Truth or Dare by Sarah04


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Five guys sat in the sitting area at the back of their tour bus, trying to think of something to remedy their boredom.

“Um... we could always play ‘Truth or Dare,’” Chris suggested to his younger bandmates. He was always up for a good game of Truth or Dare, being the daredevil that he was.

“Alright,” Lance agreed. “Let’s do it.”

“That’s dumb. I hate that game,” Justin complained. “I’m going to bed.”

“No man, don’t go to bed!” Jc pleaded. They always made Justin do the worst dares they could think of. One time, he actually had to sleep in the hotel lobby. He had protested, saying he would never be allowed to, but they made him at least attempt. And being the celebrity that he was, who was the hotel to say no to him?

Justin opened the door to the section of the bunks where they slept when they were on the road, and was about to climb into his bunk when he heard Chris’ words.

“Don’t you want to see one of us shave their heads?”

Justin turned back around slowly, with an evil grin on his face. “Fine... I’ll play.” They all cheered, excited by the fact that he’d be included in the daring situations they’d be dealt. He held up a finger, “Under one condition.”

They looked at him waiting for him to continue.

“I go first.”

“Okay,” they nodded their heads in agreement.

That devilish grin of his slowly reappeared on his features, as he began slowly, “Chris... truth... or... dare?”

Chris’ eyes widened. “Um... truth?”

“Ah, you wimp! You just don’t want to have to shave your head!” Lance teased. “I officially change the name of the game to ‘Dare,’ no truths...”

The rest of the guys agreed. Chris finally gave in, “Fine, whatever. Dare.”

“No, let us do truths this one time, ‘cause I got an awesome one,” Justin pleaded.

“Okay, but no more after this ‘cause truths suck.” Everyone agreed. Then he added, “And if anybody refuses to do their dare, they can kiss their locks goodbye.”

“Ahhh haaa yeah man!” Jc yelled. “We all know what happened to Justin last time!”

“Shut up man. Alright, Chris...”

“Should I be scared?” Chris asked nervously.

“Frightened,” Justin shot him a malicious grin. “Chris... Julia Child... or... Barbara Walters?” The other three guys erupted into laughter.

“Oh man, dude, that’s fucking nasty! I’m not answering that!” Chris retorted.

“Just tell us. Who would you rather fuck?”

“Uh... you fucking suck, man... um...” Chris fidgeted, knowing that whichever answer he gave, the rest of the guys would never let him live it down. “It’s gotta be the Barbster,” he said, lightening the mood with humor. “Dude, me and her hit it off one night, it was crazy! It was one of those things where you just walk in the door and start taking off clothes!”

Jc shut Chris up by throwing a pillow at his head. “You’re fucking sick, man!”

Chris grinned at Jc. “I pride myself in that.”

“Anyways,” Joey interrupted. “Chris, it’s your turn.”

“Ooh goodie!” he said, rubbing his hands together. “Jc... You have to...” he pondered what he should dare Jc to do. “I won’t make you shave your head, okay?” Chris promised, wanting to force it upon somebody else later on, once the game became more daring and people would rather not complete their assigned dare. He decided to start of easy, with a ‘just plain gross’ dare. “Justin, I’m gonna need you for this one.”

Justin lifted his eyebrows in suspense, wanting more than anything to know what Chris had up his sleeve. “We’ll be right back C,” Chris continued. “Me and Justin are going to be in the kitchen mixing up something for you to drink. Or eat, depending on how chunky we decide to make it.” That earned some grossed out faces from the other four guys. “Joey and Lance will stay back here and make sure you don’t peek at what we’re going to put in it.”

“Yeah!” Justin exclaimed. “When I get through, you’ll be better off not knowing,” he threatened, with an evil grin on his face.

“C’mon J, we’ve got work to do.”

The two disappeared behind the door to the front of the bus, where the kitchen was located. Justin pulled a plastic cup out of a cabinet, as Chris searched the refrigerator for ingredients to mix into a concoction. “We’ve got ketchup, and pickles, and salad dressing, and ooh, olives!” He said, taking out bottles and cans, and stacking them up on the counter. “Um...” Chris spotted something that he knew Jc hated more than anything, and slowly turned his head to meet Justin’s eyes. He pulled the item out of the refrigerator, and held it up for Justin to see. Mayonnaise. Jc hated mayonnaise, he thought it was the grossest, and all the guys knew that he could tell if there was even a drop of mayonnaise in anything he ate. He hated it.

Justin’s jaw dropped, before he let out a loud laugh. “Dude, you rock! Man, he’s gonna puke...”

Chris placed the jar on the countertop along with the few other chosen ingredients, and he spotted a box of pizza on the top shelf of the fridge. Old pizza. Chris laughed. “And we’ll just put this in, for flavor.” He pulled a tip off of one of the slices, and placed it in the cup. “Now for the mixing.”

The two took several minutes to add the ingredients, both snickering all the while. By the time they were satisfied, the final outcome was a brown mixture with clumps of mayonnaise in it, a few soggy pieces of bread floating around, and a thick odor with a faint smell of vinegar.

