Author's Chapter Notes:
JC wins two Grammys and gets laid.
JC Chasez Has A Successful Solo Career - A Romance

Chapter 1 - One Night Stand

Tuesday, February 8th, 2005

"Elizabeth?" Maurice asked as he peered from the stack of papers he held in his hands into Ellie's cubicle.

"Yes, Mo?" Ellie responded as she spun round on her office chair, wearing a light blue turtleneck sweater and a charcoal pencil skirt covered in cat hair.

"Maurice, Elisabeth, my name's Maurice," he said to her.

She pushed the pencil she was holding underneath the messy bun on top of her head. "I know. What do you want?" she asked in her sweet Southern drawl.

"I was wondering if you were able to fly into Los Angeles next week for the Grammys?" he asked her, leaning into the wall of her cubicle.

"What happens if I say I can't?"

"You don't have a choice."

"But both of my roommates are out of town next week. Claire's going to be in the Bahamas until the day after Valentine's. We think Derek's finally going to propose."

"Well that's great for Claire, but you're my only junior reporter who's not tied up with any story this month."

Though Ellie had received a bout of good luck after November's cover story on the break up of *NSYNC, it had been no significant change in her life. "I need someone to look after my cat," Ellie half whispered, her speech deflating as she slouched into her chair. "The magazine won't pay for me to put him in a cattery for the duration of the trip, and I don't know anyone I can trust him with in the city."

 

Ellie had adopted Linus four years ago after he was brought into the Baton Rouge animal shelter she was volunteering at whilst on Christmas break from Louisiana State. He was given the name "Linus" when he was brought in as a four-week-old kitten wrapped in a blue baby blanket. The tiny, feeble creature that had been discovered alone, underneath a house, had grown into a mammoth of a grey tomcat who held permanent position on the edge of her couch except for feeding times and pooping, staring intensely at Ellie as she walked by, never truly forgiving her for putting him in a cage and moving him away from her parents' house and backyard into the small cramped two-bedroom apartment in New York.

 

"Craig and I could take him in for the four days you'd be away," Maurice offered.

"He won't like that," Ellie groaned, knowing Linus. "But I guess I have no other choice..."

"Good, I was hoping that whilst in L.A, you wouldn't mind doing a follow up on JC..."

"NO!" Ellie quickly cut Maurice off. She could not dare to think about facing JC again after what had happened in his trailer after the video shoot. "He was so rude..."

"You said yourself that he was a delight to interview."

"But..."

"His people say that he'll only do the follow up if you do it. He's apparently requested you personally."

"Shit," Ellie muttered under her breath. "I won't do it."

"You have no choice," Maurice called back to her as he walked away from her cubicle and into his office.

Thursday, February 10th, 2005.

Linus scurried off of the laundry basket, under the coffee table, and leaped onto the grey fraying couch. Ellie shook the black mini dress that she was to wear to the Grammys, folding it as she shoved it into her suitcase. Claire stood in the doorway, nursing a large glass of red wine. "Do you think you're going to see this ‘Jace' again whilst you're in L.A?" she asked. Claire and Ellie had been childhood best friends turned sorority sisters turned roommates as Claire built herself an investment portfolio whilst her college boyfriend, Derek, finished his masters in New York.

 

Whilst telling Claire of her trip to L.A in September, Claire had asked her if she had ‘met anyone,' implying if she had gotten laid. Though Ellie had quickly said no, Claire could tell that something had happened. Claire had managed to get out of Ellie that she had at least met someone. Ellie dared not reveal that she felt attraction towards an unobtainable celebrity, though she had let the name "Jay-sss" out of her mouth before stopping herself from saying the "Cee". "Jace, I met a Jace. He's very cute."

 

Ellie dared not tell Claire that she would indeed be at least talking to this "Jace" again, knowing that see would at least have to call JC to do a follow-up to their September discussion. "I really don't know. Maybe..." she said as she winded the cord around her hot curlers. "I don't really know how to contact him."

"Do you know his last name?" Claire asked.

"Yeah."

"What is it? Find him that way... call him up and then fuck him. You need it, get rid of some of your nervous energy," Claire said as she made a pushing motion with her hands.

"CLAIRE, NO! I'M NOT DOING THAT!" Ellie squealed, throwing at pair of sweat pants at her friend.

 

Sunday, February 13th, 2005. 

A few days later, JC sat on the white chaise lounge in his bedroom overlooking the city skyline. He was wearing tuxedo pants and an under-shirt, the rest of his tux hanging by his side on his closet door. His knees were pulled up under his chin as his tried to subside the nervous shaking going through his whole body. He listened as his managers, assistants, and parents scurried down stairs preparing for the night.

 

All day everyone had reassured JC that nothing was going to go wrong. "You've performed at the Grammys so many times already..." said his manager.

"But not by myself..." JC rebutted.

"You were great in rehearsals..." His father said.

"That doesn't mean anything..." JC muffled out from behind his hands.

"What if I don't win anything? Justin has two..." he whined, slumping into a dining chair.

"Winning doesn't mean anything, and neither does Justin," his hairstylist scoffed, brushing away any negative energy with a comb entwined in his fingers. "You'll get out there and you'll show everyone who the real lead singer of *NSYNC was. Now sit up, face forward. I'm trying to do my job."

 

He heard footsteps on the stairs as his mother came in to check on him. "Are you O.K., Honey?" she asked, opening the door.

 He rolled over onto his side as he curled up into a ball. "I want to puke."

"Are you feeling sick?"

"I'm really nervous..." Over the last year or so, he had gotten used to going to these events by himself, but for some reason, anxiety had hit him like a brick wall tonight.

"Everything will be fine," his mother said, as she ran her hand over his hair. "You've got through this so many times before, winning and losing. Whatever happens is meant to happen. There's a lady on the phone, an Elizabeth. She says that she's been trying to reach you..." She handed him his manager's cell phone, leaving the room as he pulled it up to his ear.

"Hello?" JC asked.

"Hi, JC? This is Elizabeth Argyle from Clefnotes magazine; I've been trying to call you over the last few days. I've been asked to do a quick follow up interview about how things have been going since our cover story in September. Your management have been kind enough to squeeze a call in today as my deadline's tomorrow afternoon. I understand if you're busy, but this is a case of complete urgency, and I've been as busy as you've been over the last few days," Ellie said.

"Can we please do this another time?"

"No...I really can't. It has to be now."

"Can I call you tomorrow morning?"

"I would prefer not."

JC rose up out of his ball. "Why not?"

Ellie paused, her breathing breaking the silence on the other end. "I can't do tomorrow morning," she finally said.

"Why?" he asked again.

She let out a long sigh. "Because...I'd rather not have to try to call you again whilst going through an airport hung-over. I'm planning on getting completely and absolutely fucked up tonight after I've finished working. I've got to do this silly thing for the magazine I work for at this after party at my hotel, and when I'm finished, I plan on drinking enough white zinfandel to drown a elephant."

"You should really try a Zinfandel Muscat blend."

"What?"

"Zinfandel Muscat blend. I find it to be a nice, sweet dessert wine. I'm just making the suggestion. I prefer reds myself."

"Dutifully noted. Can we please follow through with the interview?"

"Sure," JC said.

 

Over the next few minutes, they spoke of how busy JC's life had become over the past few weeks, as well as his reaction to his success. "It feels wonderful. I would have never thought that things would turn out so well, especially considering how last year started out for me. Things really turned out for the better."

"JC, WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" his manager called up the stairs.

"I need to go now. We're leaving for the show," he said, starting to finish dressing. "Where are you staying? I'll buy you a bottle of wine."

"It's fine. You have to go," Ellie said. "There's no need for you to do that. I'll be working late tonight."

"I'll be partying late."

"I really must let you go. I hope you win. Bye."

"Bye," JC said as she hung up on him. She was gone again. He pressed recall. "Good Evening. This is the Imperial Hotel Beverly Hills. This is Mark speaking. How may I help you?"

