His slow deliberate footsteps made their way down the short room hallway.  He surveyed the sitting room, noting the empty bottles and the playing cards scattered across the table.  He slowly turned his attention to the bedroom door and gently knocked.  “Anyone home?” he smugly asked as he slid his hand onto the door handle.  He stopped as he heard the quiet click of heels behind him, as his blonde companion finally caught up to him.  His eyes shifted around the room, refocusing on the bar.  He moved from the door and headed straight for it, reaching for a highball glass.  She slowly circled the suite with curiosity, studying the details of the room.  She stopped right outside the bedroom door, staring at it with hardened focus as she crossed her arms.  She leaned in and strained her ear as she focused on the muffled noises coming from the other room, listening with intent as she pressed her hand against the door.  The clinking of glass made her pull away for a moment. 

“I’m fixin’ myself a little refreshment, you want somethin’ Casey?” Justin asked, looking up at her from the bar.

She shook her head without responding, turning her attention back to the bedroom door.  He took a swig of his drink and then returned to her, lightly smacking her backside with his left hand as he balanced the glass in his right. 

“Everybody decent?” he asked with a chuckle as he turned the door handle.  He could hear two sets of voices in their deep whispers as his eyes slowly struggled to focus on the sight in the dark room.  Casey sucked in her breath.  Justin’s jaw dropped as he stared at the sight before him.  The two stood silently frozen in the doorway. 

Her long brown hair was tousled and smacked against her bare back as her hips slowly moved up and down.  “Oohh…” she moaned as she tipped her head back in pleasure.  His head was propped against a stack of pillows against the headboard while one hand rested on her lower back and the other rested on her collar bone.  He grunted as his eyes stayed focused on her.  He licked his lips hungrily, ignoring the two spectators standing in the doorway.  She placed her hands on his shoulders, turning her attention to the doorway and staring Justin down.  His eyes were fixated with awe and his mouth hung open.  She smirked devilishly in response and then turned her back on him and focused her attention on J.C. 

“I…I…,” Justin uttered.  “As you were…” he said, bowing and then shutting the door and slamming the glass down on the table.  He grabbed Casey’s arm and pulled her along with him as they headed back out of the hotel room.

**

Whitney slid off of him, lying down on the other side of the bed.  J.C. quickly pulled the covers back and jumped off the bed, retrieving her bra and dress for her as he slid his sweatpants back over his boxers.  His cheeks reddened with embarrassment. 

“Mmm…” she said loudly, as she hooked her bra back on and tied her dress.

“Ahhh…” he matched, as he made his way over to the door and cautiously waited. 

As soon as he heard Justin and Casey leave the hotel room, he made a beeline for the door and turned the deadbolt.  Wiping the thin layer of sweat off his brow, he returned to the bedroom.   “Well…that was…” he started, but saw that she had fallen asleep.  He smiled as he pulled a blanket over her and closed the door behind him, as he headed to his makeshift bed on the sofa. 

**

She swatted the pillow next to her as her eyes fluttered open.  Turning to look at the now familiar clock on the bedside table she saw that it was 9:34 a.m.  9:34?  She bolted off the bed and frantically looked for her shoes.  She only managed to retrieve one from under the bed so she threw open the door and started searching every inch of the living room.  J.C. was still fast asleep on the sofa.  As she leaned down to look underneath it, he groggily opened his eyes and put his hand on her shoulder. 

“Relax…” he said. 

“J.C. – the bus already left.  I slept in.  I don’t even know what to do, I am going to be in so much trouble…” she said, running her hand underneath to see if she could locate her other heel.

He sat up and ran his hands over his face.  “Whitney,” he said, tapping her shoulder.  She continued to crawl around looking helplessly for her other shoe.  “Whitney,” he said, a little louder.  He threw his arms to his side with exasperation as he stood up and wandered over to the bedroom, pulling her other shoe out from under the dresser.  “I got it,” he said with a smile, holding it out for her.

“Oh, thank you,” she said as she snatched it and slipped it on.  “Well, it was…” she started. 

“Whitney, the buses already left.  Just relax.  You can come with me.  There’s no hurry at this point.”

“Oh, are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m pretty sure that I can give the girl I spent all night pretending to have sex with a lift to the same venue I’m heading towards later today,” he said, smiling. 

“Alright.”

“So what do you say we get some breakfast?  I’m desperate for coffee.”

“Sure,” she said with a smile.

“Why don’t you order up something?  I’m just going to hop in the shower.”

**

She slipped into the passenger side of the car.  They both sat quietly as he put the car into drive. 

“So…,” he said, glimpsing at her before refocusing on the road, “A bit of a crazy night, huh?”

“Does he always barge in on you like that?”

“Not usually, but that sort of thing doesn’t surprise me anymore.”

“Well at least he left shortly thereafter.”

“I am sorry, that was an embarrassing situation,” he said, his cheeks reddening again. 

“It’s alright, I know if you had been in control we would still have been playing cards,” she said with a half-smile.

He laughed a little.  “I will say that you were pretty impressive.”

“Oh?” she felt her own cheeks reddening.

“I mean…at faking…I mean…well…”

“I have seen When Harry Met Sally a few times.”

He laughed in response.  “Well, I had fun last night.”

“You did?”

“I mean, not the sexing part.  The hanging out and getting to know each other part,” he said defensively.

“Oh.  I guess I did too…”

They shared a look and then both looked away as they headed off to the next tour stop.

**

“Hey Whitney, Justin wants to see you for a minute,” one of the security guards said to her, motioning for her to follow him.

“Right now?  We’re going to go on in less than half an hour,” she said, raising her eyebrow.

“Bosses orders.”

She left the dressing room and scurried down the hall, following behind the security guard.  He knocked and then opened the door for her, waiting outside as she entered.

“Yes?” she asked, crossing her arms already feeling the need to put her guard up.

“Thanks for coming so quickly,” he said, as he adjusted his tie in the mirror.  He turned to face her.  “Now, we have some unfinished business, Whitney.”

She was starting to panic.  Did he know?  “We do?”

He smiled, “Yes.  I need to hold up my end of our bargain.”

She felt a little relieved.  She had completely forgotten about it in all of the crazed excitement of last night. 

“So, what do you want from me?” he asked as his eyes burned into her.

She stood lost in thought, biting her lower lip.  Finally he spotted the glimmer in her eye as she refocused on him and he braced himself for her request.  She smiled brightly.  “I know what I want…”

He licked his lower lip as he leaned in expectantly.  “What do you want?”

She leaned into his ear.  “I want you to promise…”

He nodded as he eagerly continued to listen.

“That you’re not going to touch me if we’re off-stage,” she said with a smirk. 

He backed away, frowning and staring her down.  “You mean tonight?”

“I mean never,” she said with defiance.

He pursed his lips with annoyance.  He had not expected her to demand anything quite like this.  He was thinking more in terms of money or some sort of tour perk.  Suddenly he got an even better idea and grinned wildly at her.  “Alright, Whitney.  You don’t want me to touch you, you’ll get what you want.”

She leaned back with satisfaction. 

“I’m going to have to insist that you keep seeing my friend though.”

“Done,” she said with a smile.  “Are we done here?”

He nodded as she turned and headed back to her dressing room.  He smiled to himself as he continued to primp for the show.  “We’re far from done.” 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair unrequited missionary love angryj tourj stripper drugsex druggiej cheaterj hotelj soloj jealous triangles threeway drunksex angrysex lyrics otherwoman postsync drunkj originalcharacter justinandtrace producerjc dancer