“Yummy...” Justin looked at it, swirling it around a little before they retreated to the back of the bus. “Dinner has arrived,” Justin said, handing it to a hesitant Jc.

Jc gulped. “Um... okay, nasty... Oh my God, what is that?!” he asked, as something floated across the surface.

“Oh it’s only cheese, that’s all,” Justin answered.

Jc didn’t answer; the only response Justin got was the disgusted expression on Jc’s face. He took a deep breath, squeezed his eyes shut, pinched his nose hoping to rid himself of some of the taste, although there was no way to subside the texture of the liquid. He took one large gulp, before opening his eyes, and looking at Chris for approval.

“Man, that’s fucking nasty!” Justin shouted, before they all erupted into laughter, save Jc. “And you just ate.... you just ate...” It took Justin a minute before he could finish his sentence, due to his heavy laughter. “Mayonnaise!”

Jc’s eyes widened at Justin and Chris. “That... is... gross. Payback time, man. Big time. Truth or dare, Chris? Or should I say... Dare, Chris?”

“Excuse me, cheater, but I don’t think you’re allowed to do that. You can’t dare the person who just dared you. I think you should dare Justin since he’s the one who put it in.”

“No! No, I didn’t! Joey did! I swear!” Justin pleaded.

“Whatever, Justin. I dare you to...” Jc paused a moment while he thought of one worth dealing him. “This is dumb, there’s nothing to dare anybody on the bus.”

Joey disagreed with that. “Sure there is, it’s easy. Just think of something quick, because I have a good one for Lance.”

That earned a look of warning from Lance, and Jc was still stumped on what he should have Justin do. “I don’t know man, I don’t know what to make him do.” He looked to Joey for an idea.

“Just have him lick your toenail or something dumb like that, come on, I really want to make Lance do something, and it’s a good one.”

“Ick! Justin ain’t putting his tongue on my toenail!”

“Damn straight I’m not!”

Jc finally challenged Justin, then Justin challenged Joey, and now it was Joey’s turn to challenge Lance.

Joey was nearly dying in his excitement to bestow this dare upon Lance that he had been nurturing since the start of the game. “Lance, I want to see you pee.” Lance shrugged. They’d seen him take a piss before. Then Joey added, “On Justin.”

Standing up, Justin refused. “What the fuck?! Since when was this my dare?!”

“It’s not... it’s Lance’s,” Joey answered simply.

“Then make him piss on himself!”

“Hey man, do you wanna end up shaving your head?”

“That doesn’t sound half bad considering my other option.”

“Just do it. Justin you looked really ugly with a shaved head last time,” Joey teased, hoping to persuade Justin to rather have Lance pee on him than shave his head again.

“Shut the fuck up man! I’m gonna shave your fucking head if you don’t shut the fuck up!” Justin yelled. He got very defensive about his looks. “I’m going to bed, bye.”

“Listen, J, don’t go to bed, you wuss. And you know this dare would rock if it was somebody else.”

“Yeah it would, but it’s not somebody else. It’s me.”

“Selfish little fucker,” Joey joked. “Get over here and close your eyes. You won’t even know what hit ya.”

Justin folded his arms across his chest. “I’ll know exactly what hit me.”

“Fine, would it make you feel better if he peed on Chris instead?”

Justin nodded. “Yes, in fact I would want nothing more than to watch that happen.”

“Then so be it. Lance, whip out ya thang, Chris, brace yourself.”

“Justin, I’m doing this for you, man. And don’t think you’re going to get out of this that easy.”

Justin just smiled. “I know.”

Lance walked over, then unzipped his pants. “You want me to just pee on his pants?”

“That’s what I want,” Joey confirmed.

“I’m sorry man, that was Joey’s fault,” Lance apologized to Chris, zipping his pants back up, after he had completed the dare.

Standing up, Chris told them, “I’m going to wash up. Don’t do any good dares until I’m back.”

Lance grasped Chris’ wrist to hold him back. “No, this is a good one. You might want to stick around for it.”

Chris smiled, and leaned his shoulder against the door frame of the now opened door.

“Okay, my turn. And this is for Justin, for wimping out on the last one.”

“Oh see, this better be good or else he’s got something even worse coming to him,” Chris threatened.

“Hah! Don’t worry, it’s good. Justin, I want you to kiss Jc. Full out. Lots of tongue. Make out with him like you need him. Bad. Make out with him like you can’t get enough of him. Dammit, I wanna see a steamy makeout se-”

“GOT IT!” Justin interrupted. “I got it, man. Shut up.”

“Ooh, J’s mad because he’s too chicken to do anything tonight!”

“Chicken? Hah! I beg to differ,” Justin said, and before anyone had a chance to argue with him, he grasped the back of Jc’s head violently, and pulled Jc’s mouth to his. He began to kiss him like crazy. The other three guys cheered them on, as Justin showed proof that there was tongue involved.

Justin pulled away a few seconds later, wiping his mouth of Jc’s masculine germs. “There,” he said, with a look of defeat on his features, as the bus came to a slowing halt at the hotel.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki