Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I am not associated with JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick, Justin Timberlake or NSYNC in anyway. Rachel is my character and I based her career off of Carrie Underwood (minus the whole American Idol thing). I also am not associated with Dirty Pop Live which makes an appearance later.

I am my own beta. Any mistakes you find are my own and I apologize. I seem to catch new ones every time I reread. I hope you all enjoy and if you read, please let me know!

 

This was just a fun idea that popped into my head that almost wrote itself (when I wasn't overthinking some parts). It was really fun to write because it involved one of my favorite past times: watching NSYNC performances on YouTube! I spent a lot of nights watching performances over and over. I know it probably seems a little out there that a show would pick so many songs for one person instead of just a short medley. But hey, it's the power of fanfiction. Fanfiction makes things happen that wouldn't happen in real life and that what makes it fun!

"Where are you off to?" JC Chasez asked his wife as she slipped into her shoes. He leaned his shoulder against the wall, stuffing his hands in the pocket of his jeans. Her blonde hair fell in her face as she knelt over tying her shoes. She brushed it back impatiently causing him to smile when a strand fell loose from behind her ear. There wasn't a person on this earth he didn't love more than Rachel; his wife for nine years - almost ten.

 

Picking Lance for their group had been a phenomenal decision for both his career and personal life. Not only did Lance's bass vocals blend flawlessly with his, Joey's, Justin's and Chris's, he brought his twin sister in the fold. He would have loved to say he fell for her immediately but he'd been a nineteen year old kid excited to be starting a group with big dreams. It wasn't until the summer of 1997 when Rachel joined them in Europe did he start to notice her and spend more time with her and less time trudging to the clubs with Joey and Chris to pick up European girls. When they moved back to the States to finally release their album, she moved to Orlando with Lance and JC asked her out. 'And never looked back,' he thought with a smile.

 

"A super secret meeting that I was told not to tell you about under any circumstance," Rachel stood up after tying her pink low rise converse shoes. She entwined her arms around his neck.

 

"No circumstance huh?" JC grinned, placing his hands on Rachel's hips pulling her to him. He kissed her lips.

 

"Not gonna work," Rachel told him tilting her head allowing his access as he placed kisses along her neck.

 

"Seems to be working just fine," he whispered in her ear, grinning when he felt a shiver run through her body.

 

"I have nothing to tell you JC," Rachel pulled away. "I don't know what it's about. Honest," she said when JC gave her a look. "But I won't stop you if you want to try to coerce it out of me later."

 

JC smiled wide as he wrapped his arms around Rachel's waist pulling her flush against him. "Now that could lead to some fun," he kissed her softly, moving his lips against hers. He tightened his hold on her when he felt her sink into his body. He ran his tongue along her bottom lip, seeking entrance. When she parted her lips, JC explored as he walked her backward.

 

"JC," Rachel whispered feeling the wall at her back. She didn't have time to finish this. Oh how she wanted to finish! She carded her fingers through his hair as he attacked her neck again. Her hands fell to his hips where she pulled them against hers causing them both to moan in pleasure when his hardness pressed against her. "You're making it very hard for me to leave..."

 

"You made something hard," JC rolled his hips into her again bringing forth moans from both of them. He brought his lips back to hers where he wasted no time exploring the moist cavern. Running a hand down her side, he gripped the back of her leg lifting it. The new position allowed his erection to rest against her center. He pressed her harder into the wall when she lifted her other leg, wrapping them both around his hips. "I want you so bad," he whispered hotly into her ear before lightly running his tongue along the shell. He nipped at her lobe.

 

Rachel moaned tilting her head back. She flexed her thighs, tightening their hold on her husband's trim waist. "JC," she moaned rolling her hips into his.

 

"Tell me we have time," he kissed along her neck. His hands moved to her hips where he dipped beneath her shirt running his fingers over his wife's stomach. The muscles quivered beneath his touch.

 

Rachel palmed JC's face, raising his head so she could look at him. Her ragged breathing matched his. His normally bright blue eyes were darkened with desire. "I never thought I'd say this..." she watched some of the light leave JC's eyes, "How quick can you be?"

 

JC's smile was almost predatory. She shivered delightfully and drew JC's face back to hers. There was no playfulness in their kisses this time. There were intense, hot; each knowing what the other wanted. Their tongues stroked and explored. Rachel ran her fingers through her husband's short brown locks and down to his back pressing him tighter to her.

