Maternal Love by lroberts


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


I’ve been there for him since he was born. Of course I have. Being a mom does that to you. Ever since I saw his beautiful little face come into this world, I’ve been there for him. I believed in him even when he didn’t. I held him up when he was falling. Hell, I got divorced because I was there for him.

I was there when he wasn’t sure he could handle the Mickey Mouse Club. I was there when he signed on with Lou and the rest of the band. I was there when he needed a shoulder to sob on after the Britney fiasco.

So, in the 24 years that he’s been alive, I think I’ve been a pretty good mother. No, I’ve been a damn good mother.

Which is why I am so confused as to why he would do this. Against my wishes. I told him I never liked Cameron. I said I didn’t like her. He knew this would hurt me. And he did it anyway. After I specifically told him I wouldn’t approve. How could he do that? Marriage! He’s a baby! My baby! He’s too fucking young!

God, this never would have happened if Britney hadn’t been such a…blonde. You do not make out with some other guy in public. Where the paparazzi is stalking you. And then have the nerve to break up with your “promised” man. She promised me she wouldn’t screw this up. I’ve seen Justin go through too many whores and one night stands. I knew Britney was in love with him. So I convinced Justin to try it and BAM! They’re promised to each other. And then she goes and breaks up with him. Bitch.

And that whole SuperBowl thing? Don’t even get me started. Justin had me on the phone so long, I thought I’d grown a third ear. My poor baby was miserable that night. He couldn’t understand that revealing a woman’s breast on national television was a bad thing to do. I don’t know how he managed to miss that lesson, but he did. But then, that’s my son. Always getting himself into trouble.

Then there was the huge blowout when that English woman claimed she and Justin had “relations.” Not that I was complaining. I mean, anything to break those two up! But I wouldn’t do that to my darling. I’d happily watch, though. Cameron managed to get herself out of that one.

Ugh. Cameron. She’s too old. And she doesn’t respect me. She doesn’t! Can you imagine? I heard that telephone conversation between them. She called me overbearing! How dare she. And do you know what Justin says? He says, “yeah.” Yeah! After all I’ve given up!

Well, he can just forget it. This is the last straw. I’ve put up with his disrespectful antics for too long. He can find him some other woman to love him like I do. And I don’t mean like Cameron “loves” him. She loves the publicity, is what she loves. No, I’m talking pure maternal love.

He married her. Married. Her. Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz: Happily Wed In A Secretive Wedding.

And you know what breaks me up even more?

He didn’t invite me.




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki