All you gotta do is
Tell me which way you like that
Do you like it like this?
Do you like it like that?
Tell me which way you like that
Tell me which way you like that

I felt the pressure build up, her moans from beneath me bringing me quicker to the point as her nails raked down my back, leaving a burning sensation that felt so good. "God, San, I'm gonna ..." I bit my lip, she pressing me against her and pressing her mouth against mine, every so often crying out as I thrust in and out of her. I felt my orgasm boil over, calling out her name as I continued thrusting, she following shortly after, we both breathless as I lay against her, breasts hard against my skin.

"We're all sweaty," she said softly, laughing. "How about a shower?"

I don't think I had ever been excited for a shower any other time but this one.

Chapter End Notes:
Song Credits:

'Blowin' Me Up (With Her Love), JC Chasez
'FutureSex/LoveSound', Justin Timberlake


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story