 

Ellie shook her brown curls that she had spent the last three hours painstakingly trying to form with hot rulers in her pin straight hair in her hotel room whilst watching the awards ceremony. "Bigger the hair, the closer to Jesus," she said as she combed them behind her ears away from her face. Her task for the night was to stand at the entrance of the after-party the hotel was throwing and take 80 or so Polaroids of the celebrity attendants. The celebrities would then sign the Polaroids. The most interesting ones would be featured in a style spread in the next month's issue of Clefnotes.

 

She gathered her purse, placing her rose pink lipstick and a compact into the inside compartment, knowing that she would be using most of her bag's space holding the camera and the four boxes of instant film. She pulled the condom she held in the secret compartment out, flipping it between her fingers as she checked the date. "AUG 2006" it said, printed on the silver backing. "Do you think it's still good? It's not like I'll use it," she muttered to herself as she placed it back into her purse. She hoisted the bag over her right shoulder as she locked her hotel room door, starting to walk downstairs to the party.

 

JC felt light-headed as he scanned the hotel lobby. "Two-time Grammy winner: JC Chasez. Standing ovation at the Grammys: JC Chasez." He could not believe his luck. Just a year ago he wasn't even sure if his album would be released. Now he had been blessed with more than he could ever dream of. Then he spotted her. She was wearing a tight black dress, which clinged to her ass, and tall high heels. She gracefully stepped a few steps back, wiping the curls away from her face with her right hand as she held a Polaroid camera in her left. She crossed her ankles as she came to a stand still a few feet away from her subject. "Say Cheese!" she exclaimed as the flash went off.

 

He walked over to where Ellie was standing. "Hey," he said as she jumped startled. She glared at him for a moment.

"Hi?" she cringed out, put on the spot.

"What's all this about?" he asked, waving his finger around at the little area she had taken over in the lobby.

"Just getting some photos for our Grammy coverage," she said as she placed the Polaroid into her bag.
"I thought you worked for a music magazine?" he asked.

"I work in the style section," she responded. "You should know this. I was interviewing you for a style column. Do you mind if I take your photo? Lucky last one of the night."

"Sure," he said, shuffling in front of the "Clefnotes" sign.

"O.K, say Cheese!" she said, triggering the flash. His eyes crinkled as he smiled. "Great! Big winning smile for a big winner." She shook the Polaroid. "Would you mind just putting a quote on the white bit under the photo?" She offered him the photo and the sharpie. "Thank God I'm wearing waterproof mascara. Your performance tonight...just incredible."

"Really now." JC looked at her, placing the picture and marker at his side.

"Okay, I hadn't done my make up by then, but I did cry," she said as she folded up the poster board sign of her magazines logo.

 

"I need to put this stuff up in my room, but since you're here, I'll gladly accept that bottle of wine you offered," she said as she walked over to the elevator.

"Wait!" he called out to her as he passed her the photo and marker. He smiled and waved at her as the doors closed. She read what he had written. "Nice ass."

"God damn you." She muttered, leaning back on the rail.

 

Over the next few hours, one bottle of wine had turned into three, sitting and talking had turned into bad drunken dancing, and playful pats from across the table had turned into full-blown making out. Ellie was sitting across JC's lap as he ran his left hand up her right thigh, grabbing at her stockings. "Why are you such a lady?" he growled, gasping for air.

Ellie chuckled. "A belle always dresses like a lady," she drawled out in her deep southern accent. "The problem isn't me. It's that you're not enough of a gentleman to stay out of my pantaloons." The two had been passing flirtations between each other all night.

 

Ellie pulled up her dress as she straddled him, encasing his lips with hers. He finally found the band of her stockings as he slid both his hands down them, into her panties, squeezing her ass. She let out a small yelp, giggling as she bit his lower lip. "If we're going to continue, we really must retreat to somewhere more private," she tried to say as he playfully ran his tongue up her bosom and her neck.

"Say it," he said, staring into her eyes. "Tell me what you want me to do."

She wiped his hair away from his face, putting her arms around his neck. She looked at him for a moment. If she took him up to her room, if anyone talked about it, no one would know it was her. She weighed the consequences as her nose brushed against his. Sure, she would have to deal with the guilt, but no one would know. She felt his tongue flick her top lip. She closed her eyes as she kissed him, the tip of his tongue curling over the back of her front teeth. His soft lips moving down from hers onto her chin as he leaned back into the couch, parting from her. She leaned back into him as she felt his hot breath on her lips, smelling of the wine. She rose up as she quenched her pussy, shockwaves running through the wet lips and clit. "Fuck me," she whispered.

"I'm sorry."

"Fuck me," she said, pulling at his hair, pushing her body into his. She pressed her lips onto his as she tried to convey her need. She slowly rose from the couch, taking his hand into hers as she led him out of the hotel lounge and to the elevator. He pressed his hard on into her back as she pressed the elevator button. He pushed her into the rail as he softly bit into the back of her neck. She had been ignoring his dick as she didn't want to give off the wrong impression, but she knew that there was no going back now. She slowly slid her hand in between their bodies, slowly running her fingers over the hardened shaft through his tuxedo pants. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her from the rail, turning her as they had arrived at her floor.

 

He gripped onto her dress as she quickly walked to her room. She fumbled at her bra, pulling out the key card, swiping it as he started undoing her dress. She turned on her heels as she opened the door, pulling her dress over her head. She pushed him into the closed door, as she removed his jacket and tie. "Do you have any protection?" she asked as she unbuttoned his shirt.

"One in my wallet," he said as she pulled his under shirt over his head. "Good, I have one in my purse. We can do this twice if we need to. Also, I'm not letting you fuck me unless you make me come first."

"Oh my God." JC gasped, running his hands through his hair.

"It been a long time for me. I want to fucking come hard."

"You're a bit of a bitch, aren't you?" She angled her jaw as she stared at him. He quickly pushed her away from him and turned her around pressing her against the table underneath the mirror by the door. He undid her bra and slid it off her, exposing her breasts. He then pulled down her stockings and panties, revealing her pubic hair. He slid his right hand between her legs as he started running his fingers along the folds of skin, spreading her wetness. He pulled her into him as he removed his hand, trying to pull her garments down lower. He raised his right leg, stepping into the crotch of the bundle, pulling them to her ankles. She kicked of her shoes and the bundle, leaning back on his leg as she opened herself, revealing the slightest sliver of pink. He reached down and slid his fingers back down her pussy. She put her hand over his as she showed him the rhythm and place she needed him to be. His motion quickened as she run her fingernails up his arm. Her breathing quickened as she felt the tightness in her pelvis. She reached back behind her and placed her hand on the side of his head as she tightened her whole body, inhaling sharply as she started to feel herself coming. She let out a high moan she felt herself stretch with the tension, her back arching as she whimpered for him to stop.

He growled in reply, "You wanted to come. I'm not stopping until you come." She inhaled once again, holding it with her whole being, her legs shaking. She grabbed his fingers and ripped them away from her. She walked over to the bed, sitting on the corner, beckoning him over to her.

 

He reached into her purse on the table and opening the secret compartment to reveal the condom inside. He pulled it out as he wrapped his fingers around the package. He took off his shoes and socks as he walked over to the bed. He looked at her completely naked in front of him: her legs slightly apart, her hair falling behind her and onto her breasts as she leaned back onto her hands. She leaned forward as she grabbed and undid his belt. She slid the button out of his fly, undoing the zipper as she leaned forward to softly bite his stomach. He pulled down his pants, stepping out of them to reveal black boxer-briefs. She reached up, running her fingers down his happy trail, gripping the band. She pulled it down slowly, placing her pointer and middle finger on each side at the base of his penis. As he slid his fingers into the back of his boxers, pulling them down further, she wrapped her fingers around his cock, pulling it out from his boxers.

