Never Again by lroberts


Number of reviews: 5
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Justin’s eyes seared into Emily’s.

“Did or did you not?”

Emily just looked away.

“Answer me,” he barked, harshly. Why am I asking? I don’t want to know.

Emily didn’t dare look into Justin’s eyes. He could read her like a book. As soon as she looked into his hostile glare, she knew she’d succumb to his anger, and tell him everything. But she just couldn’t do that. He loved her too much. She supposed she loved him a little, too. However, feelings were not what got her a #1 album. She didn’t get to where she was today because she loved Justin. On the contrary; Justin loved her so much, he couldn’t see what was right before his eyes.

“No,” she whispered.

Justin’s breath left him quickly, bringing him relief that only good news could.

“Thank God,” he murmured, before pulling Emily into a hug.

*~*~*~*~*~

“What the hell is this?” Justin asked quietly. His eyes darkened as he scanned his condo, scattered with clothing. Only problem was, they weren’t his.

Emily looked like a trapped mouse. “Oh, um. I came up to the condo to rest. Y’know, public got to demanding.”

Justin laughed humorlessly. “Do you always wear men’s briefs when I’m not around?”

“Shit. It’s not what you think. We were just “.”

“You were just what? Screwing another guy? For how long? How long has this been going on?”

Emily paled, realizing she was discovered. As Justin stepped forward, she took a step back.

“I, -um, well. Two years.”

His knees buckled from the punch he was just blown. Falling to the cold, tile floor, Justin began pulling on his hair, blaming himself. This is my fault. I didn’t pay enough attention to her. Why else would she leave? God, I’m so stupid. It’s my fault. All mine.

“Please don’t leave me, Emily. Please. I love you. You can’t leave me. It’s alright. Just don’t cheat on me again. I’ll forget this ever happened. Just apologize. All you have to do is apologize,” Justin bawled. Tears stained his cheeks, and he gradually became more and more hysterical.

“No. I’m not apologizing. I didn’t do anything.”

Justin saw red. As he stood up, Emily realized she’d taken it too far.

“Didn’t do anything? Didn’t do anything! Get out of my house.”

Emily saw her career being crushed; realized her lifeline was dumping her.

“No! Wait! I’m sorry! There, I apologized. Please, I’m sorry! Justin, don’t do this.”

He grabbed her arm mercilessly, pulling her into the freezing rain that continued its assault on the ground.

“Stay off of my property, Emily. And get the hell out of my life.”

Emily began to grovel, needing Justin to keep her in the limelight. “Justin, can’t you give me another chance? I love you!”

He turned slowly. “No, you don’t. There will never again be another us. Until hell freezes over, there will never be another us. Never again.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki