The nights when you don’t call

My life is a catastrophe

I need to feel you close to me

I’m waiting out the storm 

Cause when I’m all alone

I imagine lying face-to-face

Inhaling every breath you take

I’m waiting out the storm

I’m waiting out the storm 

**

 

She exuded confidence as she slinked over to him, concealing how wrought with panic she was.  As she passed by the chair, she snatched the silk tie laying on it and held it taught between her fists.  Without a word, she stood behind him and slipped the tie over his eyes.  “What are you doing?” he asked, shyly.

 

“Relax Josh,” she purred, tying the tie so that he was fully blindfolded.  He settled back down, but she could see his right hand was gently shaking from nerves.  She slowly unzipped her dress, watching him react as he heard the unzipping noise.  She slid on to the bed and straddled him, startling him.  She pushed him against the headboard so that he could find his balance and then placed his left hand on her breast and his right hand on her hip.  He slowly moved his hands, testing his senses as he felt her body.  She unhooked her bra and he gasped as his hand roamed her bare breasts, toying with her right nipple. 

 

“Mmm…Aurora…” he moaned. 

 

“Are you ready for me?” she whispered.  He smacked her ass in response as she mounted him. 

 

Something, however, was different.  She had a standing appointment every Thursday night, doing this a hundred times.   But there was something different about this time.  She suspected it was because she knew him, but she didn’t really know him.  They had just met and it had only been one dinner.  But, here she was straddling him, riding him slowly up and down and something was happening.  She was wetter than she usually was and she could feel her hips shaking in a different way than they usually did.  There was something erotic about the thrill of having him, without him knowing it was her.  She felt herself losing control altogether as she slammed her hands against the headboard. 

 

“Gaaahh,” he grunted, grasping at her as he shook with pleasure. 

 

She ran her finger over his lips as she felt him release into her.  He was breathless as tiny beads of sweat ran down his forehead.  She stared down at him and felt a smug sense of satisfaction knowing he was her latest conquest and that she had succeeded in getting away with it without exposing her true identity.    

 

**

 

Rory sat on the sofa in Justin’s apartment, tapping her heel nervously.  The guilt from last night was gnawing away at her.  Justin came back into the room, handing her a glass of wine.

 

“Here you are m’lady,” he said, smiling as he handed her the glass.

 

“Thanks,” she said, taking it into her right hand.   Every word he uttered made the pit in her stomach expand.  She felt nauseous as his smile widened.  She took a sip for distraction.

 

He ran a hand through her hair.  “So, what did you think of J.C.?” he asked, searching her face for a reaction.

 

She practically choked on the wine.  “What?”

 

“What did you think of him?  From the other night?” Justin asked.

 

She felt herself pale.  The other night.  What did I think…

 

“At dinner.  I was just curious what you thought of him, I know I’ve talked about him a lot but it was the first chance for you to really get to know him,” he said, running his hand around her shoulder. 

 

Get to know him.  That’s a fair description.  “He…ummm…”

 

Justin chuckled a little.  “I know, he’s quiet, he doesn’t always make the best first impression.”

 

Quiet?  Hardly…  “He was … err … sensual?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Oh, sensitive, I mean sensitive…” she brought her hand to her cheek, blushing from embarrassment, shame and the wine. 

 

Justin laughed again, “Yes, I suppose so.  Well, he seemed taken with you.  He thought you were lovely.”

 

She felt the pit in her stomach expand into a full-on black hole. 

  

**

 

J.C. sat on the piano bench, staring blankly at the keys.  Every time he was ready to start the song again, his mind traveled back to the other evening and his fingers froze as his mind raced.  He couldn’t get Aurora out of his head.  After two hours, he stood up from the piano to stretch his legs.  He dialed the number, eagerly.  “Yes, I need to see Aurora tonight.  She only works Thursdays?  No, it needs to be tonight.  No, I don’t want another girl.  It has to be Aurora.  I’ll do anything, I will pay anything.  Yes, anything!”

 

**

 

Rory sat in her office typing furiously while she listened to a conference call.  As the call dragged on she kept adding to her to-do list for the week.  She stopped typing for a moment as the corner of her eye caught her cell-phone lighting up.  She eyed it but refused to reach for it.  Was it another plea from “Josh”?  She shuddered as images from the other night flooded her mind.  She couldn’t put herself in a compromising position like that again.  The phone lit up again.  Well maybe it wouldn’t hurt to check.  She wouldn’t have to respond.  She reached for the phone in a moment of weakness.  Another message about him.  He had to see her.  He was willing to pay anything for another night with her.  Anything.    

 

**

 

She slipped the key card into the door, inching her way into the hotel room once more.  He sat in the same wing chair in darkness, looking out the window.  “Aurora,” he said huskily, “Come to me.”  She acquiesced, standing behind him and sliding her hands onto his shoulders.  He groaned as she gently ran her fingers down his arms and then back up.  “Come,” he whispered again.  She slowly made her way around the chair, standing before him.  She tossed her hair back so that when she leaned forward her strands flew down in front of her face.  She swiftly slipped her dress off, standing before him in a black lace bra and panty set.  His eyes roamed her body, but made their way back up to her face.  In response, she quickly knelt down before him, her hair in her face again.  She moved her hands to his belt. 

 

“What do you want me to do?” she whispered as she undid the belt buckle and started to unzip his fly. 

 

I want to do things to you,” he responded, quickly gripping her hips and pulling her up with him as he stood.  She tilted her head down as she slid his pants down his legs.  He tossed off his shirt and then pushed her down onto the bed with surprising force.  She moaned as he slid on top of her, pinning her down.   He leaned down, pushing his lips against hers.  She pressed her lips back and then slid her mouth open, running her tongue against his.  He ran his hands over her breasts and she dug her nails into his scalp in response.  He laughed gently with pleasure, but as he stared at her his blue eyes widened with astonishment.  “Rory?”

 

**



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair oral girlontop wank boyfriendj love blindfold cheaterj roughsex hotelj jealous triangles lyrics breakupj hotel postsync originalcharacter callgirl