Whitney stood in the bathroom staring at herself in the lingerie, her eyes starting to water.  She had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach and the tequila she had just had was settling uncomfortably.  She gripped the sink for support as she struggled to balance herself. 

Knock.  “Whitney, is everything okay in there?”  Knock.  “Let me in,” Ashleigh pleaded. 

Whitney unlocked the door and lowered the toilet seat as she sat down on it. 

Ashleigh slipped in.  “Are you okay?  I’ve been where you are – you can talk to me,” she offered, trying to see if Whitney would open up.

Whitney held back the tears that were brimming in her eyes, “So, you all?  We all?”

Ashleigh nodded, “We’re all his.  I know you’re a little freaked, but it gets better.  It gets easier.”

“I’ve never even had a complete conversation with him,” Whitney said, adjusting her bra.  It was a little too tight and it was starting to dig into her side. 

“Justin is an okay guy.  There’s no denying that he’s sexy; one of the sexiest. It doesn’t make it right, but it makes it easier,” Ashleigh looked over at her.  “Now, the fame has definitely gotten to him so there a few rules.  He’ll tell you what he wants from you.  Just make sure you maintain eye contact when you can and no matter what the circumstance, do not say the word no to him.  It drives him crazy.  Oh, and wear heels.”

**

Casey handed her a room key.  “You’ll need this – twenty-fifth floor, suite 2505.  There’s a car waiting for you,” she said, pointing to the town car parked outside.  “Use the key in the elevator to reach the 25th floor and then when reach the room door, knock once and then enter the room yourself.  Don’t wait for him to come to the door.”

“Remember, do not say the word no,” Ashleigh said, giving her a wave.    

Whitney took the key in her hand and walked off the bus.

She sat alone in silence in the backseat, trying not to freak out.  Inhale.  Exhale.  Inhale.  Exhale.  Remain calm.  Not calm.  Freaking a little.  Freaking out.  Freaking out a lot.  Inhale.  Exhale.  Inhale.  Exhale. 

The car stopped and she slid out, heading towards the hotel lobby.  Her heels tapped the marble floor as she walked swiftly through the lobby towards the elevator.  She tapped her foot as she waited for the elevator to arrive.  Ding

She slipped into the elevator, relieved to be the only one.  She slid the keycard into the elevator slot before hitting 25, as it was one of the penthouse floors with key card access only.  She sucked in her breath as she watched the floors climb.  Ding

As the doors opened, she walked out of the elevator and followed the room signs down to the left side of the hallway.  There was not a person in sight and it was eerily quiet.  She could feel her throat choking up as she finally stood outside 2505.

She felt her hand shaking as she knocked and slid the key card into the door.  As the green light came on and the door clicked she slowly opened the handle and peered into the suite.  She slowly closed the door behind her and cautiously walked down the hallway into the main living room. 

She looked around, but didn’t see Justin anywhere.  Maybe she had lucked out and he had made other plans for the night.  Gone out to a club or was off with another woman.  Maybe his work was keeping him out or tour preparations.  She exhaled deeply for a moment, closing her eyes with relief. 

“Whitney,” he said huskily.  She jumped a little as her eyes flew open.  Her heart started to race, faster and faster this time.  He had been in the bedroom and had silently walked into the room, undetected.  “Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you,” he said, noting her reaction.  He moved over to the bar and poured himself a drink.  “Would you like something?”

No.  No thanks.  Not right now.  Not a chance.  Do not say the word no.  “Sure,” she said, reluctantly with a half-smile.

He poured her a glass of vodka to match his and handed it to her.  He sat down on the sofa and motioned for her to come and sit beside him.  She slowly sat down, on the edge.  He smiled at her, “Why don’t you move a little closer?” he asked, as she inched towards him reluctantly.  She took a few sips from her glass.

He slid his arm around her shoulder, running his fingers slowly up and down her upper arm.  She leaned over to the coffee table, picking her glass up again and taking a few more generous sips.  She was feeling light-headed again, but she needed some sort of a distraction from him. 

He could sense the tension and her nervous energy and he thrived on it.  He enjoyed how nervous he was making her and how she sat hesitantly waiting for his next move.  He reached for the stereo remote and put on some mood music.  “Dance for me, Whitney,” he said.  She stood up and immediately felt the dizzying effects of all the alcohol she had consumed during the course of the evening.  She started to dance, pretending he wasn’t there.  She was actually starting to enjoy herself and feel the music when he spoke up again.  “Show me the presents I got you,” he said, sitting back and keeping his eyes on her. 

Maintain eye contact.  She locked her eyes on him as she obediently unzipped the back of her dress.  She slowly slid her left strap and then her right strap off, letting her dress slide down.  She pushed it down her hips and waited for it to hit the ground before stepping out of it.  She watched as his mouth dropped open a little seeing her standing there in her lingerie and she felt the slightest bit of power for the first time all evening.  She moved her hips and smiled to herself as she watched his eyes flicker back and forth.  She really looked him up and down for the first time all evening.  He was handsome, better looking than she recalled and she found sexiness in the way he gazed at her longingly. 

Suddenly, he stood up and walked out of the room.  She stood unsure for a moment and waited.  Had she upset him?  She debated whether or not she should pick her dress up off the floor when she suddenly felt the force of his hands on her hips from behind.  She let out a gasp from the surprise of his movement.  He moaned softly as he slid his hands from her hips up her chest and started to fondle her breasts through her bra.  He backed up slowly, pulling her with him, as he moved towards the bedroom. 

“I wanted to have you since the first time I saw you,” he whispered into her ear, running his hands up and down her from behind as they stopped in front of his bed.   She was having trouble balancing herself and put one hand on the bed for support out of desperation.  He pulled her hair to her left side so he could kiss into the right side of her neck, “I know you want me, too.” 

The moment he said those words she snapped out of the daze she was in and realized how uncomfortable the situation was.  No.  Not a chance.  Not happening.  You’re disgusting.  You’re a monster.  A monster.  She felt his touch as he playfully smacked her ass with one hand and massaged her nipples with the other.  She was a mix of emotions; feeling turned on and turned off all at once.  He’s a monster

Without warning he slid back her panties with his right hand and stuck his pointer finger into her.  She gripped the bed in front of her as she gasped once again.  “Nice and wet for me,” he growled as he turned her quickly.  She fell back, sitting on the edge of the bed and looked up at him.  He had clearly snuck into the bedroom before to undress himself and now stood before her as he slid down his underwear, exposing himself for the first time.  She gulped nervously at the sight of his hard-on and slowly backed up, using her hands to slide herself up the bed away from him.  She sat up against the headboard, trapped. 

“I’ll be gentle,” he said, reassuringly as he crept up the bed after her.  His words were soft, but his eyes were hungry and aggressive as he ripped the panties off of her.  Her eyes began to water again and she closed them so he wouldn’t see.  He undid her bra and she felt his teeth on her breasts, biting furiously. 

Suddenly she felt him break hold and opened her eyes in fear, anticipating his next move.  She looked down and felt his tongue sliding down her inner thigh.  Anything but that.  Please not that.  As she felt his tongue slowly move around her insides she pushed his shoulders and screamed, “No!”

He pulled away and sat up looking at her inquisitively.  “What did you just say?” he asked slowly, narrowing his eyes.

“Justin, I’m sorry, I…” she panicked. 

“I tried to be nice, but you didn’t play along.  You’re going to get it rough now.”  He took his hand to her and slapped her across the face.  She felt the sting and froze in shock as he swiftly straddled her and slid into her.  She cried out in pain and felt her head bang against the headboard as he continued to move, faster and harder.  Harder.  Harder.  Harder.  He started to grunt as his facial expression turned from anger to his familiar smirk.  He grabbed her face and pulled her to him.  He slid his tongue into her mouth and came in her all at once.  It was all she could do to keep from crying and gagging as he kissed her again before laying down beside her on the bed.   A monster

**

Whitney closed the door behind her and leaned against it for a moment, steadying herself.  She kicked her shoes off and picked them up, walking barefoot down the hallway back to the elevator.  She felt tears running down her face and her mascara following them.  She clicked the button in a hurry, just wanting to leave as quickly as possible.  Ding.  The doors opened and she met the gaze of the dark blue eyes of a familiar stranger.  He stared at her, knowingly, but said nothing and proceeded to step to the side and hold the elevator door for her as she headed in.  He began to walk down the hall the same way she had come, but glanced over his shoulder at her as the elevator doors closed. 

** 

     



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair unrequited missionary love angryj tourj stripper drugsex druggiej cheaterj hotelj soloj jealous triangles threeway drunksex angrysex lyrics otherwoman postsync drunkj originalcharacter justinandtrace producerjc dancer