 

JC left her lips, pressing kisses along her neck. He nipped at the skin where neck met shoulder; grinning against her body when he felt another shiver run through his wife. That sensitive spot had been a pleasant discovery many years ago. When he canted his hips into hers it was his turn to shiver. His erection pressed uncomfortably against his zipper.

 

"JC," Rachel moaned. She tilted her head back, biting her lower lip. Her fingers kneaded her husband's shoulders. His hands ran over her stomach to her bra where he rubbed her nipples bringing them to taunt peaks. "Not to cheapen this but you're not getting the whole of idea of 'making it quick'. By quick I mean you have five minutes before you have to be on stage quick." She dropped her hands tugging at the fastening of his jeans.

 

Carefully lowering Rachel's legs to the floor he kissed her again. His left hand buried into her hair, while his right hand worked at the button and zipper on her jeans. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt Rachel's hand graze the front of his jeans. Her hands deftly unfastened his jeans and slid inside pushing his jeans and underwear down his hips, freeing him from the confines. He moaned in pleasure when Rachel's hand wrapped around him, stroking him slowly. He needed to be in her. Now. Dropping to the floor he made quick work of Rachel's shoes. Then he tugged her jeans and panties down, pulling them completely from her body.

 

Rising up, he cupped the side of her head, his fingers tangling in her hair again and kissed her. His erection throbbed between them. He felt Rachel raise her leg, tucking her foot at the back of his thigh. "Are we really doing this here? Up against the wall?"

 

"Laugh about the irony later JC," she murmured. "Because if you don't do something right..."

 

JC swallowed the rest of her words with his mouth. He lifted her up, pressing against her. His dick rubbed against her wet pussy when she wrapped her legs around his hips, opening herself up to him. He tilted his hips and pressed forward, giving an appreciative groan as he slid inside his wife. He leaned his forehead against her shoulder shivering in pleasure.

 

"Move JC," Rachel pleaded tightening her legs. The movement pulled him deeper inside her and she moaned.

 

His hand cupped her buttocks as he slowly pulled out; his dick slick with her juices. Her muscles clenched around him as if trying to keep him inside. When he pushed back in, he closed his eyes.

 

"Faster JC," Rachel whispered finding his lips in a messy kiss. She wrapped her arms around his head holding him to her as he listened, picking up the pace. The new position was different. They'd never done it this way in all the years they'd been together. It felt divine. The biggest downfall was that she couldn't join in the wonderful rhythm JC had sat. It was like she was to sit back and enjoy and enjoy she did. She might not have been able to move her hips like she wanted, but she was able to clench her muscles and had the pleasure of hearing JC moan in her ear.

 

Sweat built on his forehead as he kept up the rapid pace. His legs quivered; muscles screamed but he pushed on. The new position, Rachel's breathy moans in his ear, her pussy muscles gripping him... God, it all felt so wonderful. He clenched his eyes shut, blowing out a hot, heavy breath. Blood roared in his ears. His balls tightened up and he fought not to move faster wanting Rachel to come with him.

 

"Go JC," she breathed feeling his dick pulsing and tighten inside her. JC listened to her and she whimpered. She clawed the t-shirt he wore and came with a cry. JC's movements become erratic as he sought his release. He came with a grunt, his face twisting in sweet agony as he released his seed inside of her. He rested his forehead against her shoulder as he panted heavily, trying to catch his breath. "Don't drop me," she held him tight. Her heart pounded wildly.

 

"Never," JC murmured placing a kiss on her neck. He lifted his head, a smile on his face. "I'm either too old for this position or I need to work out more."

 

Rachel giggled draping her arms over his shoulders and playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. "You're not old and I like your body just fine. You're hot," she kissed him. "Sexy." She kissed him again. "Gorgeous," she said kissing him again. "Mine."

 

JC's smile softened. He brushed her hair back from her face. "Yours," he kissed her. This kiss was unlike the previous ones they shared. This one was slow and lazy. Buzzing broke their kiss and Rachel followed the sound to the small table next to the door where her purse lay; her phone inside its compartment.

 

"Crap," she muttered. "Not sure there is a word to describe how late I am." She glared at JC when he chuckled. "Your fault mister!"

 

"You could have said no," JC grinned innocently. He helped lower each of her legs to the floor before he moved his body away from her.

 

"You didn't even take your pants off," she muttered seeing JC's jeans still on his body. They had only been unfastened and pushed down low enough to release his penis. "I hate you," she said as she gathered her discarded pants and panties. "New rule for this position," she saw JC raise an eyebrow waiting for her to continue. "We are either completely naked with no place to go or I'm in a skirt or dress, still with no place to be."

 

"Now I'm imaging you in a dress pressed against the wall with your legs wrapped around..." He stalked toward her.

 

"Down boy," Rachel placed a hand against his chest. "Round two will have to wait." She rushed to their bedroom upstairs tearing off her clothes. "I smell of sex," she said to herself as she grabbed a clean pair of panties and bra from the dresser. Grabbing a new shirt from the closet and a pair of pants she headed into the bathroom to freshen up.

 

She reentered their bedroom as fresh as she was going to get without actually taking a shower. JC stood in the middle of the room holding her shoes with his fingers. His pants were still unzipped but he was at least tucked back into his underwear - nice, tight, black boxer briefs. Standing she brought one leg up over her knee to slip one shoe on tying it tight before switching feet. "JC..." she moaned feeling his fingers running over her body. "You are insatiable." She dropped her foot and wrapped her arms around JC's neck giving him a kiss. "If you let me go I promise when I get back I'm all yours."

 

JC sighed dramatically. "Promise?"

 

"Promise," Rachel turned away from JC looking in the mirror over her dresser checking her appearance.

 

"You look beautiful," JC said coming to stand behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her against him.

 

"Trying to make sure I don't look like I just had sex," Rachel said wryly meeting JC's twinkling eyes in the mirror. "And to make sure you didn't give me a hickey."

 

"That's only ever happened once!" JC protested. "And I didn't mean to!"

 

"Right," Rachel drawled as they walked from the bedroom heading downstairs. "You know how much teasing I went through? Joey kept quoting 'Grease' every time he saw me and called me Rizzo for the longest time."

 

"That wasn't that funny. I am way better looking than Kenickie..."

 

Rachel laughed. "Way better looking," she agreed stopping in front of the front door. She leaned forward kissing him softly.

 

JC grinned. "Chris asked if you and Lance found a set of twins and double dated. Justin wanted to know where you found a man to pick up at a concert full of screaming girls which..."

 

"Which sent the three of them into laughter, asking if I picked up a hot chick. And if I did, why didn't I let them watch," Rachel rolled her eyes as she finished JC's sentence. "It sure burst their bubbles when I told them I picked you up."

 

"You picked me up?" JC looked at her. "I don't think so. I picked you up."

 

Rachel smirked. "I let you pick me up." She stopped his protest with a kiss. "I really have to go."

 

"You're still mine when you get back," he hugged her to him.

 

The smile on her face was soft and loving as she stared into JC's blue eyes. She trailed her fingers to her husband's shoulders up his neck where she cradled his face with her hands. "I've been yours since 95." She kissed him lightly before spinning from his arms. She quickly grabbed her purse heading out the door; her fingers flying over her phone as she sent a message to Megan.

 

"But we didn't start dating until 97!" JC called holding onto the front door watching as his wife climbed into her vehicle. He waved when she wiggled her fingers and blew him a kiss. He turned from the door, smiling and shaking his head as he shut it slowly.

 

~*~

 

"Try not to look like you just got lucky," Megan murmured as she met her boss in the waiting area and they walked down the long hallway.

 

Rachel felt the blush creep across her face. "Is it obvious? JC wouldn't let me go..."

 

"I bet you weren't trying very hard to get away," Megan teased as they crossed the threshold into the office.

 

"Ah, Mrs. Chasez," Larry Klein looked up from his computer when the women entered. "Glad you could make it."

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Rachel spoke as she shook Mr. Klein's hand.

 

Mr. Klein waved off her apology, motioning both Rachel and Megan to the seats in front of the desk. "Let's get down to business; shall we? You're probably wondering why I've called you down here."

 

"Crossed my mind," Rachel said.

 

"Well I'm sure you've heard of the music tribute we're doing honoring some of the biggest acts," Mr. Klein started.

 

"Oh yeah," Rachel nodded. JC had gotten an invitation to a tribute concert being put on by Dick Clark Production Company. The same company who created the AMA's. "JC received his invitation already."

 

Mr. Klein nodded, smiling. "Yes, yes. NSYNC was one of the biggest acts in the early 2000s. Now we are trying to get them all together for this show, whether or not that happens, we'll see. What I needed to speak to you about..."

 

"You're not going to try to use me to get NSYNC together are you?" Rachel asked, cutting off Mr. Klein. "Because I can tell you right now that it isn't going to work." She wasn't sure anyone could reunite the group. She definitely knew she couldn't. If she put her mind to it, she could get at least JC, Lance and Joey. Chris and Justin she wasn't too sure.

 

Mr. Klein laughed, shaking his head. "No no, Mrs. Chasez, that's not at all what I've asked you here for. As you know this concert we are doing is honoring some of the biggest acts in music. NYSNC being one of them. During the numerous meetings we've had to set this up your name was mentioned quite frequently..."

 

"My name?" Rachel asked surprised. There had been no mention through the business grapevine of her being one of the honorees. She had always enjoyed singing but much rather have stayed out of the spotlight which wasn't so easy when you're not only related to a member of the hottest boy band, but dating one of them as well. She'd been perfectly content letting Lance and JC shine. After NSYNC broke up and JC's own solo try, JC pushed her to finally give her own career a try. Seven years and four albums later she was one of the top country music artist with thirteen number one hits.

 

"We feel, and I wholeheartedly agree, that there is no better person out there who would be better to perform the NSYNC tribute than you," Mr. Klein grinning proudly as if he thought of the idea himself.

 

"Me?" She repeated surprised.

 

"That's right," Mr. Klein leaned back in his chair. "You're one of the most popular country singers. Top of the charts, selling out venues on your tours, over two million Twitter followers, nine million on Facebook. Most importantly you're Lance Bass's twin sister and married to JC Chasez. There is no one more perfect than you."

 

"Wow," Rachel didn't know what to say. She was flabbergasted. "I'm shocked. I don't know what to say."

 

"Say you'll do it," Mr. Klein said. He leaned forward in the chair, folding his arms on the desk. "We think this is a win-win. We can't lose with having you perform the tribute to NSYNC. It makes for a great story."

 

"Do you think I'm the perfect person to do this Mr. Klein because I'm a great singer and have the voice to cover their songs or because it will make a great story?"

 

"Well I can't deny the story it will create..." Mr. Klein stated as he quickly tried to think of something to say that wouldn't turn Rachel off. He wanted this to happen.

 

"And how is this going to work?" Rachel continued. "NSYNC was made up of the harmony of five guys. It's just me."

 

"Yes, yes, we are working on that. If you agree to do this, we are searching for four girls that will round out the group to provide the harmonies. We want you singing lead." Mr. Klein could see he was losing her. "Let me be frank with you, Mrs. Chasez. We want you to perform and NSYNC medley paying tribute to one of the biggest boy bands. Their 'No Strings Attached' CD went over to sell over two million in the first week alone. With the way music and albums have gone today, that record will stand for a very long time. Is it a feather in our cap that you're married to JC? It sure is. Even if you weren't married to JC, we'd still be looking at your for your connection with the group. You've been with them from the beginning. NSYNC is personal for you."

 

"NSYNC is very personal to me," Rachel told him, exchanging glances with Megan. "Okay. What exactly are the specifics? You just said medley? Or is it just one song? Do I have any say in the songs?"

 

The smile grew on Mr. Klein's face at Rachel's questions. He had reeled her back in. "Since NSYNC was/is so hugely popular, we have decided to do an array of their songs. The songs are in the final selection and will be melded together then choreographed...."

 

"Choreographed? You mean... You want me to dance?"

 

"Well NSYNC was known for their dancing."

 

Rachel couldn't dispute that. Aside from the slow ballads, all their songs came equipped with a dance that millions of girls tried to learn in their bedrooms. This was a lot to take in. It was huge. She couldn't help but feel excited. Nothing would be greater than getting up on stage and sing the songs that were a staple to her early life.

 

"What do you say, Mrs. Chasez?"

 

"I say, I'll do it."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: wallsex postsync originalcharacter marriedjc