"Get on the bed," he told her as she slid her hand down the shaft. He stepped out of his boxers as she slid up the bed. He kneeled before her, unwrapping and sliding the prophylactic over the tip and shaft of his penis. He leaned forward and grabbed her thighs as he pulled them towards him. He pulled her legs open, pushing her knees into her chest as he placed the tip of his penis at the opening of her vagina. As he pushed himself into her, he spread his knees, locking them in hers. He placed both of his hands on either side of her as he slowly arched his butt up into the air, pulling himself slowly out of her. He leaned over her, stopping briefly to bite her left nipple, coming to meet her face to face. He reached down to start rubbing her clit again as he started thrusting into her.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She pulled her head up to kiss him again. He briefly stopped, only to start again when their lips parted. She arched her back up as she started to come again, squeezing his hips with her thighs. She let out a gasp as she dug her fingers into his flesh. "Baby," she whimpered.

"Yes, Mummy," he growled.

She snapped out of it, pulling his chin so his eyes met hers. "Don't ever, ever, call me that again," she told him sternly.

"Yes, Mummy," he said playfully, leaning down to kiss her again. She gently slapped his back. He smiled the biggest smile as he spanked her arse.

 

He pulled her right leg into his side as he started thrusting into her again, harder and deeper than before. His pace quickened as his grunting became louder. Ellie lifted her feet off of the bed, crossing her ankles, setting them on his ass. As he came closer to orgasm, his grunting turned into higher panting. He thrusted harder into her as he dug his fingers into her hair. She whimpered as it became too much for her to bare. He tried to kiss her mouth, missing, kissing her cheek as his panting started becoming falsetto ‘fucks'. He rammed himself into her a final time as he closed his eyes and gave off a long, high-pitched cry. He collapsed onto her.

 

She wrapped her fingers around the back of his head and leaned up to kiss him again. They smiled at each other as he turned their intertwined bodies over onto their sides, pulling himself out of her. She ran her finger through his chest hair. "That was amazing, you get a lot of practice, don't you?" she guessed, knowing the lifestyle he probably had.

"Yeah," he answered back. "Are you ok with that?" His face turned serious. She knew her fate. "If it was different, I would have a problem, but this is just a one time thing, isn't it?" She paused. "It's fine. We used protection." She rubbed her thumb against his temple as he slowly closed his eyes to drift off to sleep. "I was fucked by a two-time Grammy winner," she whispered to herself as he buried his face into the pillow.

 

A few hours later, she woke to find JC freshly showered and dressing himself in lastnight's tuxedo. "Hey," she said as he did his belt up.

"My management wants to know where I am. I kinda disappeared last night and my Mom's worried."

"It's fine," she said, lifting herself into a sitting position. "You can go, I get it." She knew her fate. He would leave her and she would go back to sleep, waking in a few hours to fly back to New York, writing what she had to on the plane. He would go about his life. She was just a one-night stand. He leaned over the bed as he put his jacket back on.

"One last kiss," he said as he towered over her, pressing his lips to hers. "Maybe we'll catch up again next time I'm in New York." He reeled back off the bed.

"Sure," she said with a note of sarcasm, knowing that they won't. "Bye." She lay back down, staring at the ceiling.

He stood for a moment at the door looking at her. He knew she didn't believe him. "Bye," he said as he slowly closed the door behind him.

 

He wondered why she was so skeptical as he walked down the hall. He reached into his back pocket. Maybe she's been through this before, he thought to himself, as he pulled the piece of card out. "Elizabeth Argyle: little bit of a bitch, thinks she know everything," he muttered to himself. "Well, life's full of fucking surprises, Mummy."

 

The next Thursday, Ellie leaped out of her chair as her cubicle phone rang. "Hello, this is Elizabeth Argyle for Clefnotes Magazine: Style section. How may I help you?"

"Hey, I'm in town. Want to get something to eat?"

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for all of the positive feedback on the prologue. I hope y'all like smut. ;)


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: daddyjc marriedjc jc solojc